007 ~ㅇ

99 Black Balloons ~•ㅇ
"C'mon, Joonmyun," Kris said aloud, talking to himself with his cell phone pressed up against his ear. "Answer your damn phone."

Kris had woken up that morning with a sleeping Tao snuggled up against his chest and a horrible headache, probably caused from both the alcohol he drank and the awkward situation he ended up in the night before. 

After sneaking out of bed, carefully so he didn't wake the sleeping maknae, Kris decided that he needed to listen to a voice of reason. Someone who had always gave him good advice, who was never quick to judge.

  That person was Suho. 

So in the dorm living room, while everyone was still asleep, Kris paced back and forth while he waited for someone to pick up the phone. 

He's probably still sleeping...

Kris looked at the clock. It was 6:30am in China which meant it was only 7:30am in Korea. Depending on their schedules, he knew they were more then likely still asleep. Sighing, Kris lowered his phone, getting ready to end the call. 

"Hello?"

Hearing a voice on the other line, Kris shot the phone back up to his ear. 

"Hello?" Kris said. "Joonmyun?"

"Kris hyung? Why are you calling me so early?"

Kris awkwardly chuckles. "Sorry, did I wake you?"

"No, I've been up for a while. You just never call me, let alone at 7:30 in the morning."

"I know," Kris said, taking a seat on the couch, hoping it would calm his nerves. "It's kind of important though."

"Why? Whats wrong?" 

"Uh," Kris paused, trying to get his thoughts together before continuing. "I kind of need some 'leader advice'."

"Okay, what about?"

"Two members liking each other." 

There was pause of silence and for a second, Kris thought maybe they had lost their phone connection. "Joonmyun?"

"You too, huh?"

Kris was a little shocked. "You're going through the same thing?" 

"Yeah, kind of." 

"I just don't know what to do. I'm just scared of things getting awkward if something goes wrong."

"Me too. I was a little worried after hearing about Sehun and Luhan but apparently that's been going for a while now, we just didn't know about it." 

"I know. I just found out about that too." Kris rubbed the side of his head in an effort to try and calm his headache. Part of him wanted to tell Suho that he was the one with the problem of liking someone, but being that they were both leaders, he didn't want Suho to think differently of him. "So what should we do?"

There was another pause before Suho answered. "I don't know. Maybe the best plan is to just let them confess and see what happens. Hopefully it doesn't blow up in to a big mess but really, what else can we do?"

Kris nodded his head. "You're right." He knew Suho was right. Maybe he should just confess to Xiumin and hopefully he won't get rejected afterwards. Xiumin does like Luhan so the chances of rejection were high. He was just hoping they weren't that high since Luhan was taken. 

"Hey, I gotta go. When will you guys be back? In a week?" 

"Yeah, in about a week." 

"Alright, we'll talk about this more when I see you. Bye, hyung."

"Bye." 

As soon as Kris hung up the phone, the door to his bedroom opened and Tao came walking out. 

"Gege," He said, rubbing his eyes. "What are you doing up already?"

"Couldn't sleep." Kris simply replied. "Did I wake you?"

Tao shook his head as he made his way over to take a seat next to Kris on the couch. "I just woke up and you were gone so I came out to look for you."

Kris nodded. "Yeah, I just needed to make a quick phone call."

There was a moment of silence as both boys sat there. Kris was tossing between ways he could tell Xiumin how he felt without ruining the dynamic of the group but it seemed like that would happen with every idea that he had. 

"Gege,"

Kris looked over at Tao who had shifted his sitting position so that he was facing him. "Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure." Kris was somewhat distracted by other things going on in his head but figured a conversation with the maknae would help take his mind off of things. "What's up?"

"I like you."

Kris blinked a couple of times, unsure of what he had heard was really what he had heard. Before he could say anything, he felt Tao's lips crash against his. 

Yeah, this was definitely taking his mind off of things...

~ㅇ


While talking on the phone with Kris, Suho had seen both Kyungsoo and Kai exit their shared room but separating towards different directions of the dorm. He was careful not to give out too much information about his growing infatuation with his groups main vocalist, fearing what the EXO-M leader would think of him. 

He needed to follow his own advice though, so after hanging up the phone he made his way towards the kitchen which is the room where he saw Kyungsoo walk towards. He peeked around the corner to see the younger boy with his hands on the counter top and his head down above the sink. 

"Kyungsoo," Suho said quietly so he wouldn't startle the boy. 

Kyungsoo snapped his head in Suho's direction, his eyes red and puffy and rimmed with tears. Within seconds, he had wrapped his arms around Suho and buried his face in to the crook of his neck, letting out muffled sobs against the leaders body. 

Suho was still unaware of what was going on and given what he walked in on the other night, he thought the younger boy would be ecstatic. He figured asking questions would probably be inappropriate at the moment. So he chose to hug Kyungsoo back, trying to comfort him as much as possible. 

"I think I made a mistake, hyung." Kyungsoo said softly in to Suho's neck. 

Suho stayed silent, mainly because he wasn't sure what to say. He wasn't even completely sure of what was going on. 

"I really messed up." Kyungsoo continued through his sobs. "I don't want to be with Jongin."

*cough*

Kyungsoo's head shot up from Suho's neck and both boys turned their head towards the hallway where they saw Kai standing there. He looked hurt and angry and before anyone could speak up, Kai rushed back in to his bedroom, slamming the door behind him. 

Suho then looked at Kyungsoo who had a look of mortification on his face. 

What the hell is going on?







o(^▽^)o

I'm back from vacation! 

Sorry the chapter is short too. I definitely didn't intend on it being short but it just kind of ended up that way. 

I wrote a larger A/N on the new chapter of another fic so I will keep this one short so I don't repeat myself. 

I just wanted to say though, thank you all for being so patient with me these past few weeks. I promise I will be updating more often now that I am home. You guys are awesome!!!

Comment <3

Subscribe <3

Friend Request <3