She's the chairman, alright

It's Chanyeol, not Chansik!

- Block A. 2nd floor. Classroom farthest from the stairs but just beside the toilet for students.

"Guys, please quieten down!" Jinee uttered as she stood in front of the class. Even though she shouted, the bunch of chattering students still did not do what the class chairman wanted them to do. In fact it seems like the noise became louder!

What can I do? Jinee asked herself. Miss Im, I'm going to make you pay for this! She imagined her young homeroom teacher, Miss Im laughing evilly to herself. Just the thought of Miss Im walking away after leaving the papers stating that there will be a camp made Jinee even more irritated.

Jinee looked at the vice chairman, Kim Myungsoo. The boy was sleeping peacefully despite the loud voices, laughs and giggles. "This vice chairman is no help at all," she said to herself with a sigh.

Finally, Jinee was already so annoyed to the point that she can just pull her long hair from her head. She punched the teacher's table as if it was Miss Im's face. Miraculously, she did not feel any pain, not even a single bit. The thud sound seemed to have made the noisy students stop what they're doing. All eyes were obviously on Jinee but she did not even became nervous or anything.

"You might have heard about the upcoming camp?"

Most of her classmates nodded at her. Jinee looked at the papers and ran her hand through her hair. She raised her left hand which is holding a piece of paper containing informations about the camp. "Well, the camp will start in two weeeks time. 5 days, 4 nights. Obviously, it's compulsary. Venue will be at just some campsite. "

"Any questions before I give the copies out?" she asked the class. She knew that the chances of someone asking a question is 5% but maybe someone is just confused, right? She looked at the students carefully. At the right vorner of the the class, Jinee saw that guy giggling and punching his friend on his arm. Just by the reaction of the friend, Ahrin can tell that the friend was forcing that guy so stop. She almost forgot about that guy but that guy is just fearless, isn't he?

Jinee placed the paper that she was holding up on top of the teacher's table with great force and strength. "Ya! Chansik!" she yelled across the room facing the two friends. The two males she was looking at finally looked back at her. Suddenly a sound of someone standing up was heard at the other side of the room. The whole class eyed at the boy who stood up oh so suddenly.

He stood up and looked at the chairman nervously, "yes?"

"No no!" the confused chairman said as she shook her sideways. She pointed to the guy who was just making noises seconds ago,"I was talking about him." By now, the whole class wanted to laugh at the chairman's joke stupidity.

"But chairman, I'm Chansik!"

"Huh but I thought he's-"

"And I'm Chanyeol."


The whole class cracked up while the chairman just stood there, realizing her mistake- her stupid mistake. She facepalmed herself. What the hell, of all times, I forgotten his name when I had the chance. Fuck you stupidity. WHY NOW?! Jinee scolded herself mentally. 

After laughing for quite some time, Chanyeol spoke still laughing from time to time, "As the class chairman, you should have known my name by now!" Jinee scoffed and exclaimed, "I didn't even want to be the  freakin' class chairman!" Chanyeol rolled his eyes at the chairman before a slight smirk formed on his lips. 

Bastard. Jinee thought. 

"Who asked you to be late at the very first day of school? Even I, one of the naughtiest kid in the class, bothered to wake up early unlike," Chanyeol tch-ed before continuing, "you, Kim Jinee." 

Cocky. Jinee wanted to strangle him by now. 

"See Jinee! Even Chanyeol remembers your name unlike you who had forgotten his name!" the guy in front of Chanyeol pointed out. "I don't even think you know my name!" 

Of course I know his name. It's easy to remember. Jinee snickered.

"Mir!" 

"Full name?!"

"Bang Mir!" 

"Real full name?!" 

Silence. 

"You don't even know my real full name! It's Bang Cheolyong!" Bang Cheolyeong who liked to be called 'Mir' said his real name as slowly as he could. Jinee who could not take it anymore, just shouted, "Alright! I get it!"

She faked a cough and slapped the teacher's table a couple of times loudly. "Keep quiet!" she sternly spoke. And it worked, the class was once again quiet. 

