004 ~ㅇ

99 Black Balloons ~•ㅇ
After eating and getting ready, Suho and Kyungsoo made their way out of the EXO-K dorm. They had no idea what they were going to do, or where they were going to go, but Suho did know one thing. He was going go try and find out what exactly it was that was bothering the younger member.

He knew it was going to be difficult though. Kyungsoo takes care of everyone else before himself and getting him to open up about his problems was going to be a challenge. A challenge Suho was willing to accept. 

As they walked down the streets of Seoul, Suho could tell Kyungsoo was uncomfortable. He had was quiet, looking down at the ground with his hands tucked in to his pockets. It was almost like he was avoiding any kind of interaction with the leader. Like he was expecting Suho to ask him what's been going on with him. 

Suho wasn't going to be so blunt though. He wanted to Kyungsoo to open to him on his terms. When he felt comfortable to say something. The chances of that happening were slim to none so, Suho knew he had a long day ahead of him. 

The two boys walked quietly along the streets of Seoul, their hands in their pockets, not really looking at each other. There was an awkward silence between them, almost like they were both waiting for the other to say something first. Suho wanted to speak up but he hadn't really thought out a plan of attack on how to talk to his dongsaeng. 

Just ask him if he's excited about having the day off after working so hard the past couple of days...maybe he'll start talking about yesterday and what's been on his mind. Yeah, that might work...

"I know why you asked me to go out with you today."

Suho looked over at the boy walking next to him whose voice interrupted his thoughts. He was looking at the sidewalk as they continued down the street, before both of them stopped at a crosswalk. 

"What?" Suho chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head. He was taken off guard by Kyungsoo's sudden statement but at the same time, relieved that he didn't have to formulate some elaborate plan to get him to tell him what's wrong. "I just wanted to take you out so we could have fun on our day off."

"You're a bad liar, hyung." Kyungsoo said, eyeing the older boy suspiciously. 

All Suho could do was smile. He was caught and he knew it. "Look, I'm just worried about you. You've been looking so sad lately. It's not like you."

"I just-" Kyungsoo was cut off by the crosswalk lights signaling them to be able to walk and a crowd of people crossing the street. The two EXO-K members stayed standing where they were though. 

To Suho, Kyungsoo looked relieved that he was interrupted. He could already see a sadness in those big eyes, even before he could really talk about what was going on. Suho didn't want to see him like that. 

"If you don't want to talk about it," Suho said, diverting  Kyungsoo's attention from the people crossing the street, back to him. "We don't have to. Let's just try and have some fun today."

Kyungsoo looked at the leader for a second before a smile, albeit small, but a smile nonetheless formed on his face. "Thanks, hyung." 

That small smile made Suho's heart beat speed up. He didn't really understand why, but to him it was a good feeling. Swinging his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulders, he led the slightly smaller boy down the sidewalk. "I was thinking we should get the guys some gifts for all the hard work they've been putting in since our debut. What do you think?"

Kyungsoo nodded his head in agreement. "What do you wanna get them?"

"I'm not sure," Suho said, enjoying the fact his arm was around Kyungsoo. In some way, it made him feel like he was protecting him. "I mean, we have Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun...and Jongin." He didn't intend on having a slightly irritated tone while saying the last members name but it kind of just came out that way. 

But Suho noticed something. He felt, after mentioning Kai's name, that Kyungsoo's body tensed up against his. There was this sudden awkwardness in the air and Suho didn't know why. 

"Something wrong?" Suho asked. 

Kyungsoo paused for a second before nodding his head. "I'm fine."

Suho could see the other boy biting on his lower lip and the brims of his eyes welling up with tears. "Kyungsoo, I may be a bad liar but you're no better."

Kyungsoo shifted his shoulders a little, signaling the leader to remove his arm. "Really, it's nothing."

"Does it involve Jongin?"

Kyungsoo's face flushed red and his eyes widened like they usually do when he's caught off guard or uncomfortable. "N-no..."

"Alright." Suho formulated a plan in his head within a matter of seconds. He was going to just stay quiet and wait for Kyungsoo to open up to him. It may take a while but Suho's patient. 

"Hyung..."

That happened a lot faster then I thought it would... Suho nodded. "Yeah, what's up?" He said nonchalantly. 

"I think I messed something up." The two stopped walking, reaching another crosswalk. "And I really wished I hadn't."

"What're you talking about?" Suho asked, concern evident in his voice. 

"Last night, before our performance, Jongin told me that he thinks he's in love with me,"

Suho felt his chest tighten up as he nodded his head. 

"And I told him I didn't feel that way about him. I said I loved him as a friend but not like that,"

Suho then felt an unexpected sense of relief. 

"But the truth is, I think I really do love him,"

Suho's heart sank down in to his stomach. 

"I just don't know how to tell him after I already turned him down." A few tears fell from Kyungsoo's eyes and streaked down his cheeks. 

That's when Suho's heart shattered in to pieces. He still wasn't sure about what it is that he was feeling for the younger boy, but he hated seeing him so broken. Although he knew it would be hard, he felt a certain obligation to help out. That's the obligation of being the leader. 

"Come here," Suho stepped towards Kyungsoo and wrapped him up in his arms, rubbing comforting circles in to the back of his head while he sobbed in to his shoulder. "It's gonna be okay. We will figure out a way for you to tell him." 

Kyungsoo lifted his head and with red, puffy eyes looked at Suho. "We?"

As much as it killed him to help Kyungsoo figure out this little dilemma of his, Suho had to push his feelings aside to help out his fellow member. "I'm gonna help you."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened again before he laid his head back down on to Suho's chest, hugging the leader slightly tighter. "Thanks, hyung." 

"No problem." 

Why do you have to want him though...





I know this ...but it's only because this is like a filler chapter for SuDO semi-. You'll see why in the next chapter...

I'm also leaving for Florida in a week to go visit my Grandma so I may or may not be able to update for 3-4 days. I really don't wanna go cuz it's like 100 degrees there and that kinda heat will kill me. So if you don't hear from me after 3-4 days...I probably melted. 

Anyways, to all the subbies and commenters and silent readers...I love you all. I promise, no more filler chapters! It's about to get a little drama filled and dirty p(^_^)q 

Subscribe <3 

Comment <3 

Friend Request <3