So this is what life is- with friends?

Their Creation

I know all the chapters are filler chapters , the action is coming soon. Promise.


Seating Arrangment in Study Hall.

Minho Taemin  Sulli Seohyun                                                                                Eun Min      Joon        

Jonghyun Key   Krystal Jin Min                 other students                                   ( Both of their followers)

Onew Victoria                                                                                                            ( Both of their followers)         

 


Your POV

 

I entered the study hall together with Krystal , earning many curious glances. "Girls , here!", waved Key and gestured to the seats beside him. Krystal dragged me there. * This is so akward!* I sat beside her and immediately took out the pile of homework to work on. "Werid , there is no teachers here,Jin Min?" , Onew asked. " Yeah. Study hall dont require teachers here. Funny how you all got the same period in study hall. " , I raised an eyebrow. They all laughed. I gave them an icy look. *Like whats so funny?* Jonghyun replied , " We requested it , like duh!" I blushed, *why hadnt I thought of that?*

It is kinda fun having them here with me. I dont think we are all friends yet , but it is such a warm feeling this brings me. And Eun Min hasnt been disturbing me , wonder whats up? Oh right. Bathroom incindent . Maybe , just maybe , they could bring joy back into my life?

 

"Hey people, lets have a sleepover this friday at my place!" , squealed Sulli and interrupted my thoughts. The guys just raised their eyebrows while the girls squealed in excitemnet. Yes , even Krystal. Seohyun looked over to me , "You will come too right, Jin Min?" I shook my head. They all looked disappointed. " But why Noona?" , Taemin  looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I laughed , " I am not really part of you guys...", Key interrupted me in horror. " Yah , Jin Min , are you like blind? We eat with you , study with you , back you up and you tell us ,that your not part of us?! Are you retarted? Gosh , you even complete us. Onew Hyung used to be all alone during study hall periods like this. " Onew smiled brightly while looking at Victoria. *A crush?!* I smirked to myself. *Looks like I would play cupid soon ; Wait what , they are not..* "JIN MIN!" Key roared. I put my hands up in mock surrender. "Alright you win , I'll go." To my surpise , they all cheered. 

 

" Shut Up!" , Eun Min shouted across the room. *Oh now , the queen speaks.* Jonghyun shouted back , " Hey look , you should shut up!" Eun Min grew furious. She ran over to us and started to hit me . I  defended myself and suddenly everyone from both of our groups started to be involved in the fist fights. The intercom suddenly sounded , " Everyone in Study Hall period 4 report to detention room staright after the last bell!" , boomed the principal. We all let go of each other and the other students sighed.

 

So this is what life is , with ...friends?

 

Minho walked over to meet , took out some antiseptic and began to nurse me from Eun Min 's cuts. I blushed and look down. My heart suddenly thumped fast.

 

What is wrong with me? They arrived for only a day and things became even more complicated?


Hey girls, how is it? Please comment. you