Lock #1

Forging Locksmiths
The woman smirked before revving her motorbike, a pink harley davidson cvo street glide, once more and turning it off.

She spat her gum at the side and mounted of her bike. "Vitani, Kovu?"

"Yes boss?" They spoke in unison.

"Go get the others, let's have some fun, yeah?"

"Roger that boss."

---

"Yoona, they're here again." A young lady spoke behind the counter.

"You know what to do Seohyun, go home now; I'll take care of this."

"Alright, just be careful."

"I will."

---

"WELCOME TO POTATORS! Home of the mighty alligators and sweet potatoes. What will you guys be having tonight?"

A few medium-length hairy dudes came in, they were muscular and were about the age of 26-34 but Im Yoona had her eyes fixed on the woman strutting before them all.

Their so-called boss, smiling those crescent eyes.

They are the notorious bikers' gang that had been running around the city for some reason. 'DARK SHROOMS.' That's what they're called.

They all wore burnt blue jacket with a pink mushroom patch on the left collar.

They have been in and out Yoona's pub in the red light district, causing a few commotion and whatnots.

The Im eyed the two men walking besides their boss.

There's a blonde one, probably a foreigner who has a model-like face and a brushed-up hair, he has a patch on his left eye.

Unlike the others, he was well groomed.

He's probably 26-28 years old.

He's british.

"Vitani." The woman spoke.

The blonde man nodded and motioned for the others to sit in front of the counter for they'll have a drink.

Im Yoona knows this ritual all to well, every friday night, these guys would come up here like barbarians and drink until they passed out.

"Hey bartender!" A dark man wearing a ray-ban spoke.

"Yes?" Yoona attended to him.

"Kovu no." The woman spoke again.

This Kovu was well-tanned; he has a scar on his right eye, but has a smooth face.

He was toned, his eyes were emeralds and have a short hair, he looked like a man from the military.

He's an american.

"We would like to have the usual please." Their boss shot an eye smile at the bartender.

"Alright."

---

The smell of cigarettes and liquor emitted from the pub as people were having a blast.

"Vitani, Kovu, I would like to speak to Yoona alone, please."

"Yes boss." The two men walked away.

"Thank you." She mouthed off as she faced Yoona. "Im Yoona, the owner of the mighty potators in the red light district~"

"What do you want Tiffany?" Yoona annoyingly spoke.

Tiffany beamed a playful smile. "Do you have anyone for me tonight?"

Yoona fidgeted her hands. "Well, we have a new recruit-- she's still under observation though."

"Age?"

"20."

"Is she here now?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll go to the basement, bring her to me in five minutes."

"Wait--" Before Yoona could fully speak; Tiffany already vanished from her sight. "She’s not a pleaser, just a waiter."

---

Vitani and Kovu eyed the young girl before them, she has a cloudy skin, white and smooth, fiery lips, chocolate eyes, and good figure-- but a bit lacking in height.

"Password?" Kovu's raspy voice echoed through the empty hallway.

The young woman before them nervously fidgeted. "Brighter than the mushrooms?"

"Okay you can come in, the boss is expecting you." Vitani spoke, puffing smoke through the air.

---

"You must be Kim Taeyeon?" Tiffany clasped her hands and let out an eye smile at her.

Taeyeon nodded, she felt her insides churn and broke at the sight of the smile. "Yes ma'am."

"I'm Hwang Tiffany and by the way, you look good, but you lack in height." Tiffany examined the young woman before her.

"Um, thanks?"

"Now, take off your shirt and pants-- let's see what's under there." The boss  her lips.

"What? Why!?"

"Don't you want to have this job?"

"I do, I really need this job."

"Okay, now do as I tell you if you want it."

Taeyeon sighed, she knew working at the red light district is wrong, but it's the only job that pays big and fast, she needs to do it.

She nervously removed her shirt and pants, Tiffany on the other hand smiled devilishly, she likes what she's seeing.

Pink lacy bra and  welcomed her.

"$50,000." Tiffany spoke.

"What?"

"I'll pay you that amount-- here's $25,000, that's already yours guaranteed." She put a bulky envelope in the table, in front of Taeyeon.

"Why?"

"Let's just say, I have a weak heart for pink." She winked at her. "To get this other half though, you need to let me see if what's under there is pink too."

She pointed at Taeyeon's s but her eyes landed on her inner thighs. "But--"

"What will you use the money for Taeyeon?"

"For school, and debts, and med--"

"Okay, so you need a lot of money, do you think this $25,000 is enough for all of that? Because if it is, I can let you go now."

Taeyeon bit her lip and closed her eyes, that money she was offering was still far from enough. "No." She spoke as she unclasped her bra and removed her .

Tiffany eyed the  woman before her, her lust is rising up as she saw two pink cherries on top of the mountains.

"Let me taste you a bit okay? Just to make sure." Before Taeyeon could protest, she was already lying on the couch, hands pinned.

Tiffany spread the woman's legs and saw Taeyeon's hidden pink strawberry, she  it once.

The younger woman moaned.

The boss smiled. "All done." She gave Taeyeon the other half of the payment and motioned her to leave.

---

Tiffany Hwang is waiting at the school gates for a certain woman, she's sure that her information was right, Kim Taeyeon is studying here.

But, she's nowhere to be seen, sea of students were just watching her-- swooning every now and then as she blew the smoke that she inhaled from her cigar.

"Kovu, Vitani." She spoke, earning a few cheers from the ladies.

She was leaning on her motorbike. "Yes boss?"

"Go through the back, bring her to me." She runs a hand through her hair.

"Yes boss." The duo left.

Tiffany scanned the place and saw a little coffee-creamed hair hiding and walking away from the crowd.

"Kim Taeyeon!" She yelled as she threw her cigar and motioned towards the crowd.

"****!" Taeyeon cursed, she didn't know why the woman was suddenly there, she thought it didn't concern her.

"You can never hide that height of yours from me." She smirked as she grabbed the woman's hand.

"What do you want?" Taeyeon tried to remove her hand, eyes were focused on them-- whispers could be heard all around.

"Come with me, I have something for you."

---

"$20,000."

"For what?"

"Clean out this place."

"What?"

"This is our place, the boys-- we don't have time."

"This is a garage."

"A big one that is-- used for storing stocks of rice back in the old days."

"This is bigger than my house, and you expect me to clean this all tonight?"

Taeyeon eyed the place, mountain of beers, cigars, molds, cartons, and even condoms were around.

The garage was just a big empty square matchbox-like place, too dead.

The beds were in arranged in 2 rows, they were parallel to each other.

Yellow, full of stains of whatever that is, Taeyeon didn't want to know, rats, mices, and roaches, different insects were running around.

Kim Taeyeon was disgusted at the sight.

"Fine, I'll make it $50,000."

Taeyeon sighed and nodded; Tiffany smiled and walked forward, straight to the only pink door where she rests.

---

"Um, sir?" Taeyeon lightly poked Vitani who was guarding the pink door.

Kovu eyed her. "Yeah?" Vitani spoke.

"I'm all done cleaning now-- can I?"

"Oh, here then." Kovu shoved a bulky envelope at Taeyeon and motioned her to go home.

---

"Taeyeon." A dark voice spoke.

"Yes dad?"

"Money?"

"I already told you dad--" A hard slap across her right cheek stopped her from speaking.

"Look Taeyeon, if you don't give me the money, who might knows what will happen to your precious--"

"I only earned $5,000."

"Liar." He showed the envelope that Taeyeon received from Tiffany four days ago.

"What the--"

"You're finally using your body for something good Taeyeon."

"It's not like that dad--"

"I know you have something more, give it to me."

"Where are the others?"

"I used it."

"All of it?"

"Yes."

Taeyeon growled. "For what now? You know were facing a crisis!" She shouted.

"I paid her operation dammit!"

"Liar. You've been gambling again."

"If you won't give me the money, I'll force it out of you." He punched Taeyeon on the stomach once and rummaged her bag.

"Dad please, that's for--"

"Quit your talking, $50,000, not bad." He nodded before punching Taeyeon once in the face.

She passed out; a black mark arose from her right eye.

---

"Boss, she's not taking the call."

"What? Alright, give me that and go handle this goon." Tiffany kicked the man with a baseball bat toward Kovu.

"Hello?" A groggy voice spoke.

"Taeyeon?"

"Yes? Who is this?"

Tiffany punched and dodged the men who were attacking her. "This is Tiffany."

"Oh."

"$20,000, for--"

"I'm sorry, Ms. Hwang, I won't be able to take your offer."

The call ended, Tiffany received a punch in the jaw.

---

"Yoona, I don't know what to do."

"Well, don't kill yourself by drinking." Yoona removed the empty bottle at her hands.

"It's just that, dad he lies and my dau--"

"I understand Taeyeon." Yoona hugged the sobbing girl. "Your eye looks like a mess."

"I know." Yoona blew hot breaths in her eye before giving an ice pack.

"Don't worry Taeyeon."

"Were facing huge money problems, I haven't paid my college fees, the doctors notified me about her, they're gonna take away the machines that's making her live a few days from now-- and dad-- he's just gambling." Yoona placed a kiss deeply on Taeyeon's head. "It's not gonna be okay."

"What about Ms. Hwang's offers?"

"I want to, but I can't dad would just beat me up and get the money." She sighed, fighting her tears away.

Tiffany saw the affection that Yoona was giving, she felt angry, she didn't know why though.

"And, and--" Taeyeon was cut off as pair of hands grabbed her and pulled her away from Yoona.

---

Taeyeon blinked back the tears as she was facing Tiffany again in the basement of Yoona's pub.

"Taeyeon." Tiffany softly spoke. "What happened?"

She eyed the battered woman before. "Work, I fell on the floor."

"Look, I'll pay you, you don't have to work for anybody anymore-- work for me, just keep the garage clean-- and tend to my needs."

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"I just can't."

"$100,000."

"Huh?"

"I'll pay you that amount."

Taeyeon sighed. "Alright."

"Have you been to the doctor?"

"No."

"Why?"

"No money."

"What about the--"

"Look, it's none of your business." Taeyeon bit her lip. "Why do you suddenly care anyway?"

"Fine, I won't care."

---

"Kovu, bring Taeyeon to Coal, tell him to tend to her wounds."

"Yes boss."

"I'll be on my room, Vitani, accompany me."

---

"You sure are pretty." Coal touched her hand.

He looked like a businessman, all clean on the outside, but really dirty on the inside.

Taeyeon retracted it and looked away, she felt like she's been violated.

"What happened anyway?"

"Nothing."

"Feisty one eh, Kovu?" He laughed.

Kovu shrugged. "Can I go now?" She spoke as she saw the bandage on her body.

"Why did the boss bother with her?" Coal asked.

"I dunno."

"Hey--"

"Can I then, Kovu?" Coal smiled ertedly.

Kovu shrugged and left the room. "Whatever."

Coal turned to Taeyeon and  his lips. "I'll be gentle in treating your wounds."

---

"Coal!" Tiffany yelled as she saw him pinning the woman down.

Taeyeon was crying, she was half  and her bandages were loose and bleeding-- due to fighting Coal too much.

Lowering his defense for a bit at the sound of the boss' voice, Taeyeon got up and ran to Tiffany, she hugged her and cried-- she was facing so much, with money, her dad, the hospital, she can't take it anymore-- she let her walls down and cried her eyes out.

Tiffany was awed at the sudden contact, but kept a straight face.

Taeyeon didn't care if she's half- anymore, she was tired, she was sore, and everywhere hurts-- inside and out.

"Vitani, get Taeyeon to my room."

"Yes boss."

---

Vitani and Kovu held coal in both arms, he was struggling.

"Everyone," Tiffany spoke. "what you're about to see is a warning to all of you."

"Boss, are you--"

"Yes, I am, Vitani."

"Please, boss, I'm sorry, I didn't know--" Coal pleaded.

The members of 'DARK SHROOM' crowded in front of the garage, everyone was eyeing their boss.

Tiffany's eyes were shadowy, she cocked her desert eagle and pointed it at Coal's temple.

"Ple--" A loud bang echoed.

Blood splattered all over the boss' face, she looked grim.

"Nobody touches Kim Taeyeon you hear me?"

"Yes boss." Everybody echoed.

"She's mine, she's only for me."

---

"How's the delivery going? The ice cream? The papers? The money?"

"Everything's good boss."

"Alright."

"You can take a break now. Tiffany sighed.

She held her temple and examined the sleeping woman in front of her.

"Kovu?" She called.

"Yes boss?"

"Find out who did this to her alright?"

"Yes boss."

---

"Tell me again why we’re doing this?"

"For fun!" Tiffany exclaimed as the roared her bike once more.

"I hate dirt biking!" Taeyeon wailed as she hugged Tiffany.

---

"That was fun, wasn't it Taeyeon?"

"Fun? I nearly died." She spoke nervously as she sat down on a bench.

Tiffany shrugged. "Oh well, at least you didn't." She handed her a water and wiped her sweat away.

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon asked, a bit flustered.

"Nothing," Tiffany gave her an eye smile which made her insides churn. "just taking care of you."

"Give me that towel." She spat angrily. "I should be the one taking care of you remember?"

"Oh." Tiffany smiled wider. "Give it a go then."

She let an embarrassed Taeyeon wipe away the sweat on her neck.

"You'll still pay me right?"

"Of course."

---

"Boss?"

"Yeah?"

"We know."

"Who?"

"A man."

"He'll be in a Yoona's pub tomorrow for the casino."

"Alright, what's his name?"

"Ex-lieutenant Kim Taewoo."

---

"I think I'll go home for today Kovu, Vitani."

"No can do Ms. Kim." Kovu spoke.

Taeyeon arched a brow. "Why is that?"

"Strict order from the boss."

"But, I've already cleaned the garage-- and Tiffany isn't here-- finals are coming, I need to study-- and visit my--"

"Vitani, Kovu." Tiffany's voice echoed through the garage.

"She's here." The duo smiled.

---

"Please."

"I'm sorry, we had a deal Taeyeon."

"But-- school, and dad, and hospital bills..."

"Sorry."

"Please, I'll pay you back."

Tiffany laughed bitterly. "Pay me back, how, you don't have money."

Taeyeon bit her lip. "I'll give you anything you want."

Tiffany arched a brow. "You really want to go home that bad?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"Fine, take this pill and undress."

"What is it for?"

"Increasing ual excitement."

---

"This is your first time isn't it?" Tiffany  the blood that came out from Taeyeon's hidden strawberry.

"Yes." She tiredly moaned.

Tiffany lay down beside her, panting. "Well, I had fun, go to sleep-- you can go home tomorrow."

"Thank you Fany." She managed to send a weak smile before passing out.

---

"Boss?"

"Yeah?"

"The boys think that you've gone weak, it's been days now-- and nothing’s happening."

"I'm sorry Vitani."

"It's about that Taeyeon kid, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

Vitani sighed and smoked his cigar, he sat beside her and patted her back a few times. "You like her?"

"I guess."

"When did it start?"

"I dunno."

"When you want someone who can never be yours, it only gives you pain. That's why, be careful in loving someone. Because I don't want you to feel the pain I felt when I loved someone so much."

"I know, I try to stop it, but I can't-- it won't."

"You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel."

Tiffany sighed. "Vitani I--"

"It's okay, I understand."

"We can never be? Can't we? Me and her?"

"You'll never know if you don't try."

"But what about the boys, you? Kovu?"

"We'll be fine, I'll keep them distracted. Besides, they're just getting too emotional because our boss is finally growing up." Vitani faked crying.

"Thank you Vitani."

---

"I don't understand why would you, God, let us meet knowing that we could never be together. You don't know how hard it is to get over her. When every time I see her, my heart begins to smile. I know it's wrong, loving her, but my stupid heart is saying otherwise." Taeyeon kneeled and clasped her hands, she started to pray.

Tiffany Hwang clapped her hands and giggled at Taeyeon. "You pray?"

"What do you want?" Taeyeon dusted off the dirt on her clothes.

"Why are you so harsh?"

"Why are you here anyway? I already gave you what you want."

"Nothing, I have an offer for you." Tiffany caught a glimpse of Taeyeon's new cut in her lower lip.

"What?" She traced the wound with her thumb.

"Be with me," She whispered. "$1,000,000."

Taeyeon swatted her hand away. "I'm sorry."

"What?"

"I can't."

"Why? Don't you need money?"

"It's not about that anymore-- this is different--"

"What it is about then?"

"This is about my feelings-- something that's not toyable."

"You think I'm toying with you?"

"That's what Coal said."

"You believed that guy? He tried to  you Taeyeon!"

"Then what is this about? Why are you helping me?"

"It's..." Tiffany trailed off.

"I thought so." Taeyeon started to walk out.

"What did you pray for?" Tiffany stopped her in her tracks.

"You really wanna know?"

"Yes."

"I prayed that I can repay you soon. Oh, and Tiffany-- here's a start." Taeyeon threw her an envelope.

Tiffany laughed."$100? I don't need this, you owe me nothing." She tore the paper.

"What the--" The boss pulled her for a hug.

"I guess, I'll be countering your prayer with my own then." She placed a swift kiss on her lips,  away her wound before leaving a puzzled Taeyeon behind.

---

"Taengoo~" Tiffany acted cute at her sight, Taeyeon wobbled and cringed.

She was waiting for Taeyeon again, in front of her school. A lot of people were around as usual, swooning over her, and her big bike.

She smirked as she grabbed a hold of her hand, she pulled her in and hugged her.

She planted a long and deep kiss at the woman struggling.

Taeyeon felt her body tremble, she wanted to fight back but her body told her otherwise.

"Stop fighting it Taeng." Tiffany whispered.

"ert." She slapped the biker in front of the crowd.

---

"Why fight it? Don't you like me?"

"No."

"You're lying."

"I am not, can you just please-- go home?"

"No way."

"Why are you so persistent?"

"Because you keep on fighting it."

"I don't like you okay?"

---

"Taeyeon," Tiffany tried waking up the woman who was sleeping in her bed.

She was in Taeyeon's tiny house, in her tiny room. "What?!"

She woke up and was shocked at Tiffany's presence.

"I brought you flowers." Tiffany beamed an eye smile which made Taeyeon's inside churned.

Taeyeon yawned halfway, but was stopped when Tiffany kissed her lips.

Taeyeon's pale cheeks rose up. "Salty." She giggled.

"Look, I already told you I don't like you."

"Why not? Do you have someone?"

"What?"

"Is it Yoona?"

"What?! No!"

"Then who?"

"No one."

"Then you're single, I have a chance."

"You don't."

"Why not?"

"You just don't, okay. How'd you get in here anyway?"

"Window, I climbed it." Tiffany examined Taeyeon's face; she had a new bruise on her left eyebrow. "Are you a boxer?"

"No why?"

"I dunno, you keep on having new wounds every time I see you."

"It's nothing." Taeyeon tried hiding her face.

"Don't hide it; I wanna see your face." She stopped her hand.

"Why?"

"Because you are very beautiful."

"Taeyeon!" A drunken voice echoed.

"Oh ****! You should go now Fany!" Tiffany smiled at her given nickname.

"Why?"

"It's my dad, he's drunk."

"TAEYEON!"

"Yes! I'm coming dad."

---

"Money?"

"I told you--"

"Are we gonna go up this again?"

"Dad, I'm broke."

"You just earned $100,000 a few weeks ago."

"You spent all of it in gambling!"

"You dare to speak back to me." A hard slapped echoed in the room.

Taeyeon cowered but felt nothing.

Tiffany felt her cheek scorch as blood trickled down her lips.

"Who are you?!" The man spoke.

Taeyeon eyed the bloody woman before her. "$1,000,000."

"What?" He asked.

"I'll give you that, in exchange for your daughter."

"Fany-- Dad, say no!"

"Deal!" The man shook the hand of the smirking Tiffany.

---

"You didn't have to do that?"

"Do what?"

"Take that slap for me."

"Ouch, that's hard." Taeyeon was tending to the wounded lip of Tiffany.

"Sorry."

"Just kiss it Taengoo~ it'll be better." She shot an eye smile at her.

"How can you smile at a time like this?"

"Okay then, I'll be serious. How can you let your dad beat you like that?"

"Because he's my dad."

"Why won't you report him to the police?"

"He is an ex-lieutenant, he knows his way around it so, there's no point. Why do you care anyway?"

"Because I like you."

"I'm sorry."

"I really don't have a chance?"

"I'm sorry, I can't-- not right now-- not when Jinri is in trouble."

"Jinri?"

"She's my daughter."

Tiffany looked at her with questioning eyes.

---

"Yoona." Tiffany spoke. "Let me join the battle of the gamblords."

"Are you up to it?"

"Yeah, besides I need to teach Taeng's dad a lesson."

"Taeng?"

"Yes."

"So you know?"

"Yeah."

"Alright."

---

"Listen up boys," Tiffany spoke as she drank a beer. tomorrow, we join in the casino, wreck a havoc, cheat but do not get caught, do what you must to win and get your hands at ex-lieutenant Kim Taewoo-- bring him to me, alive."

"Are you sure about this boss?" Kovu asked.

"Yes I am, you men want adrenaline, I'm giving you one."

---

Taeyeon smoothen her clothing while holding a bouquet of pink lilies.

"Yoona." She smiled.

"Taeyeon!"

"Here are the flowers you ordered, they're fresh-- I'm sure Seohyun will like them."

"Taeyeon, thanks, you're the best." She gave a peck on the woman's cheeks.

It's been four months since Tiffany came by Taeyeon's house, and it's been four months since she saw her dad-- it's been four months since Yoona's arranged 'NIGHT OF A GAMBLORDS.' came to an end.

And Taeyeon, she never admitted it to herself but, she missed Tiffany-- she distracted herself during that time by working and studying and visiting Jinri.

"So how did it go?"

"What?"

"Casino, gambling?"

"Good." Yoona smiled wiping a glass.

"You haven't heard anything from her?"

"I'm sorry Taeyeon." Yoona shook her head.

"It's ok--" A pair of arms cut her off.

---

"Tiffany?" She asked, blinking away.

"Taengoo~ I was just away for months and you're already cheating on me with Yoona!"

"That's not it."

"Then what is it?"

"I deliver flowers now; it's a part time job. Where were you anyway?"

"Why do you care?"

"Nothing, just asking." Taeyeon felt her cheeks scorch.

"Hey, Taeyeon, wanna know something?"

"Sure."

"I sent your dad to an asylum."

"What?!"

"You'll be safe now."

"Why did you do that?"

"To protect you silly."

"But still--"

"You don't have to worry, I pulled some strings-- he won't be hurt there-- he's fine, he's gonna be there for a long time, but you can visit him. He can't hurt you anymore."

"Tiffany~"

"Wanna know something else?"

Taeyeon nodded as she wiped away the tears that are flowing. "S-sure."

"I got all the money that your dad took away from you, the one you hardly worked for-- I gave it to the doctors for Jinri."

"You didn't have to do that." Taeyeon clutched the bikers' shoulder and cried endlessly.

"Wanna know something else?" Tiffany smiled as she  Taeyeon's hair. "I love you."

---

The sounds of hospital machines echoed in Taeyeon's ears. "I found her, in a suitcase in the front desk of the airport. I was mopping the floors, and there, inside it-- I thought at first it was money-- but then this 2-year old angel welcomed me, she was sleeping."

"So you didn't have an early pregnancy?"

"No, you took away my ity remember?"

"Right." Tiffany sighed a relief.

"She was so happy, she always smiles-- but then she got into a coma because of an accident, I thought dad was taking care of her when I was studying-- I mean, I couldn't just leave her away in that suitcase."

"I understand."

"You know what the weird thing is?" Taeyeon bitterly smiled.

"What?"

"You two exactly have the same smile."

"So?"

"I fell for you the moment you smiled at me."

"Mommy!" The door bursted open and a playful child came running towards Taeyeon.

She showered her with kisses.

"Alright Jinri, that's enough." She giggled.

"Ms. Kim." The doctor spoke, she was behind the kid the whole time.

"Yes doctor?"

"She's gonna be fine, just a few more days of bed rest and you can go."

Taeyeon smiled. "Thank you doctor."

"Alright, then I'll leave you be."

"Mommy." Jinri tugged Taeyeon's hand.

"What?"

"Who is she?"

Tiffany shot an eye smile at Jinri.

Jinri beamed an eye smile in return.

Taeyeon felt her heart pound like jelly beans in a banging drums, she smiled with love and content. "She's Hwang Miyoung, your soon-to-be father Jinri, now go say hello."

Tiffany's mouth hang low as the kid climbed up her body, she carried her with a puzzled look.

"Hello daddy Miyoung~" Jinri smiled and kissed Tiffany on the lips.

"Yes, hello daddy Miyoung." Taeyeon echoed as she hugged the biker and placed a swift kiss on her lips. "I love you~ remember that time, I prayed to god that you'll love me back."

Tiffany smiled. "I love you, silly Taengoo."

A few distances away, two men wearing burnt blue jackets with a pink mushrooms patch were crying.

"Vitani!"

"Kovu!"

The two wailed as they hugged. "Our boss, she's growing."

"Better, she's in love."

"They're in love!"

The 'DARK SHROOM' gang revved their engines three times before jolting away.