No Others

No Others

Park Sung Mi’s Pov..

I was in the kitchen when my husband suddenly hug me from behind.

“Oppa...”I shocked.

“Yes??”He asked me.

“Oppa,how if other people see this?”I asked him in panic.

“Who wanna see this?Hyung and omma is not at home,little Yuri slept already.”He said while putting his chin on my shoulder.

He turned my body to face him,slowly his face move forwards to mine,he wanted to kiss me but....

“Omma..I have a nightmare.Can you please sleep with me?”Yuri stood in front of the kitchen.

Ki Bum was shocked,he immediately stop what he was doing on that time.I was just laughed.

“I told you.”I and he smiled.

I walked to Yuri.

“My dear,Omma need to do something now,can you please ask appa to accompany you?”I smiled to her.

“Okay omma.”She walked to Ki Bum.

“Appa,can you please sleep with me?”She asked Ki Bum.

“Sure my dear..Lets go.”Ki Bum smiled.

Yuri usually will sleep with omma but today omma have just went out with Hyung Jun oppa so she might be scared to sleep alone tonight.i walked to working room,i my laptop,i checked Company’s email and account.i will do that every night when i am free.After 30 minute checking the email.Ki Bum knocked the working room’s door.I looked at him and smiled.he walked to me,i stood and let him sit on the office’s chair.After he sat,i put my arms around of his neck,he smiled and kissed my hand.

“Have she sleep?”i asked him.

“Yes.”he answered me while reading some of the email.

“That is good.”He hold my hands and pulled me softly,he want me to sit on his lap.I sat on his lap and he put his arms around of my waist.

“I love you.”He said.

“Why suddenly you said that?i love you too oppa.”I said to him.

He pulled my face softly and kissed my lips.

3 Months later...

KI Bum must do overtime today.there is too much things to do in office.After omma and Yuri slept,i decided to go to his office to accompany him as Hyung Jun oppa was not feeling well on that day.I drove to his company,i walked to his office but i was shocked when i saw Ki Bum was with one girl and that girl was hugging him.I was too angry on that time,i ran out from his Company.

                                        --------------------------------------------

Ki Bum’s Pov...

“Get lost!!!What do you mean by hugging me?Don’t you know that i have a wife and a daughter?”I shoted at a girl worker who came to my room and hugged me suddenly.

“But i love you.”she said.

“Love me doesn’t mean you can hug me!I just love my wife and no one can replace her from my heart!So you better get out from my office NOW!!!”I shouted at her again.

She got out from my office.i was too angry,i don’t like if other girl except my family members,wife and daughter hug me.I don’t want if Sung Mi see it and she become misunderstood.I have no mood to do work already,i took my things and walked out from my office.I walked to the parking park,but when i reached my car,suddenly I felt my head was beaten up by someoneand everything became dark suddenly.the next day,when i opened my eyes,i saw i wasfully in a hotel,i was so shocked.

“What was happening to me?”I asked myself.

I was so shocked and scared on that time,i scared if i have did something wrong.I quickly wear my clothes and took my things and got out from the hotel,i saw my car is just in front of the hotel,i reached my car and drove back home.


                                           -----------------------------------------

Sung Mi’s Pov...

I am crying in my room after omma have just went out and Hyung Jun oppa went to work alreadyand Yuri went to school already.I don’t want them to know that i am crying on that time.I have just receive a picture mesage that showing KI Bum is sleeping with a girl,the girl took the picture while laying beside Ki Bum who were half on that time,he just covered with a blanket and that girl was also covered with the blanket.I never imagine KI Bum will do this to me.I am disappointed at him.Suddenly someone opened the room’s door,KI Bum was the one who opened it.He was shocked when he saw me was crying,he wanted to hug me but I avoid him.

“Don’t ever dare to touch me again.”I said to him.

“What happen dear?”He asked me.

“Don’t think that I don’t know where you went last night.”I threw my phone to the bed.

