Chapter 2

That's Why I Love You

 

No One's POV
 
Donghae and Eunhyuk were in Eunhyuk's car. Donghae looked at car that passed in front of them when they want on the road heading to Donghae’s house. Eunhyuk who was driving, talking about the food they ate at the restaurant this morning. But Donghae didn’t pay any attention about what he was talking, He just kept staring at the driver who was in another car. Eunhyuk noticed what was happening. He stared at the other car too, and then turned to Donghae. He patted Donghae's shoulder and spoke, “What's wrong?”
 
Immediately, Donghae looked toward his boyfriend and said, “I think that’s Appa. I don’t know, I'm not sure.” then he smiled.
 
Both of them got out from the car after parking it inside the gate of Donghae’s house. Donghae took Eunhyuk’s hand and they held each other hands. Shared simple smile to each other until Donghae opened the door and looked like it wasn’t locked. ‘It seems strange. Hyung never left the door unlocked like this.’ Donghae thought.
 
“Something wrong?” Eunhyuk asked, still beside him.
 
Donghae just smiled at the older and let him entered the house first. He closed the door and locked it. After that he put his shoes and Eunhyuk's on the shelf. They walked into the living room and noticed there wasn’t anyone there. Donghae saw the television still on and saw two cans of milk on the table. He turned the television off, then went to the kitchen and threw the cans into the bin. Leeteuk wasn’t in the kitchen, as well as in the dining room. No one. This’s clearly strange.
 
“Hyung, are you at home?!” Donghae shouted from the kitchen.
 
No answer.
 
He tried to walk upstairs, left Eunhyuk alone in the living room, who was resting his body. ‘He must be very tired.’ Donghae thought about Eunhyuk when he’s at the front door of a room, Leeteuk’s room to be exact. He knocked the door.
 
Still no answer.
 
He pushed the handle of the door and spotted his hyung, sleeping in bed. Apparently he didn’t sleep, but covered his face with a pillow and his body trembled. Obviously Leeteuk was crying. Donghae approached him and sat on the edge of the bed. Dongahe wanted to speak but failed because Leeteuk suddenly threw his pillow and hugged him tightly and kept sobbing on his shoulder.
 
“What's wrong, hyung?” Donghae asked as he the the older’s back.
 
“Donghae ...” Leeteuk sobbed. He couldn’t speak clearly.
 
 
“Hyung, what is it? Why are you crying?” Donghae asked again. He kept Leeteuk’s back, hugging him back tightly too.
 
“I ... I ... I'll be married by Appa and Umma.” Leeteuk said honestly.
 
“What?” Donghae was surprised to hear the confession of his brother. He let go of his arms and stared at the older. Didn’t believe at all what he hear.
 
Leeteuk wiped his tears with the back of his hand. He looked like a child when he cried. He bowed his head and kept sobbing in front of his dongsaeng. Donghae didn’t open his mouth, until Leeteuk looked straight into his eyes. He loved to talk with Leeteuk if he looked into his eyes. He wouldn’t do anything, if Leeteuk ignoring him.
 
“Why do you have to get married, hyung?” Donghae asked anxiously. Leeteuk knew that Donghae was very worried about him.
 
“Appa and Umma wanted me to marry that Jongwoon guy.” Leeteuk sobbed.
 
“What? Who? Jongwoon?” asked Donghae shocked. “Who’s Jongwoon.”
 
Leeteuk shook his head as he rubbed his nose. “I don’t know him. I just know he’s the Kim’s son.” he answered
 
Donghae thought for a moment, then asked, “When is the wedding?”
 
“Two weeks.” Leeteuk whispered.
 
Donghae gave him a heavy sigh. He didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want to see Leeteuk like that. He also knew Leeteuk as well as Leeteuk knew him. Leeteuk didn’t want to build any relationship with anyone, including married so early. So it's true, the car he saw earlier was his father's car. That means, they asked him right away.
 
“Okay, then. I guess for now, you don't have to think about that. I'm sure, you don’t know what will you do now, right?” asked Donghae as he stood up and pushed Leeteuk’s body down to bed.
 
The older just shook his head weakly and covered it by white blanket. Right, he didn’t know what should he do.
 
“All what you do now is sleeping. I don’t want you to be depressed. Besides, it’s dark and I’m sleepy.” Suggested Donghae.
 
No replied from the other mouth. It’s true, it’s dark. Without thinking any longer, he turned the lamp off and closed the door slowly. He looked at his watch, almost 7 p.m. He decided to cook for dinner. Even though he knew Leeteuk didn’t want to eat at this time, but at least he could eat with his lover.
 
Before headed to the kitchen, he looked at Eunhyuk who’s talking in the phone. His voice sounded so smooth. ‘Maybe, it’s from his mother.’ He thought. Ignored him, Donghae kept walking to the kitchen and prepared averything to dinner. View minutes later, he finished with his food on the table. Don’t forget, he put two plates and two cups of hot tea on the table. He called Eunhyuk who was still sitting down on the couch.
 
Eunhyuk turned his head and leading his way to his boyfriend’s voice. He hugged Donghae from behind when Donghae still cleaning the counter food and he showed his gummy smile. Donghae blushed completely, he gave him a soft smile. When he wanted to kiss Eunhyuk’s cheek, without warning, Eunhyuk turned his head to face Donghae and their lips met in shy kiss. After they getting apart from the kiss, Eunhyuk gave him an apologize smile. Donghae blushed even more and pouted but happy by that improved.
 
From the start of dinner until they finished, they didn’t take long time to talk to each other. They just shared their sweet smile and held each other hands. After dinner, Eunhyuk decided to go home. Eunhyuk turned his body back to look at Donghae as he stood in front of his car. He faced Donghae and cupped his face. He started kissing Donghae’s forehead, eyes, nose, until their lips met again. This was passionate kiss. He grabbed the other’s waist and pulled him even closer. Donghae put his hand around Eunhyuk’s neck. Kissing in the cold, dark night, but no one saw them. Just they themselves and God. More than two minutes, they pulling apart their body. They needed some air.
 
Donghae looked so blushed, like as well as Eunhyuk himself. Even though it’s dark, but both of them knew it. Eunhyuk mouthed a thank to him. And came into his car, still with his blushe on his face. Eunhyuk drove his car. Thought it’s far enough from Donghae’s house, he smirked to himself and murmured, “Wait for me, sweety.” Even though nobody could hear him, but he’s satisfied.
 
And the other line, Donghae felt very happy, he couldn’t stop smilling. He entered his house with bouncy step. He cleaned the dinning table and headed to go to upstair to hhis bedroom. He’s really sleepy than before. But, he spotted Leeteuk room. His smile disappeared, replaced by the expression of sympathy. Remembered what just happened to his hyung. He sure that Leeteuk would be fine the day after. And as soon as possible. He hoped for his lovely hyung.
 
 
 
 
 
Icha's note: be, patient please for YeWon... I'll update on Sunday. I'm sorry for the boring chapter... hope you like it... and, i'm waiting for your comments. comments and subscribers are loved heart
 
 
 
 
yuyumunaw :: i hope you will be more patient. thanks :)
 
tifane :: sweet comment... i know you are clever.. kekeke~ wait for YeWon ne.. thank you :)
 
r3diavolo89 :: okehhh,, boleh kok,, silahkan.. :)
 
cheonsa-angel :: they will come!!! thanks dear :)
 
 
everyone! THANKS for your subscribes #throw you kisses