New beginning

Back to you

Yuri, Sulli, Krystal, Taemin, Minho and Kai are the newbies of the school, Frankhigh. Whereas for Taecyeon, he starts the year in his year 2.

Everyone of them approach the regidtration lady, for their schedule of the term.

Class 24A: Yuri, Minho and Krystal

Class 13A: Sulli, Taemin and Kai

Class 10B: Taecyeon

At class 24A

Yuri's POV:

I become very disorented when i enter the total new surrounding. This is the first year i studied in Korea's school, since i just returned from USA. I settled at the back of the class, near the window, providing an access to the beautiful scenery outside.

"Can i take a seat here?" a tall, well-built guy ask for the seat beside me, grinning.

"Umm, of course" I smiled in return.

"Hi, i'm Minho, Choi Minho" extending his arm for a handshake

"I'm Yuri, Kwon Yuri" accepting the handshake.

I blushed furiously at the skin contact, and quickly retreive my hand, looking out the window.

Minho's POV:

She's cute....

Krystal's POV:

I enter the class to find that all seats are taken, except for the one in front of the teacher's table. I settle in, scanning the surrounding and the sea of faces. To my amazement, i caught a glimpse of a really hot guy, sitting at the rear of the class.

At class 13A

Taemin's POV:

Kai and I walk to class together, since he is my childhood friend. We had known each other since young, and we hold onto a really intimate brother-brother relationship. We sit side by side, getting ourselves prepared by adjusting each other's uniform. The teacher, by the name of Mr Jung enters, and start the class by introduction. The introdcution process goes well, until a girl rush in, rapping onto the door frantically.

Sulli's POV:

O.M.G I'm late on the first day of school!!!! With the dozens pairs of eyes looking at me, my embarrassment rise to maximum. I'm asked to introduce myself before i can get seated.

"My-y name is Sulli, you can-n call me by-y Ssul" I stuttered and i bow continuosly towards my seat

Phew~ what a day.....

Class 10B

Taceyeon's POV:

Oh well, i'm in-charge of the selection of Co-curriculum activities (CCA) for the newbies, sign...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Announcement via the PA system: Newbies of the school are to proceed to the CCA platform, to walk around and decide on your CCA. You have 2hrs.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taecyeon's POV:

I am standing outside our club's room, waiting for newbies to visit our swimming club. Impatient, i tapped my foot expecting newbies to at least stop by and enter. I blank off, staring at the ground, i was about to return back to the room when a girl approach me, showing interest for swimming.

"I would like to join...." She muttered softly

"Well, please enter and wait for a while" I smile at her

Within minutes, our room is filled with newbies, so i went inside to talk to them.

"This year, our club is only allowed for 5 new members, but there are 20 of you, so we would like to hold a contest" I announce

In the end, almost all of them left cause they're not familiar with swimming, left with only 4, by the name of Yuri, Sulli, Kai and Krystal.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the other hand, Minho was appointed as the captain for the batch of newbies due to his impressive skills. He was aproached by Taemin, and they soon familiarise and became friends.

 

Author's note:

Sorry for the boring chapter :/ Since its the first chapter, i have to introduce specifically everyone of them, and draw some connections between them... Its really tough for me T-T Please comment and subscribe! Leave tips for my improvements too!! :')