Amnesia T^T

It's okay.

 

YOUR POV (At hospital)
 
I walk in the Youngmin's room and saw he sitting on the patient bed while laughing with the other boyfriend and one girl ? It's ....... it's !!! Youngmin's ex girlfriend !!
Okay , Her name is Hyuna . Aigoo , You know 4minutes ! How can she here ?!!
 
You : Hi ! Youngmin ! *smile*
Youngmin : How you know my name ? I don't know yours . *blank*
Hyuna : *glare at you* Get out !
You : Youngmin . It's me , your girlfriend ! ~~~ ! Park ~~~ ! *hold tears*
Youngmin : *laugh* Are you crazy ? My girlfriend is Hyuna . I don't know you . DON'T KNOW !
BOYFRIEND (including DH and YM) : We want to go outside . 
Hyuna : Bye ~ ! Boyfriend fighting ! *aegyo*
Youngmin : Umm ,, Kyeopta~~! *pinch his cheek*
Donghyun : Youngmin . R-remember me ?
Youngmin : Donghyun hyung right ? Hahah ! Of Course i know !
Donghyun : Her ? *point to you*
Youngmin : No..... Jagi ,, you know her ~ ?
Hyuna : She ? *point to you from your hair to your feet* Nerd ! Of course i don't know !!
You : *tears falling* YOUNGMIN !! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU !! N.E.V.E.R !! *run away*
 
When i go out . BOYFRIEND look at me . I just run away . No one ! NO ONE !! Run after me !!.. 
 
DONGHYUN POV  
 
Donghyun : ~~~ !! N.A.D.O !! *about to walk*
Youngmin : Huh ? You at her side ? She really errr.. nerd ? Haha ! *laugh with Hyuna*
Donghyun : HEY YOU !! AMNESIA BOY !! IF YOU SUDDENLY REMIND ABOUT HER ! IF YOU WANT TO SAY SORRY TO HER AND SHE NOT FORGIVE . THAT'S MEANS
ME.TOO!! *walk out from that room*
Jeongmin : Hyung . Sh-
Donghyun : Just let her . She need a space for be relaxing her mind . 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
YOUR POV 
 
I walk infront of this river . And sit at the bench that Youngmin confess to me . I remember what he said .
 

~FLASHBACK~

 
You : Woah ~ . I like this river ...............and this bench kekeke .
Youngmin : *mess your hair* Aigoo . *sit* Jagiya ~ Sit *smiled*
You : Ok ! *aegyo* 
Youngmin : *chuckles* *hold your hand* If i accident and if i amnesia . What will you do ?
You : I'll never forgive you if you not remember me *giggles*
Youngmin : I'm serious !
You : Nado ! 
Youngmin : If i really not remember you ?
You : Yah ! Jo Youngmin ! i'll never forgi- 
Youngmin : *kiss your lips* *push your head to closer* *close his eyes*
You : *shock* *punching his shoulder to stop that*
 

~AFTER 30 SECONDS~

 
Youngmin : *broke the kiss* *breathing* *his head still touching your head*
You : *Breathing* *look at him*
Youngmin : *look at you* I'll never forget about you . BECAUSE.I.LOVE.YOU.
You : *Smiled*
 

~END FLASHBACK~

 
You : He's liar !! Liar !!! All boy are same !!! NEVER CHANGE !!!!! NEVER !! I HATE HIM ! *punch the tree* River is the person only heard my problem . 
HE JUST WITH HIS 'HYUNA' AND FORGET ME !!!!!!!!! *shout* 
 
After i shout with whole my heart . I back home . At that house . No One . I'm Alone . Everything like lost . Hyuna ? I'LL BE CRAZY IF I SAW HER FACE WITH MY
BOYFRIEND !!  


~Loving u, U~~~~ . Nan ottokae . What should i do ? ~


I slowly take the phone and check the messange . It's 4 messange .


                                     ~~~ , Go to your bed and think sleep . Just sleep ! Move on ! If have something call me :)

                                                                                                     _Park Ji Ho_


                                     Anyeong , ~~~ ! I heard about your boyfriend . Be patient nae ?  I know it's hard ! But , move on !