Ki Bum took my phone,he was shocked when he saw his picture with that girl.

“Listen,i…”I cut his words.

“I don’t want to listen anything.since now,don’t ever touch and talk to me,I will just talk to you in front of Yuri,omma and Hyung Jun oppa.I also won’t sleep with you.I will just sleep on the floor.I am not doing this all cause of you,but I don’t want them to be sad!”I went out from the room and ran to the main door.

I was too disappointed towards him.

                                   -----------------------------------------------

6 Months later…
KI Bum’s Pov…

Hyung  Jun hyung knocked my office’s door.

“Are you free?”He asked me.

“Yes..why?Can we have  a cup of coffee at café?”He asked me.

I nodded and followed him.After we reached the café,Hyung Jun hyung ordered the coffee while I was sitting on the corner of the café.

“Are you okay?”He asked me when he stood in front of me.

I just nooded.

“Do you have a problem?I saw you always get tension since 6 months ago,I also can see the relationship between you and Sung Mi is not as romantic as last time.Are you guys fight?”He asked me.

I closed my face with both of my hand,after few minutes,I told him what was happened to me 6 months ago and what made me fight with Sung Mi.After he listened to my story,he shook his head.

“This is serious,why don’t you tell me?”He asked me.

“I am shy hyung.”I said.

“Hey..I live with you since you are born and I know you not only for 1 day,I have known you since youa re born.I know you are not that type of man.Well,that worker have been disappear since that day,we don’t have any news about her but I will try to find her.”Said Hyung Jun hyung while drinking his coffee.

“Thanks a lot hyung.”I tried to smile.

“Well,this is my job as your hyung.Owh ya..By the way,you are lucky to have Sung Mi as your wife.If other girls mean,they will straight asked for divorce and tell every one about this thing.But Sung Mi is different,she don’t even tell us but she try to keep it from us cause she don’t want us to be sad.”Said Hyung Jun hyung.

“That make me love her more.”I said while smiling.

I hope hyung can help me to find that girl,I really miss my wife,we have been not talking for 6 months and it really killing me.

                              ------------------------------------------------

1 Month Later..
Sung Mi’s Pov..

I was sitting on the park,I just wanted to release my tension. Suddenly I saw a girl who was fighting with a guy on that time,I feel like ever see her before,but I forgot where.Suddenly that girl screamed,’HELP!!!’ I walked to that place.

“What is going on here?”I asked them.

That girl ran to me and hide behind of me.

“Who are you?”The boy asked me.

“It is not important.What have you did to her?”I asked him.

“This girl have owe me and I am just ask for my money back.is it wrong?”Said that boy.

“Don’t I said that I don’t have money?”That girl said while shivering.

I took my Cheque book and wrote 1000000 won to him.

“Take this and don’t ever disturb her again.”I gave him the cheque.

“I get the money already so I won’t disturb her again.”said that boy while walked away.

I turned my body to face that girl.

“Are you okay?”I asked her.

She nodded,when I looked at her face carefully,I remembered that this girl is the one with Ki Bum on the picture that I receive and she is alo the same girl that hugged KI Bum on his office.I was angry but I tried to control my feeling.She hold my hand.

“Can we have a talk?”She asked me.

I nodded and bring her to a bench.

“I am sorry for what I have did to you and kI Bum.I know you hate me but I really regret.to tell the truth,there is noting that happen to me and KI Bum on that day.When he wanted to go back,I beat his head with a hard thing and it made him faint.That boy came and helped me to bring him to the hotel.We said that he was drunk and faint so that the hotel people let us in.Then he helped me to make Ki Bum while I was out side.Then after he covered KI Bum’s body with blanket,I came to the room,I lay on the bad act like we have did something but actually no.I even still wearing my shirt on that time,I just covered my body with the blanket and took picture.After that I sent to you.”She explained what was happen on that day.

“Is this true?”I asked her.

“Yes..Please trust me,even I tried to hugged him on his office.But he shouted at me.He said he just love you and no one can replace you from his heart.Trust me,nothing is happen between us,I just mad on him cause he rejected me.”She said while crying.

“Thanks for telling me the truth.”My tears were dropped.

“You don’t angry with me?”she asked me.

“No,it was happened.Now I know the truth.”I shook my head.

“Thank you so much.Now I will just disappear from both of your life.i will go back to my hometown.”She said.

“Thanks.”I took some money from my purse and gave it to her.

“What for is this?”She asked me.

“I know you have no money to use and no work so I give this for you.”I said to her while smiling.

“Thank you so much,I am so shy.I have did something bad to you but you still help me.Thanks.”She said.

“No problem,I hope you will find a better job at your hometown.”I said to her.

“Thanks.”She said.

                                 ----------------------------------------------------

Ki Bum’s Pov…

I have just reached home,I walked to my room.I saw Sung Mi was sitting on the bed.I wanted to hug her but I avoid it,I know she won’t let me.I closed the door and walked to the cupboard to take my clothes.When I faced the cupboard,suddenly Sung Mi hugged me from behind while crying.I was shocked and worry.I turned my body to face her.i wipe her tears,she hugged me tightly.

“I am sorry.”She said.

“Sorry for what dear?”I asked her.

I walked to the side of the bed and sat there with her.

“I saw that girl,the one that on the picture.”She said,I was shocked but I just keep quiet.

“She have told me every thing.There is nothing was happen to you guys.The one that mede you was her friend.She just act like you guys have did that thing but actually no.She also told me that you shouted at her when she tried to hugged you in your office.”She said,I was happy with what she told me.

“So we never do anything on that day?”I asked her and she nodded.

I hugged her tightly.

“That is a good news,i thought I have did something to her,this feeling keep haunting me for this 7 months.”I said to her.

“I am sorry oppa,I shouldn’t do this to you.”She apologize.

“It is okay,other girls will also do the same thing.”I wink and she smiled.

“Oppa..If I tell you something,will you get angry?”She asked me.

“Of cause no.”I said.

“I helped her by giving the boy that helped her to made you on the hotel 1000000 won and I also gave her some money causeshe said she wanna go back to her hometown and I know she have no money.”She said while holding my hand.

“Why you gave that boy money?”I made a fake serious face.

“Because she owe him money.”She told me and don’t dare look at my face.

I kissed her cheek while smiling.

“I am so lucky to have you as my wife,you have a kind heart.”I said to her.

She was shocked but then she smiled.

“Thanks oppa.”She said.

“Okay,now I wanna shower first.Okay?”I kissed her forehead.

She nodded and walked out from the room.After showered,I saw she is in the kitchen,I hugged her from behind.

“Oppa..”She shocked.

“I am hungry.”I said in aegyo voice.

“Dinner is done,you can eat now.”She said.

“Can you give me a kiss?”I .

“Oppa..How if other people see?”She panic.

“Well,just think that we never see anything.”Suddenly omma teased us while closing her eyes and Yuri’s eyes and walked to the living room.

Both of us was shocked,Hyung Jun hyung also was there,he smiled at us.I have told him everything that Sung Mi told me just now.He was also happy for me.

“Well,just continue it.”He teased us.

Both of us just laughed,after dinner,we watched Tv at living room and after the clock show 10pm KST.Sung Mi and me decide to sleep as Yuri also slept already.At our room,I was laying down beside of Sung Mi,I was looking at her face,I really miss her.

“Oppa,why are you looking at me like that?”She asked me.

“Cause I love you.”I said.

I kissed her forehead,cheek,nose and lastly her lips.It was a soft kiss but also a long kiss.She just let me to do that.After that I lay down beside her.She kissed my lips and put her head on my arm,her arm wass hugging me.i know she miss me so I just let her do that as usually she did.I hope that sad moment won’t come again.I don’t want to lose her.she is the only that I love other than omma and Yuri.No others.After few minutes,both of us fell asleep. 

 

                                       -------------The End----------------