Awoken Memories

Since The Day You Saved My Life

             A small chuckle escaped Alexander’s lips as he casually straightened his back and watched the boy with sickeningly red eyes. He slowly walked around the other boy like a lion stalking its prey, ready to pounce at any given moment. And yet he made not a sound whilst moving.

 

            Kevin was frozen with fear as he stood there, waiting. What else could he do? There was no way for him to protect himself against something like this. ‘This must be one of the men Kiseop told me about.’ He thought to himself, his eyes following Alexander as he slowly walked in circles. Then without warning, he pushed Kevin hard up against the wall, wedging his lower arm into the boy’s throat.

 

            He smirked and leaned in close as Kevin tried to catch his breath which had been knocked out of him by the impact of his back against the wall. His heart was beating so fast he thought it would explode. ‘Kiseop, where are you!?’

 

__________

 

            Kiseop continued to follow the other boy through the damp streets until he finally caught up. The man had run straight to a dead end alleyway ending in a large brick wall. Kiseop had him cornered. He walked confidently toward the other vampire.

 

            “Nowhere to run Dongho?” he smirked. Dongho just scowled at him, though he didn’t seem particularly upset. “Mind telling me where you’re going?”

 

            “Why should I?” Dongho spat back at his pursuer, crossing his arms.

 

            “Don’t act like you don’t know why. I know who you want. My question is…why?” Kiseop inquired, crossing his arms in return.

 

            “I don’t think I should tell you just yet pretty boy.”

 

            “Why? Afraid you’ll lose? Well I’ve got all the time in the world.” Kiseop said confidently. He needed to know why they wanted Kevin so badly. He needed confirmation.

 

            “Oh do you?” Dongho raised his eyebrows. “So you know where Kevin is right now? You know he’s safe then right?”He leaned back against the musty wet brick wall casually. 

 

            Kiseop looked at him uneasily and Dongho chuckled evilly. Within seconds, Kiseop was in his face only inches away. He could feel his hot breath against his face. “Where. Is. Kevin. What’d you do to him.” He said lowly.

 

            Dongho seemed unmoved by this motion and let out a short breath. Then he looked around and up as the sky before meeting Kiseop’s gaze again. When he finally did, Kiseop was rigid. “Oh I’d say it’s almost over now.”

 

            Kiseop backed away slowly. “No…no you didn’t…”

 

            “I’m not the one you should be after Kiseop. But Alexander…” Dongho stopped to chuckle, “You better find him.” Shock hit Kiseop hard. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

 

            “But actually…you’re probably already too late.” The younger boy chuckled again. With that, Kiseop ran. He was only about a minute away from Kevin’s home with his speed, yet his heart still raced. What was it about Kevin that made him feel like this?

 

            The feeling was strange. It was sort of…desire and happiness. But not completely. It was a feeling that was completely alien to the ulzzang boy.  He couldn’t believe he was so stupid to fall for DUSK’s little tricks. He’d played right into their plot and now Kevin’s life was on the stake for it. He mentally cursed himself for it.

 

            It seemed like forever before he got to the apartment building Kevin currently lived in. He practically burst the stairwell doors down on his way in, making the loud clank echo through the corridor. On the second floor, Alexander and Kevin simultaneously looked down, confused, just as Kiseop appeared at the top of the stairs.

 

            Both Kiseop and Kevin’s hearts flooded with relief. Alexander’s grip released slightly on Kevin’s neck but not enough so for him to get out.

 

            “Put. The boy. Down.” Kiseop said through clenched teeth, his hands balled up into fists. Alexander seemed slightly amused by this but Kevin didn’t understand why. Kiseop looked downright threatening to him.

 

            “Oooh you’re so scary.” Alexander mused sarcastically. “Put him down? Alright then.” He flung Kevin to the side and Kevin groaned as he hit the next flight of stairs at an alarmingly quick speed. This just seemed to make Kiseop even more pissed.

 

            “A little pissy are we?” he cackled.

 

            “A little confident much?” Kiseop spat back.

 

            “Oh yes…” Alexander said, checking his phone casually. “They should be here any time now. I’ve already called them.”

 

Shock flickered through Kiseop’s now red eyes. “Kevin…run.” He said through clenched teeth. Kevin, still dazed and lying on the floor, just stared at him blankly. “Kevin, go.” He repeated himself. Still, Kevin didn’t move.

 

 

            With his highly trained ears, he heard them approaching, fast. They were coming for Kevin and he knew it. He broke his stare on Alexander and turned to Kevin. “Kevin run! Run and hide! Go!” Kiseop screamed, his eyes losing their red glow.

 

            Then, everything clicked in Kevin’s brain. He scrambled up and ran up the old stairs as quietly as possible which wasn’t very quiet. How could be have been so blind as not to see? The scream…that scream was what he’d remembered. He’d always remember that scream. It was the same scream that saved his life….

 

            …two years ago.


 Updated!!!!!!! This chapter's really really short sorry!! I wanted to stop it there for cliffhanger purposes and stuff. So we all know who the boy who saved Kevin 2 years ago was now!!

Kiseop!!!!! Though most of you already guessed >.< Kevin knows now!!

I hope you loved this chappie, new one coming soon!!

Comments= Love

 

Comment Replies

RangerDanger1315: Omfg i'll forever call him Xandie-poo now haha >.< I love it! And yay Kiseop came! And now Kevin knows what we all already knew!! XD

SapphireMoon: Yes you were right hwahaha!! Kiseop saved Kevin then and now!!!!

yseraukiss: Thank you dear!! I hope you liked this chapter too!!!

kisayamato: Ok this comment was EPIC. I litterally cracked up whilst reading it. BOM SHAKALAKA ^.^ And i've always thought of Kevin as a princess! I have a story(a ish one) about a girl who likes both Kevin and Dongho called The Prince Or The Princess. Kevin=Princess and Dongho=Prince XD