                                     I sympathy for you ! If something happen call me , nae ? I'm here for you :D
                                                                                                     _Lee Chi Hoon_


                                     Hi ! Mianhae , chingu ~~~ . I'm not with you when you was in this trouble maker hehehehehe . And i 

                                     know about Hyuna ! Tch , that's crazy playgirl ! And did you get a messange from Jiho and Chi Hoon ?
                                     They was sympathy for you and me ! They said you not replying them . They understand your situation
                                     :> . And Ulzzang is in searching for a new ulzzang ! If you want to join calling me ! And if Hyuna that's
                                     playgirl disturb you ! CALL ME HURRILY ! Here i'am Here i'am kekeke .
                                                                                                     _Kim Shin Yeong_


                                     Hi ! Um , How your day ? Sad right ? Sorry for not with you . I'll comeback . I was still at Malaysia . I 

                                     promise ! When school holiday i will come to Korea :3 . Love is trouble right ? I told you . But you was
                                     stubborn too much ! Move on ! Shin Yeongie told me about you . Youngmin accident ? O.o 
                                     Move on , nae ? That is 'Life' , friend . And Take the offer from the ulzzang nae ? . And tell my regards
                                     to Changmin hyung :D . Remember move on ! Ok bye ! i should go to school . Bye ! Remember MOVE ON !
                                                                                                    _Amirul Sayafiq_

 


You smiled when you read of the messange and the tears already stop when you read the last messange . Amirul Sayafiq is your bestfriend from you child.

He a Malaysia people but he stay at Korea . Then you meet him at kindergarden . Until now you two still friend . No ! BESTFRIEND ! And you always followwhat your bestfriend said . As he told you to accept the offer from ulzzang . So you call Shin Yeong 
Tut Tut ..... Tut Tut ...... Tut Tut ..... (END CALL)
She not answer . Maybe she busy . Who knows . Or maybe she at Sydney ? America ? Who knows kekeke .
Then you just sleep as what Ji Ho said . Sleep and think sleep only . 

 

-NEXT MORNING-

 
You woke up . And take bath like usual !! Duh ~ STRESS !! Keke , sorry actually i not sleep but watching Running Man hehhe . Mian ! *bow* 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
YOUNGMIN POV 
 
Youngmin : AHHHH!!! *shout*
Hyunseong : Youngmin ! Why ?
Youngmin : I'm afraid . 
Hyunseong : Aish . Just get ready for your school . 
Minwoo : Hyung , *rub his eyes* i told you for stay about 1 week at hospital . *yawn*
Youngmin : I want to stay here ! I want to watch TV . *walk out from that room*
 
When i walk out i felt wierd with that dream . Me ? At school ? Bet for playing her heart ? Who is that gir anyway ?.. ARGH ! Forget it ! It just a dream !
When i walk out from that room . I saw Donghyun hyung . Talk to someone . And end it . Slowly sit and sigh even not look at the TV . So i just sit beside him .
 
Youngmin : Um,, Hyung . Wae ? Tell me , maybe i can help .
Donghyun : *stand up* *enter his room*
Kwangmin : *saw Donghyun enter room* *walk out* Hyung ! You want what today ?
Youngmin : Woah ~ ! My twins really wake up early ! 
Jeongmin : Not him only ! *appears from nowhere* *walk to kitchen*
Youngmin : What's wrong with people today ?
Kwangmin : Do you trust me , hyung ?
Youngmin : Of course ! What is it ? *curious*
Kwangmin : *sit beside Youngmin* Hyung , Um.. Actually ....
Youngmin : What is it ?
Kwangmin : Hyuna....-
Jeongmin : She's a playgirl . She take advantage from you for want you back . Actually she just want your money . *said while do Milo warm water*
Youngmin : Liar !! 
Donghyun : If you want the truth . Follow me tonight . *Go to kitchen*
 
I still not understand Donghyun hyung from yesterday . With the word 'Hey you ! Amnesia boy' And now !! >____<
 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 
 
Okay from now ! It's war hahaha ! I just kidding ! Kekekek .
From now on ! There's no B1A4 ! There's no CHANGMIN ! There's no Gongchan ! (Only as a cameo ^^ )
Only BOYFRIEND , YOU AND YOUNGMIN . Oh ! HYUNA  too :)

                                                                                                  -lovekorea99-