How I Met You

Destiny,Isn't it?

I ran quickly toward the cafe, it’s a mess if i meet the manager>.<

"Hahyo-ah, he's not here yet?" I asked Hahyo after I was finally able to catch my breath.
"Just be calm, you forget, for a night shift he would never have come to control " Hahyo calm me down.
"Oh thank God"
"After all, this is the first time you’re late, is theresomething wrong?"
"Hhh This way, you know it is usually always my cardigan I brought here? I'm looking for my cardigan, but nil "I said as I landed my chin on the table.
"-ah ... you forget? Cardiganmu that you lent to Kyuhyun "Hahyo reminded me laugh.
"... Oh iyaaaaa Aigoooooo" I said many times pushing my head to the table
"Thank you for reminding me" I said again.
"Gwenchana"


Yeah, right. It happened about 2 weeks ago. I got the night shift with Hahyo and it was raining really hard. Our Cafeso quite, I just took turns sleeping and Hahyo. Finally, we heard the door bell of a sign there are people come. I stood up and Hahyo reflexes and greet our guest. A short sleeve shirt namja with wetness with him who kept tidy hair soaked with rain. He immediately sat down while continuing to embrace his body.Hahyo looked at me as if telling me to him. Eventually I picked up a book menu and walked toward him.


"Annyeong Haseo" I said kindly.
"Ah ye" he said as he continued to shiver with cold.
"Gwenchaseumnida?" I asked
"Ah ye"
"What'll you have?" I asked, handing me a menu
"Hot capuccino" he said quietly
"Ah okay, wait a minute" I said
"Chakkaman" he held my hand.
"Anything else I can do?" I asked
"You ... do not recognize me?" He asked
"Ne,"
"Ahh .. Cho Kyuhyun" I said again
"You know me and you justact normally?" He said
"Ye? Ah .. did I do? "I asked
"Aish, well, forgetit"
"Ah ye" I said and goquickly.
I went over and told Hahyo to make a cup of hot cappuccino. I ran back and take little cardigan and a regular towel I carried everywhere. I went back to the front and take a hot cappuccino from Hahyo hand.
"Please" I said as I put the cup on his desk.
"Ah yes, these gentlemen. These towels may help youlittle 'I said, handing her the towel with a picture of the barbie.
"Ghamsahamnida" he said
"Ah,this istoo, this cardigan warm for me, yes indeed greatness while perched on my body, but I hope it can help warm you" I said
"Thank you again" he said with a smile.
"My pleasure" I said



"Eh, you know, I heard from Chen, from noon our cafe already crowded" Hahyo interrupted my thoughts.
"Ah ye?"
"Yeah, so he said the members of Super Junior was already planning to come here from yesterday, they actually said there are fans who waited from morning '
"Oooh" I said, nodding.
Cafe’sdoorbell rang. I squinted to see who it was. Hahyo stood to greet them with a typical greeting from our cafe counter. I see them all are namja using hats, masks and sunglasses. My mind was flying everywhere. I counted them all, there are 13. I approached them with fear.
"Annyeong Haseo, may i help you?" I asked.