safe with us...

my bandmates is my... boyfriends~!?!?

Sunggyu P.O.V

we are so shock with the few...  "H-HYUNGIE!! HELP!!! SAFE ME!!!" *sungjong scream.. with that.. Hoya, Sungyeol and Woohyun punch the boy and the boy run away... "Jongie.. are you ok?" woohyun ask him... he just keep shaking.. "h-hyungs.." he say and cry... "shh Jongie baby.. don't cry~" he keep shaking.. aish.. he lose his innocent mind..

(( infinite dorm )) nobody P.O.V

everybody except (Jongie who's sleeping..) are talking in Jongie room.. all sitting on Jongie's bed... Jongie use Hoya's lap as pillow... while Sungyeol cares jongie cheeks and myungsoo care Jongie hair... and the others glaring at roof or maybe celling... "poor jongie..." Dongwoo say... suddenly Sungjong open his eyes and start crying... "no!! go *sobs* away!! h-hyungs!! help me!!" he scream and make his boyfriends shock and looked sad... "jongie.. it's ok.. hyungs here..." sunggyu said and hugs him...

 

(( music bank )) Myungsoo P.O.V

 

when we're in boys waiting room.. it's meant... not just infinite there... but super junior sunbaes and another boygroups are there too... "yah!! looks at this!!" Sungyeol say and point at his laptop.... so.. me, and my others hyung and jongie go to see his laptop... after a while seeing that, jongie is started to cry again... "h-hyungs.. h-he post i-it on youtube... *sobs* p-people will hate me..." yeah... you're right.. that boy has post his and jongie video there... "YAH!! SUNGJONG!! WHAT THE F**K IS THIS!!!" Min Ju come and glared at Sungjong... "Min Ju.. don't be so rude to him..." Je Bim say... "yeah... how ever... it's not his fault..." MinJon say...

But Minju can't hold his anger and slap Jongie on cheek... and make Jongie fall on groud... how chould he do that to my boyfriend... infornt of the other groups?

"h-hyungs..." Jongie cry and grab my lower shirt.. "shh.. it's ok.." i say and hugs him... then all of my hyungs come "you're safe with us.." we say together...

 

~TO BE CONTINUE~