Cinderella

My Righteous Love.

"Chung Ae, buy me a cup of coffee, will you? The regular. "

" Sure, Young Ae! "

" Chung Ae, did you finish my homework last night? "

" Yes I did, Mari! Here... "

" Chung Ae, where are the notes that I need to pass to teacher? "

" It's here, Eunji! "

" Aish, Chung Ae! At last, you're here! Where's my food? You take so long, I'm starving! "

" Here it is! Sorry to have kept you waiting... "

" Just, just go away. Put the food here. "

" Chung Ae, where is my COFFEE?! "

" Wait, Young Ae, I'll get it downstairs! "

" Everybody, take your seats and be quiet! We are going to start the lesson! Chung Ae, what are you doing? I told you to take your seats. "

" I'm so sorry, teacher! "

" Ah, wait. While you're at it, get my books in the faculty, I left them. Hurry! "

" Yes teacher! "

In your place, there must be always someone who is like this. Treated like a servant, even if she isn't! This is because... she is very ordinary. Not only are her personality is ordinary, but even her looks are ordinary! Just call out her name and she will help you with anything you want! Yes that's me. I am the convenient Lee Chung Ae. Now, why do I always let them do this to me? Well, I am a COWARD! I don't like putting people down and getting them mad at me, so I just follow their every word. To make things simple, having no character... IS my character. = . = " Even my mother and sisters never really appreciated me. But to my father, I am her Cinderella.

" Chung Ae, remember, one day your prince will come, and he will dance with you. "

" Just like Cinderella, appa? "

" Just like Cinderella. "

" But appa, aren't I too ordinary? "

" Chung Ae, being ordinary is not so bad. You are ordinary because you are special. "

" Huh?? "

" Hahaha. Let me clear it for you. When Cinderella's stepmother and two stepsisters made her suffer, did she give up? "

" No! "

" That's right. And because of that, the Fairy Godmother helped her, because she saw something special about that ordinary girl. She was ordinary because at some point in her life, she is going to have the greatest power. "

" What is that appa? "

" Love. "

" Love? "

" The prince could have picked any other rich and pretty girl, but he took notice of Cinderella. Do you know why? "

" Why? "

" Because she was ordinary. All the other girls in tha palace are well dressed and beautiful, but Cinderella stands out the most in the eyes of the prince, because she looked ordinary, which made her special. "

" Then, can I be Cinderella, appa? "

" Any girl can be a princess, to her prince. That prince will treasure and love you very much. He is going to be very lucky to have a girl like you. Smile now, okay? "

" Okay, appa! "

" That's good. "

My life is almost like Cinderella's. No, it's EXACTLY the same. It's just that, I haven't reached the point where she meets her prince and live happily ever after. But I knew that my dad will be there all the way for me. Sadly, my good father was taken away from us too early and never go to see me evolve into a princess. Still, I wait for my prince to come and take notice of the ordinary and scaredy cat Chung Ae. Until, that day...