Happiness and purr

Happiness and purr

 

You are my everything.

I can't describe what I felt when you found me on the street. I was wet, just sitting there in a dirty box and the rain was falling terribly. Then, your big, warm hand changed everything.

"What's up, little kitten? Why are you here?"

Because I have nowhere to go.

"Ah, you're shivering! Wanna come with me? I will dry you and you will get some milk... Sounds good?"

In your beautiful, deep voice, everything sounded incredibly good.

"Meow." I felt a bubble of happiness in my tiny chest as your hand took me out from the dirty box and you caressed me.

"Your black fur is very soft... I like it, you know?" You smiled and I could see the caring glint in your dark, shiny eyes."Awww, you're purring! How cute!"

From that day, you became my owner.

"What's your name?" You asked me whilst I was drinking the milk from the plate what you gave me.

"Meow."

"It's not a name. Hmmm...maybe..."

Anything is good if you give it to me.

"Chenchen! It sounds as cute as you are, don't you think?"

I thought I was the luckiest cat in this world.

"My name is Tao, by the way. Nice to meet you."

I don't want to know what will happen to me if you wouldn't find me... You saved my life. So I will be loyal to you forever. Plus, you gave a name to me. And what the human denominates, it will be his. But I don't mind.

You are the best thing in my life.

I was satisfied with our life. You were kind to me, allowed me to sleep in your bed and I guarded your dreams.

But one day, something changed. You forgot to give me milk before you went to work and you seemed nervous. I didn’t understand the reason but I knew that you didn’t paid attention to me. It hurt. Was I selfish?

I was sitting in the livingroom, watching the door that when will you come home. All day. But you didn’t come.

It was dark, after midnight when I heard the opening door’s sound. I ran to you, but you weren’t alone. A smiling, stupid woman stood beside you, smelling from some cheap perfume that irritated my nose. My heart is broken. Did you find a new cat who you loved better than me?

"Ah, he is my cat, Chenchen.”

"He’s very cute!” The woman’s cold, hard fingers ran through my fur. It didn’t feel good at all. I wanted Tao’s big, warm hand!

I ran to the garden, ignoring the darkness. My little heart was beating so fast, I could feel it. I don’t wanted to lose my precious owner!

"Chenchen! Come back!” I heard Tao’s worried voice behind me. But, for the first time in my life, I didn't listen to him..

"Leave! Concentrate at me instead of this stupid cat.”

If I would have been a human, I surely would have cried. But I’m a cat so I just watched the house's luminous windows with sad eyes.

*

"Chenchen… Where are you?”

This voice… I couldn’t believe. My precious owner!

„Meoww.”

"Chenchen, please come back. Jessica is gone.”

But she will come back. And if she won’t, somebody else will.

I must get used to the fact that not I'm the only one in his life anymore. This is normal.

"Are you mad at me?” Your gentle fingers caressed my fur but I didn’t purr, I couldn’t purr.

No, I wasn’t mad, I was just disappointed.

"Okay, I promise that even if someone comes, you are still the most precious thing in my heart.”

I felt like my disappointment started to reduce…

"Hey, you’re purring!”

Yes, because I was happy.

With my precious, kind owner.

 

 

A/N: Comments are ♥

And I want to know: what do you think about this couple?

Thanks for reading it ^^

(you can find me on my lj: miyocca.livejournal.com)