Jinee gave out the copies of information about the camp. As she passed by Chanyeol, she heard him say, "STU~PID" Jinee, being the person who should be matured just ignored him. A couple of minutes later, Mr Yoon came to start the boring Science lesson.


It was time recess and Jinee didn't feel like eating. She just felt like listening to music while looking at the sky as she sat at the school rooftop. She was listening to one of her favorite songs, 'I'm In Love' by Narsha. "Damn. I love this song so much. It's so melodious and peaceful." she smiled as she hummed to the song and laid her head on the ground. She actually looked pretty angelic at that time. Who would have known that that girl is even more strict than her own homeroom teacher just by looking at her now? 

"But I'm in love.. cause I wanna love you baby~"

After hearing that line for the umpteenth time, she opened her eyes, sat down and thought for a while. "I couldn't relate to it though. Well there was one time when-" "JINEE-AH!" she was interrupted by a bunch of voices coming from the direction of the door to the inside. Jinee removed her earpiece as she looked at the owner of the voices: Nara, Jaehyun and Yujin. 

For the past 2 months in her high school, Jinee became friends with a good amount of students, mostly from her club. But only Nara, Jaehyun and Yujin are her close friends.

Nara, Jaehyun and Yujin had been the best of friends since middle school. The perfect definition for this trio is 'friendly'. When they saw Jinee eating during the first week of school, they decided to just hang out with her. "I think she's really friendly!" Nara told girls but after eating and chatting with Jinee (and getting short anwer from Jinee too), she could only say, "Maybe she's just too shy! Let's talk and talk and talk to her until she.. erm.. gets used to us!" which earned chuckles from Jaehyun and Yujin. And they did talk and ate during recess with her everyday. They learned that he reason why she was just talked back to them coldly was that, she was still upset about moving but we all have to face the reality, right? Jinee must accept that she would be staying in this city and would also study here.

Back to the story.. the three jogged to Jinee and sat with her. They put down their chips and drinks and formed a circle along with Jinee. "I knew you were gonna be here!" Yujin giggled as she took her barbeque chips and started munching them.

Jinee smiled at her. "I just wanted to feel the wind and look at the sky." 

"So boring!" "Like an adult." Nara and Jaehyun commented respectively. 

Jinee started telling them about the embarrassing incident that happened to her a while ago. Of course, the three could not hold back their laughs so they just let it all out. Jinee didn't mind being laughed at by those three but she still pouted and told them that it wasn't funny even though she knew that it will take quite some time for them to stop laughing. 

They spent eating (except for Jinee), laughing and talking during recess.


- In class. Miss Im's English class. 2 more minutes until the next lesson.

Yes, apparently, Miss Im is Jinee's English teacher. "Jinee and Myungsoo, don't forget about the student profiling today after school!" Miss Im notified the two. Jinee and Myungsoo nodded at their teacher. "Oh! I'll give you the necessary papers before you all get dismissed so I must see the two of you here after school." Miss Im said before she could even forget. Jinee and Myungsoo nodded once again. 

Jinee was keeping all of her books when someone knocked her table two times. She looked up to see Myungsoo looking at her intensely. "Eh.. Myungsoo-shi, do you want something?" she asked Myungsoo, giving him a weirded out look. "Sorry, I can't go later, I have to go for my nunchacku practice," Myungsoo informed Jinee, still looking at her like there was no tomorrow.  "Ehhh.." Jinee pouted.

Out of the blue, Jinee thought of an idea. She flashed him a smile and made the agreement that he could only go for his practice if he buys her food tomorrow. 

"Ok?" Jinee gave Myungsoo a thumbs up. Myungsoo replied her by giving her a thumbs up and a small smile. 


[17 MAY 2012] I know that there's not much Chanyeol in this chapter but I'll definitely add more parts of him for the next chapter. I'll also probably include Baekhyun and Kai :> I should have updated yesterday but sorry guys! I was really busy yesterday ;A; But it's okay, right? At least I updated today hahahaha~

Do you have any suggestion for Jinee's club? I HAVE NO IDEA GUYSSSSS. What's a club that's fit her? Tell me.. t-t-t-t-TELL ME~

Ok bye.. I hope you're enjoying the story!