Dead meat

I can't begin to explain..

CL POV

I woke up to darkness even though the windows are open. 

"I guess we slept the whole day.." I said to nobody in particular. I turn over to see the most beautiful woman alive. I scan her body, her hair spralled all over the pillow, the purple love marks all over her neck, her chest heaving up and down her beautiful milky skin, the rest covered by a sheet. I love her, I'm so freaking in love with her. I scoot closer slightly my arms on either Iside of her head, and I begin to gently kiss her forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and finally I lay a gentle kiss on her lips which surprisingly she responds to. I then slowly pull away looking down at her as she smiles slightly. 

"We slept all day baby" She whispers softly I caress her cheek 

"Well what do you expect, we were up until 7 am" I chuckle slightly and lay on my back next to her, she then rolls ontop of me, kissing me deeply, running her fingers through my hair, I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her as close to me as possible, I feel like if I don't this will all be a dream. The kiss gets rougher and I'm starting to run out of breath. Unwillingly my head sinks into the pillow more parting my lips from hers, both of us breathing heavily. I then roll ontop of her and kiss her. 

"I." Peck "Love." Peck "You." Peck "So." Peck "Much." Peck peck peck. She starts to laugh while I continuously kiss her. 

"Yaaa Chae!!" She whines because she tries to hold the kisses for longer but  I'm not letting her get her way. She then pushes me off of her and gets up and starts walking to the bathroom. I jump out of the bed and run into the bathroom

"YAAAA CHAERIN!" I laugh hard 

"Me first Unnie" I say in a teasing tone. After what feels like 30 minutes I get out of the shower and walk into the room wrapped in a towel. I see Dara sitting in the chair by the window looking into the sea, I shrug and start changing I guess she's zoned out.  She could've joined me but she didn't I wonder why. I finished changing and she's still in the same position, I walk over to her quietly and put my hands on her shoulder and begin massaging them. She jumped at my touch, she seems like she was really gone on whatever she was thinking about. 

"I'm done baby" I whisper and kiss her neck still massaging her shoulders 

"Ahh okay, sorry I was really zoned out." She walks away from me grabbing a towel 

"I know, mind telling m-" Before I could even finish my sentence I heard the door close, but she doesn't close the door whenever she showers, not even when we were friends.. She left her iphone on the table I pick it up and unlock her phone and a message from Jiyong pops up. 

From:Ji babe

I love you so much baby, thank you for forgiving me.

Why does she still talk to Jiyong, and she forgave him?! 

I begin reading part of the conversation, she said she misses him.. I think I feel my heartbreaking, so this is how Dara. I grab my suit case out of the closet and begin dumping all of my into it, not caring if it's packed neatly or not, I feel my tears running down my cheek and I quickly wipe them away. Why can't I be ing good enough? WHY? I continue packing my up, and Dara walks out of the bathroom, and I don't even looks at her. 

"Chae what the hell are you doing?!?!" I keep packing without answering her, and I see her put on some clothes quickly and walk over to my suit case and start taking stuff out. 

"What the are you doing Dara?!?! Stop." I snatch my stuff from her hands roughly and throw it back into the suit case and walk back to the closet and I feel her shove me into the wall. 

"Then tell me why the , you're doing this" I stare at her, more like glare holes into her, and she stares back

"Get the out of my way" I say in a harsh cold tone and she doesn't even budge, how stubborn you are Dara. I begin to move away from her and she pushes me back into the wall.

"ing, why Dara why? Jiyong abuses you and you sleep with me  a few times and all of a sudden you and him are okay? You ing forgive him?" I push her roughly on the shoulders sending her backwards. 

"All you wanted was a buddy for the moment, until you were able to forgive Jiyong right?!" I yell into her  face shoving her backwards again, she widens her eyes and begins looking pissed. 

"You never ing loved me right?! You just wanted a simple right?" I shove her backwards and she falls onto the bed. I put my hands on either side of her head and lean down. 

"Well I'll give you your happy ing ending with Jiyong" I whispered harshly, and get up and finish packing my stuff into my suit case and zip it up. 

"I bought myself a plane ticket for midnight, you can tell Jiyong to come here and you can spend the rest of you're time with him. As soon as I get back I'll talk to Bom and Minzy, then I'll speak to YG about a replacement for me." I finished whispering and I pull my suit case off of the bed and walk out of the room, and outside. I begin to dial the number of manager Oppa

"Hello? I'm fine Oppa, can you get a ride for me to the airport right now? And one for when I arrive in Seoul? No Oppa, nothing happened. Dara? she's staying here, I think she may ask Ji to join her, no Oppa, I'm completely fine. *sigh* Okay Oppa" I finished my conversation, he can't send a car right now because it's too late, I might as well go for a walk, I don't think I can go  back into that room with her, I'm happy I brought the six pack with me. 

