Taemin's POV- The Meeting

Finders Keepers

I lied still for a few moments, then I slowly opened my eyes. I was lying on a cloud-soft mattress with fluffy, white, warm sheets. I started to panick. This can't be happening again. I threw the sheets off my legs and sighed in relief to find that none of my clothes had been removed. I swung my feet around and did my best to stand. The moment I put my full weight onto my legs, I crumpled to the floor with a loud thud. My head started pounding, but I was determined to escape. I pushed myself into a crouching position but before I could attempt to stand again, the door opened and a very tall dark shape slipped inside. I did my best to crawl under the bed before  the figure could spot me, but I was unsuccesful. My heart started pounding in my chest so hard that I was sure that the man crouching infront of me could hear it. He reached out to touch me but I yanked my arm out of his reach. He spoke quietly, but I could hear his voice, deep and soothing. He said, "It's okay, I don't want to hurt you. My name is Choi Minho. What is your name?"I did my best to answer but all that came out was a squeak. I cleared by throat and tryed again. 

"M-m-my n-n-name i-is Lee Taemin."

"Hello, Taemin. I'm going to ask you a few questions so that I can help you find your family. Alright?'

"I dont have a family."

The words were out of my mouth before I think about saying something else. They were followed quickly by tears but I wiped them away with my sleeve. The man, Minho, offered me a box of tissues and said, " Do you want to tell me what happened to them?"

I quickly shook my head. I did not want to talk about what happened, what I had done. He nodded and said, "How about you come down to breakfast and eat? Maybe you will feel more like talking after some toast and banana milk."

I picked up my head when he said banana milk. I had only had it once before, on my 14th birthday, but I remembered that I liked it. I nodded and tryed to stand up, but fell back onto the bed. Minho came over and slipped my arm around his braud sholders and hepled me up again. I tryed to ignore the softness of his skin, how I could feel his muscles under his tight t-shirt, and feel the warmth of his breath, which smelled of sweet mint. He put his arm around my waist to steady me and started to help me across the room and down the stairs to where I assumed was the kitchen, but all I couldthink about was the closness of our bodies. I smiled for the first time since my father sold me to that awful man, Kim Jonghun.