Midnight Shopping!

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: im gonna do a long chap for my apologies! ><" AND ITS MY 50TH CHAP!! :D]

>Airie's POV<

I'm really happy that I got to see Haeyoung eonni. And that I can catch up with how is she!

We went home after eating. Happily chatting on the way home with Exo K.

​And then it reminded me, that our fridge is completely empty.

So before we reached the dorm, I tugged on Chanyeol's hand and told him that we need a bit of stuff to make breakfast every morning.

"Midnight shopping!" I exclaimed happily as Chanyeol pushed me. I wish I can walk soon. It really disappoints me that I can hold Chanyeol's hand while walking which actually I'm not precisely walking because Chanyeol is pushing my wheelchair...

​Anyway, we arrived at a 24 hour supermarket and Chanyeol has put on his disguise. His disguises always work! Really!

"Chanyeol, we need a bit of chicken, fish, yogurt, fruits, veggies, sugar, flour, vanilla extract, pasta and salt. We have pepper at home."  I ticked them off with my fingers while Chanyeol chuckled. 

"Araso, lets start off with the sugar and flour first. Must be at the same department." Chanyeol pushed me towards a place that looks like its filled with all sorts of sugar and flour and salt.

​I reached for a pack of sugar above my head. It makes me frustrated that I can't stand up. I reached as far as i could and I failed.

A chuckle could be heard from behind me and I turned around a bit to look at Chanyeol.

"Yah Chanyeol! How could you laugh when you are suppose to help me get that pack of sugar?!" I crossed my arms and looked at him for an explanation.

"I didn't laugh... Well I did but forget about that. I laughed because you looked so damn cute when you are determined." Chanyeol winked at me and I hit his hand.

"C-Chanyeol!" I whispered as I can't really say his name and looked up at him with a red face.

"Araso araso I will get the sugar for you. And all the other stuff!" Chanyeol stifled a laugh and I pouted.

We got the sugar and flour and salt then we are now going to get the meat. I don't like fish but we still HAVE to get them. Why does the human body need fish oil anyway?!

I mentally groaned and looked through the glass for the chicken and fish.

And after a lot of choosing, we finally got the chicken and fish. 

As I said, I don't really like fish.

​I still cook fish for Chanyeol but not that often, mostly its Chicken. And he sorta has a strict diet and we sort of sneak eating snacks. Don't tell Soo Man-sshi! That's what we did that night when we were eating waffles! Hehe,

Now, fruits and veggies!

​I picked tons of fruits and veggies. Strawberries, blueberries, gooseberries, boysenberries, white strawberries, raspberries. All the berries you name it.

Because me, Jang Airie, LOVES BERRIES HOHOHO!

"Thats a whole lot of berries you've got there!" Chanyeol said as he eyes my hands.

​I giggled, "Its because Chanyeol-ah, I love berries!" 

"Like how I love you?" Chanyeol suggested and looked at me, slightly pulling of his hoodie. 

"Yah! Pull that hoodie down right now! What is people notice you?!" I hissed. 

"Oooooh, so my little Airiebear is scared that other girls will look at me? No worries cause I got eyes for you only~" Chanyeol winked at me again. 

"Chanyeol!" I half whispered and half hissed at him for causing me to have another red face.

​I pouted when he laughed. "You like teasing me that much?" 

"Uh huh." He nodded.

​Now for the veggies. Broccoli, Cabbage, Zucchini and... I don't really know the rest's names....

"Only thing left is the vanilla extract and yogurt!" I said.

​We got those and headed to the dorm.

>Chanyeol's POV<

Teasing Airiebear is one of the most fun things to the in the whole world! Lol I know I just sound weird here but its true! Its really fun!

She get's a red face so easily hahaha! And it makes her look so damn cute!

​I pinched her cheeks and put down the plastic bags on the counter

"Come one Airiebear, time to wash your little face up." I picked up her pajamas and pushed her inside the toilet.

​She took quite a long time but can't blame her, its hard when you have casts on. She can walk soon. And I think she's taking the casts off tomorrow!  Ssh, its a surprise! I asked the doctor if she could and he said yes, my Airiebear could.

Because miracle happens when your with me! OMG LOL NO MAN!

​After she came out, it was my turn.

​I washed up and came out then saw Airiebear sitting comfortably on the bed.

​I flopped down on the bed and hugged her from behind. 

"My Airiebear, how are your feet now?" I asked her.

"Good, at least its not itchy! And I hope I can take the casts off soon. I'm sure there are huge scars..." Airie gulped.

"No matter how many scars you have, thats just one of your flaws, you don't need to be flawless to make me love you because I love you no matter how many flaws you have." I said sincerely.

​Airiebear looked up at me and smiled. 

"I think I deserve something." I said teasingly.

"What?" She asked clueless.

​Haish this girl, some things never change. But I'm happy.

I pointed to my lips and she understood.

​She kissed my lips gently and then pulled away.

​Thats enough yo, we're still young. Don't need stuff so serious bro.

​And we hugged each other to sleep.

[A/N: keke teasing Chanyeol! xD LOL Chanyeol so sweet~ Cheesy? :p]