The complete set of insanity

Simple Imperfections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

We go to the completion of the trail of my thoughts…

 

So the situation goes like this, I look out from the stairs, I go down the stairs and now I stare. Does that even make sense? Man, who in the world is the writer of this story?

 

Let’s analyze the event now shall we? I, the great Bling Bling, gets shrugged off by a mere girl who looks stunningly beaut-

 

No, what I meant to say was that she needed beautification! Yes, that’s right!

 

“Mom, how is it possible that we hear a crash from the kitchen despite the fact that we’re about ten meters away?” I asked, trying to look innocent in the eyes of my mother. Considering that I was reluctant to say it, my mom looked pleasantly surprised.

 

Was it even a pleasant surprise?

 

Moreover, why was she surprised in the first place?!

 

“Uh, mom?” I think I had to remind her that she had a son that was talking to her.

 

Mom grinned at me, almost evil in my eyes but she answered, “Jonghyun, my son, we heard no crashes from the kitchen so it’s either you’re hallucinating or you just happen to inherit the senses of our dog that died last month.”

 

Or maybe you’re just trying to make a fool out of me! Why mom? Why?! I… I’m just handsome like my brother, Heechul. Although that guy goes beyond believing that he’s handsome, he actually made a survey for statistics using the instructions, “Rate my looks.” and “Rate my charisma.”

 

The thing is, the given choices are only…

 

‘Yes’ and ‘I agree’. What an admirable fellow, huh?

 

By the way, am I not going away from the original situation?

 

I firmly stated, “Mom, something really crashed.”

 

You know, from what I understood, I was talking to my mother, but this girl just sarcastically remarked, “Maybe you heard your mind crash.”

 

Why that little..!

 

“You’re shorter than average guys aren’t you? Also, I think that I’m just about your height.”

 

It’s either she read my mind, or I wrote my thoughts all over my face. Again.

 

We then heard someone exclaim while running towards us. Now nobody can claim that I am insane or crazy! Wait, insane and crazy are the same! Jeez…

 

Heechul came in panting and he clenched the wrists of our mom when he kneeled in front of her frantically shouting, “Mom! I finally did it! I broke the old plates for you! Weren’t you going to replace them anyway?”

 

This guy’s a genius in making up excuses but then again, he’ll get through this even if our mom does get mad.

 

Kim Jonghyun you hot guy, how can you be so at par with your great brother?

 

There goes my mom, she huffs and puffs then she’ll blow you away…

 

“Yah!” Okay now I’m scared.

 

Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter