BUS

BUS
Yoochun was waiting for the bus to arrive. After a few minutes, the bus came and stopped at the bus station. The door opened, he suddenly moved back a little to make way for the people who are going inside the bus.

Yoochun smiled when an old lady said thank you to him then he suddenly notice the guy staring at him, the guy smiled back at him and greeted "Good Morning". The only thing that Yoochun did was to nod as his reply and the bus started to leave, leaving Yoochun getting fluster all over his face.

"Hey Yoochun, I can see that you're early again". Junsu said out of nowhere while patting Yoochun's back. He pretends to laugh "You know me. Don't wanna get scold again for being late", "But you never been late ever since 2nd semester started. You're even earlier than me when there's soccer practice" Junsu complains but Yoochun just laughs until their usual bus arrived.

Yoochun and Junsu went inside the bus as they went on the backseat. He sat near the window, remembering what Junsu just said 'You're even earlier than me when there's soccer practice'

He suddenly smiled when he leans on the glass window. 'The reason why I'm early is because of Hero'


"Oh ! I'm going to miss the bus", Yoochun was running in the middle of the street with bread on his mouth while trying to fix his tie.

After a few turns, he came on time until he saw a bus. When he came, he suddenly put his hand at the railing for support while panting so hard.

"Are you going inside or not?" the bus driver asked him.

"Is this... the... third bus?" Yoochun asked curiously still panting.

"No! This is the second bus", the driver answered making Yoochun nod until the driver push something and the bus started to horn making Yoochun jump in surprise. "What the hell" he muttered, glaring to the bus driver until he notice a guy sitting inside the bus laughing at him.

That person stops laughing. "Are you okay?" he asked while making an okay sign with his hand.

Yoochun was dumbfounded, of course he can lip read but he didn't know if he should reply or just ignore him like other people would do but he saw the guy doing something. When the bus starts to horn again, Yoochun tutted until a crumple paper hit his head. He picked it up then suddenly looked up and that person smiles at him.

"Make sure to read it" he said while pointing on what Yoochun is holding. The bus started to leave while that person was waving at him, without even thinking Yoochun waved him back.

He suddenly realized about the paper, he opens it and saw some writing. '

It seems you made it on time for your actual bus to arrive.
I hope you won't get late now =D
From Hero'

'Hero? That must be his nickname' he thought but he suddenly tilted his head a little as he quirk an eyebrow "That sounds familiar... Hero... Hm?"



"Yoochun! Let's go" Junsu said while tapping his shoulder. They came out from the bus with other students as well. Some girls and his friends started to greet him 'good morning' and he replied with a smile until he saw Junsu running his way to their building, shouting "Whoever comes in the classroom last, that person will buy our lunch later"

"OH HELL!!! THERE'S NO WAY I'M BUYING!!" Yoochun shouts back, trying to catch up with Junsu along with their classmates.

In the afternoon...

The bell rings, as a sign that it's time for lunch. Changmin stretches both of his arms upward "Ah! I didn't understand a thing about our lesson today". Yoochun laughs and replied "Of course you didn't because you hate physics even though you're smart", "Damn straight. I hate that subject" Changmin snorts.

Yoochun made a fake smile until he notice that Changmin is looking for someone inside the classroom until he smirks "Hey Junsu! Don't forget to buy us some lunch".

Junsu shrugs "Do I have to?"

"Yeah! Besides you were the last person who came a while ago" Changmin clarifies while smirking

"It's supposed to be Yoochun, not me. If only the gym teacher didn't call me then Yoochun would be the one buying our lunches" Junsu complained.

"Stop complaining. You're the one who made up that kind of idea earlier. Now! Buy us some lunch, we’re hungry here and don't make us keep waiting" Changmin said as he pointed Junsu.

"I hate you" Junsu muttered as he puffs his cheeks while leaving the room.

Yoochun looked beside him and said to Changmin. "You are one evil person" "Why thank you" Changmin replied with a sarcastic tone and smirk but Yoochun suddenly shivers as he look elsewhere. 'He really is an evil person' he thought.

After a while, Junsu came back with their lunches and they started to eat until they heard something.

"Everyone! How are you doing? It's time for Yunjae's school radio and this is DJ Yunho talking or mostly known as U-Know" another one spoke "Also this is DJ Jaejoong or mostly known as Hero. I hope every one of you are having a great lunch while listening to us..."

Yoochun quirk an eyebrow when he heard about Hero. He was pointing to the speaker at the corner of the room "They're doing another radio talk." Changmin nods as well as Junsu, but added "It seems so"

Yoochun rolled his eyes while Changmin just shrug. He noticed both their reactions "What?"

Yoochun shook his head and starts to talk "Have you ever seen this Yunho and Jaejoong here in our campus?"

Junsu replied "Just Yunho. Isn't that right, Changmin?" Changmin was busy munching his food but nods, he munch his mouth faster and gulps down his food.

"Yunho. Jung Yunho is the captain of the basketball club, he's really popular here inside and outside our campus because of his skills" Changmin explained but he notice Yoochun narrowed his eyes "How about Jaejoong?"

Changmin continued "Well there's a rumor around here that he's a playboy and always go to parties at night that's why his classes are in the afternoon", "There's also another rumor that Yunho and Jaejoong are dating" Junsu added but Changmin tutted and hit his arm lightly "That rumor is already a fact"

Junsu's eyes widen, "How did you know? Show me your proof?" he demands as he try to make Changmin tell the details. Yoochun laughs a little until he notice his coach waving at him. He got up and went to him "Is there a problem, coach?"

"There's nothing actually, but I'm here to ask you to get the equipment you need later for soccer practice. I'll have a meeting today so I can't get them and make sure to teach your teammates while I'm gone." the coach explained.

Yoochun nodded. "Okay! But coach, why are you telling me this? Shouldn't it be Junsu because his the captain?" he asks.

"I was going to but I think I'm going to interrupt something" the coach pointed where Junsu is, Yoochun turn his head and snickered when he saw that Junsu and Changmin are still arguing.


Yoochun and Junsu were on their way to get their soccer equipment as they saw them near the gym door.

"Everyone! Gather around"

He look who the person shouted until he saw a tall guy, maybe 2-3 inches taller than him with tanned skin and some firm muscles, standing on the center of the court.

"That's Yunho" Junsu muttered as he watched them having a little meeting. Yoochun just nodded and remembered something

'There's also a rumor that Yunho and Jaejoong are dating'

'Could it be...' he thought but he shook his head when he remembered another one.

'Well there's a rumor around here that he's a playboy and always go to club parties at night that's why his classes are in the afternoon'

'The Hero I know takes the bus early
', “So he must be another Hero” he mumbled.

"What are you talking about, Yoochun?" Junsu was confused while looking at Yoochun. "Oh! It's nothing" he said as he took another glance to Yunho then he followed Junsu on their way to the soccer field with the equipment.

They were in the middle of soccer practice until Yoochun decided to get some drink after all the energy they put through the practice game. He took a bottle of water and drank it.

He noticed something from his bag, narrowing his eyes to see what it was. He stopped drinking his water but patting his chest from nearly getting choked from his drink.

"" he muttered when he gets the book from his bag.

"JUNSU!!" he shouted as he grab his bag and went towards him. Junsu saw his bag with him and asked "Where are you going?"

Yoochun showed the book to him and said. "This is the book we borrowed for our research yesterday and we need to return this book to the library before it closes today because if we don't, both of us will be in serious trouble with the librarian"

Junsu realized about it but exclaimed "I just can't leave the team."

"I'll return it" Yoochun said with a smile and starts to leave.

"My life is in your hands, Yoochun" Junsu shouted as he waved his hand making their teammates laugh

Yoochun sighs while his running, mumbling "He doesn’t need to exaggerate about it."


Yoochun came on time when the bus arrived. He started to move back a little like he usually does so the people can walk through. He looked up and saw Hero staring at him again.

He gestures his hand to make simple salute while saying "Yo!" Hero smiled and did the same to Yoochun.

"You're early again, Yoochun! Excited for soccer practice?" Junsu appeared wrapping his arm around his neck with a sheepish grin on his face.

Yoochun was a little surprised but he shrugged "I'm not excited." Junsu ruffled his hair to make fun of him, "You just want a perfect record so the coach will give you extra credit."

"I didn't say I want extra credit but thank you for reminding me" he said sarcastically and tried to get away from Junsu. "Are you serious?"

Yoochun laughed because of Junsu's reaction. "Of course not" he added then Yoochun's smile disappeared when he saw Hero staring at him with loneliness in his eyes. He didn't saw the smile that Hero always have when they see each other.

The bus starts to leave and the expression of Hero hasn't change making Yoochun a bit worried. Junsu was confused when Yoochun's lively attitude suddenly disappeared but he suddenly remembered about yesterday.

"Did you return the book, Yoochun?" he asked making Yoochun nodded. "I actually made it 10 minutes before it closes." he said

Junsu became confused to Yoochun's attitude. "What's wrong?"

Yoochun shook his head then a small smile appeared on his face. "What are you talking about?"

"Nevermind." he muttered and went inside the bus with him.


Yoochun was walking his way to the bus station, but he couldn't forget what just happen yesterday. 'I don't get it. What's up with the face that I just saw from Hero yesterday?'

He keeps thinking about it that he didn't notice he already came to the bus station until he bumps someone.

"I'm sorry" Yoochun apologizes

"That's okay" the other guy replied making Yoochun to look up, he saw the person he bump with. He was tanned, taller than him maybe by 2-3 inches and firm muscles. He also have a great face making Yoochun a little embarrassed for the little mistake that he did until he realized who it was.

'Yunho' he thought but then he moved back a little when he noticed the bus is coming. Yunho saw him, "Not going in that bus?" Yoochun just nodded and then Yunho mumbled "I see"

When the bus opens the door, Yunho went inside while Yoochun was looking to Hero, he was surprised to see Hero was waving at someone.

