愛着

Two Devils (Sequel to Lucifer: The Prince of Darkness)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She clenched her fists tight, keeping her head down. 'This isn't real... this is another dream... this isn't real!' Jieun shook her head viciously, contemplating whether or not she should look up. It seems like hours have passed since Jongin took the seat next to her and Kai took the one in front of her and Jieun tenses everytime she feels Jongin shift in his seat. 

"Miss Jieun? JIEUN!!" A loud clank erupted in the room and Jieun's eyes widened, seeing the ruler on her desk. "Are you paying attention young lady? Do you know how many times I've been calling your name?! " Ms. Han crossed her arms, glaring at Jieun when she finally looked up. "You are to clean up my classroom after class since you think it's alright to day dream during class. " A low chuckle was heard beside her and Jieun tightened her fists, "Yes ma'am.. "

-o-

 

The bell rung and students quickly gathered around the twins. "Jongin right? I'm Kaeun! " "So you guys are twins? That's so amazing! " "Kai, you're so handsome. " "Yah, if you call Kai handsome then Jongin is also! "
Letting out a deep breath, Jieun scooted out from her chair and squeezed her way out of the crowd. She rubbed her hands together before glancing towards the group surrounding them. Them. 'What exactly are they.. ' Jieun shook her head once again and froze when Kai made contact with her. The same eyes that were looking at her in that dream. The same smile that mesmerized her in that dream. She gulped and bit her lip. 'This is not happening.. '

"Jieun! What did I say about cleaning up?! " Ms. Han yelled from the door, holding a broom. "Coming! " Clutching her book bag, Jieun scurred towards her teacher and after getting another lecture she went off to her locker. 
"YAH! " Hyosung, Jieun's close friend (and probably her only friend) smacked her arm. "Spill it! Last weekened you couldn't hang out with me because you were out with that Jongin guy, right? " Hyosung grinned, wiggling her eyebrows. "No wonder he wanted to sit with you. He's pretty hot too, but don't you think Kai is a bit more mysterious and I-"
"HYOSUNG! " Jieun slammed her locker shut, causing Hyosung to flinch. "Can you please stop? It's nothing like that. " She sighed, rubbing her neck. "I don't know them.. well.. I do know them.. but.. ARGH! Never mind! " The students around them started to disappear, all going home to their cozy homes. "Hyosung, I've got to go clean Ms. Han's room. You should go home. " Jieun smiled at Hyosung's pouting face. "Really. I'm telling you the truth! Go home. " A look of contemplate overcame Hyosung's face before she finally smiled at Jieun and pulled her into a hug. "Whatever you say. See you tomorrow. "

After watching her best friend hop off, Jieun took her time getting back to class.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter