01

But You're A Guy!

Seungjoon's POV

 

My first official day of college. I smiled at the fact. The feeling wasn't any different as a new 6th grader or senior, but I was proud.
 
I was first to arrive at my acting class. The room was very spacious; enough to fit more then 30 students. I took a seat at the back, anticipation and nervousness growing inside me. I couldn't wait to see who would be in my class. It's like being a freshman and hoping you'd have some classes with your best friends. Just thinking about it made me jump in excitement.
 
I honesty don't know why I've decided to come extra early, but I had 15 more minutes to spare. So I decided to read off my kindle. While I was, I heard the door suddenly click open. Out of curiosity, I looked up at the door.
 
"Oh, Seungjoon-ssi! What's up!?" A familiar voice called.
"Hey Sungwoo-ssi," I waved back. She's just an old classmate; I don't consider her a friend or an enemy.
"I didn't know you were interested in acting." She said as she took a seat next to me. No one knows anything about me.
"Well I just suddenly got interested.." I awkwardly smiled. 
 
Soon students were piling the room. I saw a few old faces, but everyone else was foreign to me. Believe it or not, I was happy about meeting new people.
 
"Yahyahyah...Isn't that Nam Woohyun?! Ohmygosh, he's a total hottie!!" Sungwoo went off dreaming.
 
My head shot up just by mention of his name. I don't blame her for daydreaming because I was too. He is a total hottie. However, my drool-over-Woohyun moment soon ended by Lee Yoomi's figure glomping him. Let me explain about her in just four simple words. She is a . I don't mean to sound rude, but anybody can see that. And that is how everybody sees her. Sure, she's pretty on the outside, but definitely not on the inside. I watched the couple with pure jealousy as they made out in front of the class. Truth be told, I was angry but I couldn't do anything.
 
"If they're going to make out at least get a room.." Sungwoo let out a sigh. I slowly nodded in agreement while still staring at them.
 
The professor suddenly entered the room demanding the students to sit down so he could begin class, and I sadly looked away.
 
smiley
 
My next class wasn't until a few hours, so I decided to go home and nap. Too bad my plans were ruined.
 
"Hey Seungjoon-ssi, wanna have lunch together?" Sungwoo asked out of nowhere. I bit my lip. Should I lie and sleep or make a new friend?
"Sure..." I decided in the end.  "Where are we going?" 
"I know this great café next to here." She said as we walked down the stairs.
 
As I was nearing the last step, I bumped into someone causing me to trip. I was very irritated at first, but when I saw whom I had bumped into, I quickly bowed in apology. 
 
"I'm so sorry, Woohyun-ssi." I cursed myself and bit my lip in embarrassment. 
 
He gave me a nasty glare then continued to walk out with his arm linked with Yoomi's. I just stood there dazed at the fact that I had just made physical contact with him. Him as in Mr. Handsome Nam Woohyun.
 
"Seungjoon-ssi, you coming?" Sungwoo called out to me
 
I snapped back to reality and ran to catch up.
 
wink
 
I awkwardly sat in front of Yoomi as we drank our bubble tea that I paid for. Yup, should have gone home to nap. It was only Sungwoo keeping the conversation going, and me just nodding and "laughing."
 
"I was watching an anime, and that's when I knew that I wanted to become an actress." She said with gleaming eyes. I just nodded while giving her a weird look. "Oh! Baekhyun-ah!" She waved at someone behind me.
 
I turned around at the familiar name and caught his gaze. We stared for eternity until he walked away, if I'm not mistaken, blushing. Maybe because of me or Sungwoo; I didn't think much about it. 
 
"What the..he didn't say hi back." Sungwoo pouted.
I smiled, "Hey I don't mean to be rude, but my next class is in 30 minutes." 
Sungwoo glanced at the clock. "Oh! Me too! Do you have dancing class next?" 
I nodded and smiled. Sungwoo may be a very weird person, but she was fun to have around. I was glad she was in two of my classes.
 
surprise
 
As I was sitting in the dance room, Sungwoo walked up to me.
 
"Seungjoon-ssi, I know this is sudden, but can we go on a d-date sometime?" She smiled shyly. 
 
I couldn't do anything but stare wide-eyed at her. I thought we were just friends. I felt guilty but happy at the same time. I was guilty that I can't return the feelings; glad that someone actually likes me. I could tell her now that I wasn't interested in girls, but whenever I opened my mouth to reply, nothing came out. I didn't want to hurt her feelings. She's such a nice person.
 
In the end, I smiled and nodded slightly. 
 

Really short, but had to so I could end at a good part. :DD