You are adorable!

Adorable...

I was seating on my desk listening to my physics teacher. I was so lonely because jaehyo was not here with me. Since the school year started, he was the only one that talked with me. He always made me laugh and I feel comfortable when he is by my side, but today he was not here to “protect” me from this strange place called school. So like all the days I was drawing in  my notebook waiting that the teacher began his lesson, until  I feel someone touching my hand. I look forward to find a beautiful face. The owner of that face was Pyo Jihoon, a younger student whom was in my class because his grades were very good, so he was available to take classes with the seniors and by consequently with me, he was smiling.

-Why you never talk?- He asked me wit his deep voice.

-Are you shy?- He asked me again .

-Yes…- I answered to him weakly and suddenly I started to blush. I was sure that all my blood was in my face in that moment.

-Am I red right?- I asked to him.

-Yeah!! I can see your blush!-  He said to me happily.

-Oh!! How embarrassing- I said covering my face with my Hands.

-NO! I think it is adorable…. You are adorable when you blush. I like it- he said with a big smile in his face.

-Adorable.-

-Adorable. -

-Adorable. -

His words were repeated on my mind, I looked up to his eyes and that was the moment when I discovered it … I was in love with him, since the first day that I saw him.

I love that kid with a strong voice

I love you Pyo Jihoon...