All I Want Is To Be Your Boyfriend

Marry U? I do~~

  When Dinah got home from school her wacky, crazy cool guardians Heechul and Jae Hwa sat her down and told her she would be getting married to Kim Junsu. She was shocked and angry and for the next week she was 'forced' to spend time with Junsu to get to know each other and they both started developing feelings for each other.

  One day Dinah was on her way to met up with Junsu when her Ex-Boyfriend Yang Seung-ho approached her wanting to get back together with her. Of course Heechul and Jae Hwa had been spying on her and seen Seung-hoo so Heechul took some water balloons from some kids and threw them at Seung-ho. Jae Hwa quickly apologized to the kids and hid with Heechul when the two looked  their way. Then Dinah turned back toSeung-Ho and said, " You're too late. I've move on and Im getting married." Seung-Ho was shocked and said, "All I want is to be your boyfriend again." Heechul heard that and threw another water balloon at him which completly freaked Seung-ho out so he was like, "Forget it good luck with your fiance`." and then he took of running. As soon as he was out of sight dinah said, "You can come out now Oppa, Unnie." They popped out and Heechul said, "How'd you know it was us?" Jae Hwa said, "What he means is how'd you know it was him." Dinah laughed and said, "I seen you two when Oppa threw the first ballon at him."She hugged them and said, "Thanks would you like to join me and Junsu?"

 When the 3 got to the restruant Junsu stood up and when he seen Heechul and Jae Hwa he was suprised. they then told him what happened with Seung-ho and that made him laugh his unique dolphin-like laugh. they enjoyed dinner talking and having fun. Jae Hwa was glad to see Dinah happy again and was very glad that she and Heechul made the ight choice in having this arranged marriage. Heechul wanted her to have the same kind of relationship that he had with Jae Hwa and he knew that Junsu was the right guy for her. Jae Hwa looked over at Heechul and smiled happy that Dinah would soon be married to somenoe who would love and cherish her like Heechul did.

 

                                        The Wedding

 It was now the day of Dinah and junsu's weddiong and Jae Hwa was all emotional. Both Dinah and Jae Hwa were cryingfrom happiness and a little sadness because things would change and they wouldnt see each other everyday like they wehre use too. Dinah noticed that Jae Hwa was way more emotional then usual and that she had been sick every morning and at certain foods so she asked, "Unnie are you pregnant?" Jae Hwa thought about it and said, "Omo, I think I am but don't tell Oppa arraso? I dont want to ruin your special day." Just then Heechul came in and told them it was time. Now he hadn't been emotional about giving her away to Junsu and during the saying of the vows he held the over emotional Jae Hwa.

 

                                              Fast Forward to Reception

 When they got to the reception everyone was having fun and giving speeches to the newly weds and Super Junior even performed Marry U for them and then it was time for the Father/Daughter dance and so Heechul took her out to the dance floor and it hit him she was all grown up and would be starting a family of her own and he said, "Yah! You can't go having babies before your Oppa and Unnie do arrasso?" She laughed and said, " Don't worry Oppa. You and Unnie will be having your own bundle of joy soon." He looked at her in suprise but before he could say anything  Junsu and Jae hwa butted in. Jae Hwa took him away knowing Dinah had hinted to him that she was pregnant. The newly weds watched them until Junsu turned to Dinah and said, "You know during this time we spent together getting to know each other. I've somewhere along the way have fallen in love with you." Dinah got teary eyed and said, "Ive fallen in love with you too." He then leaned down and kissed her.

 

The End! hope you liked it :) comments are love~~ and BTW i'm thinking of writting a sequel to this later.