The Meeting

I’ve always loved you, but will you love me? [on hiatus ;A;]

 

“Jimin ah, wake up~ yah, you’re gonna be late for school you know.” A voice called.

Weird, that doesn’t sound like umma.. but i still wanna sleep....

 “Hmm, umma, fi-five more minutes...” I burried my head in my pillow and covered myself with the blanket.

“Yah! How can you mistake me as umma?“

As I yawned, I open my eyes slightly, “Omo, Kris oppa! Aish, just five minutes.....” I quickly dozed off.

“Well I don’t really mind, but you’re going to be late for your first day of school.”

I blinked, first day of school...? OH NO, I forgot that today’s the first day of school! “Aaah- Late, late, late!!! Oppa, why didn’t you wake me up earlier?”

“I did, my little sleeping beauty, but somebody just didn’t want to wake up~”

Still shocked, I stood up straight away, it made my head spin.

As I was about to lose my balance, Kris oppa held me. "Hey, you okay?"

I nodded and walked away from his embrace and continued to prepare for school. Aigoo, why didn’t Oppa wake me up earlier?! Aish, should have set the alarm. I rushed and quickly put on my uniform.

Previously, I’ve been staying with my parents in China but I moved to korea since a week ago because I missed Kris oppa. Kris oppa has been treating me really well, but truthfully, I can’t imagine how he lived alone for so many years when he hardly knew anybody else here in Korea at first.

Now that I’m back, Oppa enrolled me in the school he’s in! Yay, I get to be in the same school as oppa~

I combed my hair, tied a messy bun,  fixed my tie and grabbed my bag. Okie, I’m all ready for school!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Okay then, I’ll drop you off here. Just pick up your class schedule from the office lady and head straight to class. Don’t hesitate to ask for directions okay? “

“I got it, oppa~” I winked.

“Oppa will go to class now, annyeong Jimin ah,” he said as he walked away and waved.

I nodded and entered the General Office to collect my Class Scedule.

“Oh! Are you the new transfer student?”

I turned my head to where the voice was coming from,” Umm, yes, I’m Park Jimin.. you are?”

“Haha, I forgot to introduce myself, I’m Kim Hyunae, the president of the class you’re going to be in. Friends?” she smiled and held out a hand.

I shook her hand and smiled, “Sure, you’re my first friend in this school.”

“Oh really? I’m honoured to be,” she accompanied me to the classroom and told me more about the school.

As we walked to class, I heard a voice calling for me. 

“Jimin ah~!” a  really handsome boy waved at me..

I was flustered, he’s kinda cute.. I blushed, thinking about why he called for me. But.. how did he know my name? I've never seen him before...

“Jimin ah, annyeong~” he flashed his sparkly white teeth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi guys! Little Angel is back again ^~^

Really thankful for the 8 subscribers I got just from the foreword :D Thanks so much! /hugs/

Sorry for the wait, was a little busy with school.

Hehe, it's a cliff hanger! Well, a tiny and super failed one xD

Sorry for the SUPER short chapter, I'm really bad at elaborating and making it seem long >__<

The next chapter will be longer, so don't worry :>

But, anyways, Hope everyone enjoys the story so far~ Please do comment and subscribe!! <3 /hoping to get 15 subscribers by the next update/