Chapter 11 - END

QMi - Heartless

“Where am I?”

 

Cold voice. Cold eyes. I could feel how cold his heart now was, as mine broke into tiny bits, menacing to never be able to heal.

 

“Kui Xian, did you really forget about me?...”

 

His eyes turned in my direction.

 

“Who are you?”

 

I froze again, before standing up, leaving him like that, and walking to my room.

 

“Forget it. I couldn’t help you, Kui Xian. I couldn’t… I…”

 

I started running and slammed the door behind me. Throwing myself on my bed, I cried. I cried, desperate. I had lost my only friend. My only friend, and also the one I loved. I had lost him. I would never be able to talk to him again like before. To hug him, and kiss him. Kui Xian would never be the Kui Xian I knew. Ever again.

 

The door suddenly opened, and Kui Xian entered the room. Dressed. I frowned, still able to think through my sadness.

 

“Kui Xian. You… got dressed?”

 

“Wearing clothes is better than being .”

 

That was… what I had told him the first time I had given him clothes. Did he… remember?

 

“Kui Xian. Do you remember me?”

 

His eyes were on me, staring at me. I knew he was analyzing me.

 

“Somehow, I seem to have corrupted files and data about you. Who are you?”

 

I got up, and walked to him to hug him.

 

“I am Zhou Mi, your creator. You used to call me ‘Mimi’, do you remember? You used to hug me, and talk to me, and smile to me. And you kissed me once, too…”

 

“I do not seem to be able to process the data about you. The files are corrupted.”

 

I stayed silent for a moment, before softly pressing a kiss on his lips. Because I felt like kissing him. Because I needed to kiss him. To feel his lips, to feel him…

 

Suddenly, his arms moved, hugging me back as his lips also kissed me back. I tried to break the kiss to meet his eyes, but he wouldn’t let me do it. Instead of letting go, he kissed me passionately. I recognized that kiss. It was like the one he had given me before I went out.

 

When we finally broke the kiss, I slowly moved back, tears still blurring my sight. A soft, warm finger gently wiped them off.

 

“Mimi. Are you crying?”

 

I met his curious eyes. I saw the cute, gentle smile on his lips. I felt his body becoming warmer, and his skin becoming softer. His faint scent became real, and his voice became completely human. Deep inside, I could feel that he was no longer in need of a battery.

 

Kui Xian… had become human.

 

“Kui Xian… Kui Xian, is that…”

 

“… really me? Of course it is.”

 

He kissed me softly and I could only cry like a baby.

 

“You… you had forgotten… you… !”

 

He hugged me tighter, kissed me again.

 

“I know… I’m sorry for causing so much pain to you. I had become completely robot again… but now, everything’s okay.”

 

He closed his eyes.

 

“I feel the blood flow through my veins, and my lungs happily getting oxygen. My thoughts are clear, and I’m pretty sure I won’t need a battery anymore.”

 

He kissed me.

 

“You will never be alone. Ever again. Mimi.”

 

I was frozen from too much happiness in me. And finally my tears started to flow even more, and I stayed in Kui Xian’s arms, crying like a baby, hugging him tight and never wanting to let him go. When I finally calmed down a bit, I wanted to thank God for that miracle that had made Kui Xian become human. But a voice resounded softly in my head.

 

“I didn’t do it. Love can do miracles.”

 

I froze again for a second, and then laughed softly. Kui Xian looked at me like I was crazy, but I laughed even more and kissed him.

 

“Wo ai ni, Kui Xian. I love you so much.”

 

He kissed me back, and his velvet voice sounded more human than ever.

 

“Saranghae, Mimi.”

 

THE END [thanks for reading this story! I hope you enjoyed it ^^]