02

The Reason I Left You

When Min was walking miu saw myungsoo talking to some girls. Miu got so jealous that her face turn red as a tomato.so miu decied to talk to other guys for the past 3 days. Myungsoo saw and he also got jealous too. Myungsoo and Miu then never contact or call eachother for the whole week. Mungsoo been thinking of Miu for the past few days. He was so heartbroken. Myungsoo didn't know what to so at all. his freind came over to cheer him up but nothing made him smile. Then his friend Sungyeol ask him if he wanted to go to the carnival at the park. myungsoo thought it would be ok to go and had fun so he went.

MIu also went there too.

Myungsoo then saw Miu. "Miu!!" Miu turn around and saw Myugnsoo, when she saw him she wanted to turn aaround and run. She didn't wanted to see him. Myungsoo saw her running and he ran after her. " Miu sarang hae!!" Myungsoo yelled, and Miu just stop and look at him. "If you love me then you would oflook for me the past few days but you didn't" he then walk up to her and held her hands. "I did.... but every time i try to look for you you never look back at me." Miu stood there and cry into myunsoo chest, and then Woohyun and Sungyeol started to cry " this is so sad" they both hug eachother and cry together.