Visitor

HenMin - Visitor

“I miss you.”

 

Henry read the text message again and again. He had been in Canada for only two days, and Sungmin had already sent him a text message. It made him smile. Knowing his hyung missed him proved that there was something between them. Something more than them being Super Junior M members.

 

He actually liked his hyung a lot. More than any other member. He wasn’t sure if the opposite was also true, but this text message had to mean something.

 

“I miss you too” he replied.

 

A few minutes later, he got a smiley as a reply.

 

******************

 

Not an hour passed before he received a new text message. From Sungmin, again.

 

“I really miss you.”

 

“Hyung, you have the other hyungs to care about you. How come you miss me that much?”

 

A few minutes.

 

“Because. Want me to visit you in Canada?”

 

He smiled.

 

“Would be a good idea.”

 

As a joke, of course.

 

********************

 

“Henry!”

 

Henry turned, only to see an adorable smile belonging to an adorable guy coming in his direction. His eyes got huge - as much as they could.

 

“Hyung? But… what…”

 

“Hey, I asked you if you wanted me to visit you. Wait, you thought I was joking?”

 

“Y… yeah.”

 

“Of course I was not >.<”

 

Sungmin pouted, and Henry couldn’t help but smile. His hyung was adorable.

 

“Hyung, I thought you were joking, but I’m very happy you’re here. I missed you a lot.”

 

He hugged him, getting weird looks from people on the street. But he didn’t care. His hyung was with him.

 

“Hyung, how did you find me?”

 

“You once told me where you lived in Canada, so I went there, met your mom, and had one Hell of a problem to ask her where you were. But we finally understood each other and she told me you were here, shopping for tonight’s meal. And I hurried here.”

 

One more point for him. Not only was he adorably cute and hot at the same time, but Sungmin was also able to approximately understand what his mom had explained him.

 

“Oh yeah, do you have anywhere to sleep tonight?”

 

“Nah, I hurried here as soon as I got your reply. I wanted to see you. I didn’t really planned my trip here.”

 

“So I guess you’ll have to sleep at home then. Unless you planned money for a hotel?”

 

“No, sorry. I just wanted to see you.”

 

Henry smiled. That was the second time in not even a minute that Sungmin had told him he wanted to see him. It had to mean something.

 

He finished what he had to do and then brought Sungmin back home with him. The older boy ate with Henry and his family, doing his best to talk to everyone, with a little help from Henry from time to time. Okay, most part of the time.

 

But they had a problem after that. The visitor’s room was in renovation, and filled with dust and tools. Sungmin couldn’t sleep there. So it was decided that he would sleep with Henry in his room. Which wasn’t that different from the usual anyways.

 

“I really wanted to see you.”

 

Henry opened his eyes, and smiled. They were both in his bed, simply hugging, trying to sleep. But Sungmin had whispered that.

 

“I wanted to see you too.”

 

“I needed to see you one hour after you left. I tried to tell myself “he’ll be back in a few days, he’ll be back in a few days” but my heart wouldn’t understand. I really needed to see you. On the second day, I was going crazy because you were not there. So I texted you. When you replied, I was so happy. But I couldn’t see you, so I suggested a visit.”

 

“And I accepted, though I thought you were joking.”

 

“Yeah. Sorry for barging in.”

 

“I don’t mind. I really don’t mind, hyung. I needed to see you too.”

 

He closed his eyes when Sungmin’s lips touched his forehead. The kiss was so soft.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Saranghae.”

 

He smiled, opened his eyes, only to see Sungmin’s dark brown eyes staring at him. And his lips getting closer. His lips pressing a soft kiss on his own. That was good.

 

“I love you, hyung” he said in his first language.

 

Sungmin smiled. He wasn’t very good in English, but he totally knew what that meant.