What Are Friends For?

You're a Knock Out (A GD + Hyuna Oneshot)

How gorgeous is she?!
These dance moves... can't get any hotter.
Her body, is beyond amazing
Her face.. again - beyond amazing


I can't help myself but to day dream every time I watch the Change music video. Hyuna makes me breathless. Her cocky attitude in this video, drives me crazy.
Does she even know I exist? Well, obviously. I am G-Dragon of Big Bang. We're one of the biggest artists in this country. But does she know my name? I've never heard 4Minute say anything about Big Bang before. Does she think our music's bad? Maybe she's into T.O.P... or Taeyang. es love Taeyang. However, it's only because he has such a "y body". I should start working out... more.

"Day dreaming about Hyuna again?" A voice asks. I turn around and see Seung Hyun standing in the door way. What's he talking about? Again? He's never seen me day dream about her.

"No. I heard the video was good, so I watched it," I replied. Seung Hyun raised his eyebrow.

"You fantasize about her too much. You're becoming a stan," he says. A stan? The term came from Eminem's song "Stan". He's calling me a stalker-fan.

"Yeah, it looks like it," I reply. I didn't feel like getting into a long conversation with him about how I'm becoming a "stan", so I simply just agreed, and turned the computer off.

"She's going to be there tonight," Seung Hyun says. I raise my eyebrows. "The awards, that is, she's performing Change," he continued. "Keep your fingers crossed, you might meet her," he concluded while he walked away.
I lay on my bed. If I could meet her... How amazing would that be. How much more amazing would it be if she liked Big Bang. All the Dara/Bom "shippers" could calm down. I never understood the term "shipping", but from what I gather, it's when fans hope a certain couple would date. I shake my head. As much as I love my fans, I can't fall in love with who they choose. If I could, I would. There wouldn't be any anger or sadness. If I could, I would choose to never fall in love, and only concentrate on Big Bang.
But I'm human. Love happens for everyone.
Before I know it, I was drifting to sleep, thinking about her.

I wake up to voices, practically screaming. Oh, tonight's the awards night. Damn. I got up, people were rushing me out there door, to go to the stylist and get ready.
After what seemed like hours of people playing with my hair, plastering make up on my face, and giving me different outfits to try on, we were done getting ready, just in time to go out and preform Beautiful Hangover.
Through out the performance, I searched the Artist's section of the crowd, hoping to find Hyuna. There she was, smiling with the other members of 4Minute. Performing was even more enjoyable when I could look at her, however much I wanted.

After the performance I sat backstage, gathering my breath from the performance. The others were out watching the rest of the performances.

"She's so beautiful," I said to myself, as I closed my eyes.

"Who's beautiful?" a girl asked. I felt like I was in a Korean Drama. Right after saying that, Hyuna walked in? My heart sunk.
I turn around, and don't see Hyuna, I see Park Bom. My imagination must of got the better of me.

"Oh, no one," I reply. The sense of disappointment was obvious on my voice. I felt terrible for her, she probably felt like she did something wrong. She walked over.

"You can tell me," she said smiling. "I seen you looking at me the whole performance," she ended. Bom was sitting behind Hyuna. She thought I was looking at her the whole time? I do love Bom, but as a sister, and a best friend. Bom is a complete goddess, if she wasn't like a sister to me, then maybe I would like her. I didn't know what to say. I opened my mouth hoping something would come out, but she placed a finger over my lips. "I've liked you for a long time, JiYong," she said as she closed her eyes and leaned in to kiss me.
My lips finally said something. I didn't mean to say it, it just came out.

"Hyuna!" I exclaimed. Her jaw dropped, and eyes widened. "Hyuna's beautiful,"

"You like.. Hyuna?" She asked. I heard her voice crack when she said Hyuna. I nodded. She basically ran out of the room, probably from heartbreak, but also embarrassment.
I should run after her. I should apologize. But I couldn't. My body felt paralized.
What if this ruins are friendship. I began over thinking. Five minutes haven't even passed before Seung Hyun walked in.

"Bom seems upset. She came back outside after going in to check in on you. It looked like she was about to cry, what'd you do?" He was too smart for his own good, as much as I didn't want to talk about it, I opened up to him.

"I messed things up with her. She came in, and basically threw herself at me. She thought I was staring at her during the performance, but, Hyuna was sitting right infront of her," I said. I sounded like a sixteen year old high school girl with never ending love problems. "I don't want my relationship with Bom becoming.. awkward," I concluded. Seung Hyun sighed.

"Bom's a cool girl, she wouldn't beat you up for liking someone else," he said. I hoped he was right. I heard a knock.

"Am I interrupting something important?" a female voice asked. I turn and see Hyuna standing in the door way. My eyes widened. I felt like a fan finally meeting their idol. Seung Hyun smiled and playfully hit my shoulder, then left. Hyuna walked over to me. "You know, I've been a fan of Big Bang for a while... Infact, I really like your solo acts aswell,"

Her words were dream like.
But what was even more dream like was kissing her.
It was dream like having her legs around my waist while I kissed her.
It was dream like having her against a wall, with her legs around my waist, kissing her.
Everything about her was dream like... the moans she made when I bit her lip.
Her telling me to take things further,
She's a knock out.

We walked out to watch more performances, hand-in-hand. Bom and Hyuna smiled and winked at each other.

 

Bom, your friend Jiyong, I think I like him.

Do you?

Yes, but I don't think he could ever like someone like me, back.

He's going to be at the awards tonight. He knows who you are. He likes you.

Bom, Jiyong likes you... and you like him.

He likes me as a sister. I like him as a brother.
I'll make him admit he likes you. Hyuna.
No matter what I have to do.
What are friends for?