I kick off my shoe's and open an beer bottle, and begin walking on the beach. ing Jiyong, ing Dara. I hope you ing had fun screwing with my ing feelings. I chug the rest of my beer and sit in the sand. I wonder what I did in my past life to deserve this.

I don't know how, but I finished off all of my beers. I continue to stare out into the sea, I hear foot steps approaching but I don't even bother turning my head. Then I feel her arm brush against mine as she sat down. 

"He was buggin me.." She whispers I stay silent

"I said I missed him because yeah I do miss the fun him and I had, I mean he's the first guy I really fell for, hard. But I know things between him and I are done, because my hear, and my soul, belong to you now Chae.. I texted him because I wanted to tell him, my feelings for him vanished completely, and my love for you is now burning inside of my heart, I'm yours, only yours, no one elses okay baby? I'm sorry I at explaining my feelings, but please just know I wanted to make clear that everything between him and I is gone. I forgave him so he can't find a reason to into our relationship. I didn't think you'd see it." 

Silence. Dammit, why can't I stay mad at you, I know if I say something I'll end up crying.

"Do you know how bad it hurts..?" I manage to choke out

"You miss the fun you and him had or you miss him? I don't feel like those feelings for him have gone, other wise you wouldn't have said you did. I get it, he's you're first love, you can't tell me that you all of a sudden stopped.. Your first love is your first love, the love that teaches you right from wrong, I know you still love him it's-" She cut me off by pressing her lips to mine, I didn't respond to her kiss and she bit the bottom of my lip, I didn't let her tongue it, she then moves to staddle me. It's taking every bit of my self control to just not allow her to get her way. 

"That's where you're wrong, I mean yeah, my first love, but those feelings for him are done, they are gone, for good okay?" She whispers and then kisses me not even giving me time to respond to her she pulls away and presses her forehead to mine looking into my eyes. 

"I only..Love you okay?" She kisses me passionately and I respond with just as much passion. 

"I only want.. you" She begins grinding her self on my thigh. And starts breathing heavily. 

"D-did you hear me Chae~ Ahhh" She grind her self harder and faster I feel my leg start to get wet, damn. is open and she is louder I scan her neck and chest then up to her face. I put my hands on her hips and help her grind into me more. She moans even louder then I start kissing her neck.

"Chae~ mmm " She moans wrapping her arms around my neck rocking her hips into me more. Then all of a sudden she stops. I look up at her. 

"Did you hear me Chae?" She bites her lips

"Yes Dara," I whisper and she unwraps her arms from around my neck

"Are you still going to leave?" I stay quiet and look away and she puts a finger under my chin and makes me looks at her

"I'll do anything to make you stay.." She says while biting her lips, and then all of a sudden she pulls off her shirt and I see she has no bra on. I quickly look around to check if anyone is around. I forgot it's only us. She makes me look at her again. 

"And I do mean anything baby.." She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me roughly and then starts rocking herself hard ontop of my thigh. 

"Uhhhh Chae~" She moans out loudly as she broke our kiss, tightens her hold on my neck basically forcing her chest into my face and I take a into my mouth and on it hard and biting it lightly and she moans even louder, rocking her self faster 

" ughhh" I quickly undo the button on her pants shoving my hand into her underwear and then shoving three fingers into her roughly. 

"Ahhhhhhhhh.. Oh.. Oh " She rocks herself on my fingers hard, and I curve them so when she does rocket my fingers hit her g-spot. Then I switch to the other unattended . 

"CHAE, , oh my god, mmmmff" She bites her lip to prevent her from so lound, and I can tell she close, she starts rocking herself faster, and faster, and faster then I feel her body shuddering as she jerks uncontrollably. 

"Ugh chae.." She pulls my face up and kisses me roughly, she then pulls my fingers out of her and on them, I swear I could right now with the way she's on them and staring at me.. After she finishes she kisses me again, and I taste her, I love her taste. She then pulls away and presses her forehead to mine again and then looks straight into my eyes. 

"Are you staying Chae..?" She looks at me hopeful, and I stay quiet lost in her eyes, and all of a sudden I forgot why I was mad.. 

"I understand..."She whispers and her voice cracks and she tries to get up but I wrap my arms tightly around her waist and whisper into her ear

"I'm staying.." 

"Really" She looks into my eyes again

"Of course" I kiss her passionately and she responds to my kiss immediately, I pull away and looks down to see her soaked shorts 

"You made quite a mess babe." I chuckle and smirk

"Shut up, it's your fault.." I smile to her and kiss her deeply again, and after a few minutes we break away from the kiss, breathing heavily

"I love you so much," I whisper

"And I love you too, so so much Chae" I peck her lips

"But if you ever do that to me again you're dead meat" She hits my shoulders repeatedly 

"Ow oww, okay okay, I'm sorry baby." I rub my arms