Stop! Please stay away from her!

Love begins here...

-In School..

"Hello!" Seohyun greeted Yonghwa and went into the classroom together and went to their seats.

"Good Morning Class!" Miss Kim , She continued, "And, your exams are starting on this week.."

Seohyun whispered to Yonghwa, "Exams are coming! We better study!"  "Yes! Wanna come to my house to study?" Yonghwa replied. "Your house?!" Seohyun asked as she recalled what happened that time.. "Hyun, I promised i will protect you, remember?" Yonghwa comforted her as she begins to worry.. 

Next lesson was maths lesson. Yonghwa hates maths while Seohyun will try her best to make him like maths..

"Arh! Maths now... Maths now..." Yonghwa said to himself.  

"Good morning, class!" Mrs Lee said. She continued, "Now we are going to have a test !"

Yonghwa's POV

What?! Maths Test now?! Oh no..

End of Yonghwa's POV

Mrs Lee started giving out the papers. "Don't worry Oppa! You'll do well!" Seohyun whispered to Yonghwa quietly. 

After 1hour, the class finished the test. 

-Recess

"So how's is it? Hard?" Seohyun asked. "Hmm.. Quite.." Yonghwa said with a glumy face. "You'll do well next time.." Seohyun praised him.

"Gamsahamida~!" 

Then School ended.

"Hyun~ Wanna go to the cinemas?" Yonghwa asked. "Anything~" Seohyun wasn't looking at Yonghwa. "What's wrong?" Yonghwa asked. "Let's go somewhere and talk okay?" he continued. Seohyun nodded and started crying.

They went to their favourite place in the school. The eco garden. "Alright. there's no one.. Please tell me what happened.." Yonghwa asked her and comforted her. "Remember that girl which is one of your sister's friends?" Seohyun said. "JungYeon?" Yonghwa answered.  'Sh... She... sen.. sent me.. th.. this.. mess.. messagee.. " Seohyun started crying again. Yonghwa wanted to see it. So Seohyun showed it to him.

To: Seohyun

Seohyun~ Seohyun~ Seohyun~ That bastard. You stole Yonghwa from me. 

I know him last year, YOU?!

Seohyun, I warned you. STAY AWAY FROM HIM! HIS MINE NOW!

Still can't let him goWhat did you do for him? Nothing~

Such a useless person.

I love Yonghwa. :P

Yonghwa was angry and said, "Stay away from her. Be with me always." He kissed her forehead and whispered 'its alright darling'

Then they went for movies..