He looked where he's waving to, he saw that it was Yunho. Yunho waved back; as he came near to Hero's sit, he suddenly sat beside him.

Yoochun didn't know why but he felt so angry that he was glaring at them. Hero finally looked at his window until he notice Yoochun. He became confused but Yunho started to talk, Hero look at Yunho as he smile for his full attention at him, forgetting about Yoochun.

" this" Yoochun made a fist trying to hold back his anger; he felt tears coming from his eyes and rubbed it with the sleeve of his uniform. "I'm not going to waste my time for that guy anymore"


"Thank you for listening to Yunjae's school radio, have a great lu-lunch..." Yunho muttered when Jaejoong interrupted him, "Before we go, I want to tell something to a friend."

Yoochun suddenly stops eating when he heard Hero's voice and he thought the whole school totally got his attention.

"Why did you stop waiting on the bus stop?" Jaejoong said and it was silent for a few minutes until Jaejoong added "That's all"

Suddenly some students started to talk about Jaejoong while Yoochun just ignored it as he continued to it.

"What was that about?" Junsu asked, "Is it really Jaejoong's friend or more than that?"

Yoochun shrugs "Who knows"

Junsu and Changmin look to each other as they talk by only looking at their eyes.


It's been two months ever since Yoochun arrived to the bus station just on time for his bus to arrive.

He never saw Hero again and he didn’t want to see him ever again, even though he knew that he can still see him because they attend on the same school.

Yoochun closed his eyes to feel the breeze of the wind until he heard a car horn. He opened his eyes and suddenly got widen when he saw a red Ferrari in front of him.

"Hey"

Yoochun looked at the car seat but he suddenly shrugged, starting to walk his way to school instead of waiting for the bus.

Hero was driving a red Ferrari and followed Yoochun with the same pace. "Where are you going?"

This is the first time he finally hears Hero's voice not just from the radio talk but he said. "Leave me alone"

"I can drive you to school" Hero implied

"I said leave me alone" Yoochun complained "And besides my parents told me not to talk to strangers"

"Okay! What's your name?" Hero asked seriously. He scoffed "Why should I tell you my name"

"Tell me"" Hero demands.

"Yoochun. Park Yoochun, there, are you happy now? So leave me alone already" he said as he look to his side and Hero wasn't there anymore.

Yoochun bit his lower lip. "What the... His gone. Well that's good then." He moved his head to look straight until a pair of lips meets his.

Hero was kissing him and after a few seconds he kissed back. When they parted, Yoochun was blushing like a tomato.

"My name is Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong" he smiled in content "There, we're not strangers anymore"

Yoochun was confused "Why did you kiss me?"

"Why did you kiss me back?" Jaejoong proclaimed making Yoochun stuttered "I... Um... It's..."

Jaejoong chuckled, leaning his forehead to Yoochun's "I like you. No! Let me correct that. I love you, Yoochun, ever since the day I saw you at the bus station"

"But how about Yunho?" Yoochun muttered. "What? He's just my friend" Jaejoong said happily but it disappeared when he asked "How about you? Who's the cute guy tackling you"

Yoochun blink twice and smiled "You mean Junsu? His my best friend"

"Good! Misunderstandings’ gone and we're not strangers anymore. Can I kiss you again?" Jaejoong implied.

"Hm.. I think I have a needy boyfriend" Yoochun smirked, playing at the strands of Jaejoong's hair. Jaejoong peck his lips "And this needy boyfriend is forever yours"

Yoochun smiled and started to kiss Jaejoong but he suddenly broke their kiss as he muttered "School!?!" "Hm..." Jaejoong hummed

"I'm going to be late for school" Yoochun shouted as he started to run and Jaejoong followed him until he realized that they can go to school with his Ferrari.

"We can use my car" he said grabbing Yoochun's hand as they went inside the car and Jaejoong starts the engine.

Yoochun watched Jaejoong drive until he asked without hesitation. "Do you always do that with other guys?", "What do you mean?" Jaejoong was curious

"You! Talking to other people when you see them outside the bus" Yoochun added but Jaejoong suddenly stops the car, looking at him. "You're the first and last person that I talk to when I’m inside the bus"

"Why?" he asked curiously making Jaejoong answered "It's because you're the missing piece in my heart"

Yoochun smiled, satisfied to Jaejoong's statement and replied "Then you're my missing piece of my soul"

^~^~^

A/N: Would you guys believe that I started to write this fic, last year, after I posted Rain &Sunshine here -_- So it's pretty obvious that I've been busy with college stuffs especially paintings T__T Also the reaaon why I've been hiatus from writing fics but now I'm back \(^O^)/

BTW! Would you guys believe that I'll be a 3rd year college student thia June O.O Uwah! Time goes so fast ^^

Anyway that's all ^~^ I hope you'll like or love this oneshot*O*