My character + Teaser 1.

||♔ || KEYZ ||♔ || [Apply OPEN❤]

Name: Lee KyoMin.

TORCHChiHoon.
His LOCKETTwin Rings
Abillity/PowerShadow Control.
Triplet: Black. 
WeaponHuge Tessen Fan with Knifes sticking out at the ends. 
Familiar spiritSnow leperd cub called Kira.
 

❤   

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" I shouted as seriously as I could, he just looked anywhere but at me. "Can't you hear now?" I was on the verge of bursting into tears there and then. This wasn't right. It wasn't always like that. He used to be so caring, so loving and full of worry. When did everything change so drastically? How come I never noticed...? He was the closest person to me...I was the one and only person who knew him since how long? He wouldn't hurt anyone without a reason, so why, why the hell is he doing this now.

He looked to his right and frowned, his jaw shifting from one side to the other as he was grinding his teeth inpatiently. "Can't you even look at me?" I asked sadly, still not letting the liquid escape my eyes.

I stood there still, hopelessly waiting for an answer.

He looked the other way again and turned around quickly before I could even say anything. "Comeback here! Yah! I'm not done talking to you! Yu HaMi-"

Then it all happened so fast.

He turned back around, I bumped into his chest as I was trying to follow him before he wiolently turned to face me. I couldn't keep it in anymore; I let the now continuesly running liquid escape my eyes, making me sob quietly. Before I could protest he reached for my hand, his expression somehow softer, grabbing me by the elbow and pulled me towards the direction he first planned running away to. I tried yanking my arm away, but his hand just let go to then quickly grab me by the wrist tightly. 

 
He pushed the hospital door violently, swinging them so hard that they smashed against the wall. Thankfully they didn't fall off. He dragged me for what seemed like ages before finally coming to a halt in front of a huge old tree. He looked at me, frowning again, and then at my red, now swollen hand. His eyes widened and he quickly let go of it. I didn't know what to do, so I just burst out a loud weep as I sobbed uncontrollably.  
 
"Wae?" I asked, my voice shaking more than ever. "Wae..." I brang my palms to cover my puffy eyes, I didn't want anyone to see me like this, even him.
 
Instead of what I expected him to do, he slowly curled his long slender arms around me; one hand traveling to my neck - caressing it up from my head and back down again in a motion, while his other arm my back gently.
 
I snuggled up closer against his chest while he began shushing me, rocking from left to right, from right to left. My sobs died down and crying stopped. I let out a long sigh which I haven't noticed I kept in. Not knowing what else to do, I hung my head low and looked at the grass underneath my combat boots.
 
From the corner of my eyes I saw him digging into his pockets, only to fins them empty. Instead he reached up to his neck where his necklace was, the one he always had on him, it was a very important item. He hastily took it off and lifted my chin up so I could fully see it. A weak smile appeared on his face. He then swept the hair that wrapped itself around my neck, exposing it again and slowly reached behind it. Before I noticed, his necklace was already hanging lightly around my colarbones. I looked at him wide eyed.
 
"But-" I didn't have the time to argue as he planted a soft kiss on to my forehead and hugged my tightly afterwards.
 
I was dumbstruck. He simply walked towards the empty building again leaving me there, outside, in front of an old tree, dumbfounded. 
 
He walked away steadily, at a fast pace.
 
"Wait...Wait!" I shouted after him, but he wouldn't turn around, he just didn't turn around..."Yah!" I was about to ran after him but I felt something softly yanking me back. I turned around abruptly. "Let go oppa...let go!" I shouted at YongGuk who was holding me gently but strongly enough to keep me still.
 
"I'm sorry, Kyo. I won't be letting you follow him." He said simply with that deep rusty voice of his. "It's too late.." He sighed.
 
"No! It's not!" I gathered all my energy and roughly yanked my hand away. I turned to sprint towards the building. But I fell back as soon as I started. It wasn't because I was clumsy, it wasn't because of a rock and it wasn't because my legs gave out. It was because as soon as I took my first step forward the building exploded, the explosion so strong that the wind gashed out fiercely and pushed me right back, I slid across the muddy area and before I could hit the tree YongGuk caught me, just in time.
 
I didn't bother checking if I was okey, or if he was ok. I looked at the burning building.
 
"No..no! NO! NOO!! I screamed at the top of my lungs. "NOO!! HAMIN!! No...NO!" I screamed and screamed until my throat was torn inside. "No...HaMin..." I sobbed violently into YongGuk's chest.
 
Now he was the one doing the rocking, caressing and shushing.
 
Not HaMin.
Because he was gone.
 

 

❤_________________❤

I'm sad now TT^TT What a depressing teaser!!!!

Anyway, I'm waiting for applications!! There shall be more teasers in the future.

There's an update in the foreward! I added the Lost Forect, the KEERZ and...something else...

Oh yeah! 

The TRIPLETS!

 

I shall be going to bed now, at least I'll try =_='

Comments are loveeed

Nighty~!!

Yoko ^.^