They know...

I’ve always loved you, but will you love me? [on hiatus ;A;]

 

-A week later-

Just before I entered the classroom, I saw Chanyeol giving Lee Jimin a kiss on her forehead. My eyes widened. Why is my heart hurting? I shook my head and dashed into class.

“Jimin ah, you seem troubled... what’s wrong?” 

“Umm... Kai ssi, don’t get me wrong but when did Chanyeol start dating Lee Jimin? I-I-I’m just curious!”

“Around a year ago... Jimin ah, don’t tell me you like Chanyeol?”

“N-n-no, I-“

“It’s pretty obvious you know,”

I shook my head, god, what if Kai tells Chanyeol. “Umm, sorry Kai ssi, I’ve got to go-“ I stood up and was about to leave but Kai held my hand. “Jimin ah.. He’s already attached. Give it up, you don’t want to get hurt.” He held my hand. I shook it off and ran to the toilet.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my tears were about to fall and there’s a frown on my face. I splashed cold water on my face, cleaning myself up. “Forget everything, Jimin, it’s an unrequired love.”

“Jimin..?” I turned around. It was Hyunae.

“Hyunae ah...”

“I didn’t know you liked Chanyeol,” She patted my shoulder

“It doesn’t matter now, I didn’t know he has a girlfriend anyway..” I tried my best to look away.

“It’s okay, I’m sure you’d find a better guy.”

“I’m not sure...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Park Jimin!”

“Oh! Kris oppa,” I hugged him. “Wae?”

“Our school’s basketball team is having a competition today, as a good little sister you should come and support your oppa right?” He ruffled my hair.

“Yah! Oppa, you’re gonna mess my hair up!” I fixed my ponytail. “Okay, I’ll go. What am I if I don’t support my dearest oppa right?”

“Yeah, see you there,” Oppa waved and left.

 

As I walked back to class, I saw Lee Jimin.. but, she wasn’t with Chanyeol. It was another guy and he has a hand on her waist... She was smiling at him and they were acting quite intimately too. Isn’t she dating Chanyeol? Did I see wrongly? I couldn’t have... but-

“Park Jimin!!!!” I looked around and found Hyunae waving at me as she stood by the classroom door. I walked towards her and we both went in to the classroom. I sat at my usual seat and Hyunae sat at Kai’s because he wasn’t here yet.

“So, why did you yell for me?” I chuckled.

“Ah, I just wanted to ask you, Are you going for the basketball match later? All the hottest guys in our school’s going to be playing! Myungsoo, Chunji, Chanyeol and-“ (A/N: Random cameos xD)

“Chanyeol’s in the basketball team?” I didn’t know...

“Yep. Hey, so are you going?”

“Well, I was invited... so I have to go,” I pouted.

“Invited? Who?!”

“My oppa, Kris,” I smiled.

“EHHH, KRIS? The basketball team captain? You didn’t tell me that Kris is your brother!”

“Keke, you just didn’t ask..”

“So, kris is your brother?” I looked up, it was Kai. I nodded.

“Um, then I guess I should return to my seat now. I’ll accompany you to the match later,” Hyunae walked back to her seat.

I tried to ignore Kai was did my own work. *He knows that I like Chanyeol..* I stole a glances at him and caught him staring at me. He seemed to be shocked and went back to digging his head in his books.. Sigh, he didn’t tell Chanyeol right? Not wanting to be sent for detention for talking to class, I tore a page from my notebook and wrote ‘Kai, you... didn’t tell Chanyeol about.. you know, right?’ I folded the paper and lightly bumped against his shoulder and passed it to him. After he read it, he wrote something and passed it back to me. ‘What? You think I’d do something like that?’ I looked at him, he was biting on his lower lip and was looking elsewhere. ‘Thank you, really :)‘ I passed it to him again. He let out a slight chuckle and rolled his eyes as he read it once again. *I shouldn’t be worried anymore right?* I grinned and continued to listen to the teacher’s blabbering....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Little Angel is back again :D

Hello guys~ Longer update this time, Yayyyy /jumps around the house/

Just to let y'all know, I have a twitter account too! It's @angeluhan___ do follow me so that I can chat with you kays? I have like less than 10 followers cause I'm new OTL My tlist is so empty and it feels lonely ^^;; 

I won't be updating for a few weeks cause I'm going overseas for an educational programme T^T shawyyy

Lastly, pleaseeeeeee subscribe and comment ;> 

Bye bye!!