Teaser 4

Eternity : Nu'est [[ Apply Open ]]

[ Author's Pov ]

 

Park Soo Min moved into the dorm a few days after she was revealed. 

She stood outside the dorm and gaped at the house dropping her light pink suitcase. "Oh my dear lord!" she said slowly, regisering the appearance of the entire dorm. Soo Min slaps her face a couple of times and shook her head. "Okay I got this," Soo Min told herself, picking her up suitcase once again and slowly started her way towards the front door of the dorm.

She arrived at the front door and lightly put down the suitcase, bending her knees for the base to reach the floor. Soo Min fished around her average sized white Coach bag, with one strap out, the other on her shoulder looking for the keys. 

Soo Min smiled widely in triumph and inserted the key into the key hole of the door. She pushed the door opened and bend down once again to lift her luggage. 

Soo Min took off her ballet flats as soon as she walked through the door, closing it behind her. Picking up her luggage and walked a few steps, before dropping the weight once again. Her eyes roamed around the small cafe to the right and the library to the left. 

"What in the world..." she thought out loud to herself overcame with amazement for their dorm. 

She shook her head out of the wonders of her dorm and proceeded to pick up her luggage and walk up the glass stairs. "I swear it's one surprisement after another..." she said shaking her head to herself.

The first thing Soo Min laid her eyes upon was the dining room. Nothing unusual about the second floor. She walked to the next floor where the bedrooms belonged in. All the doors were closed so she couldn't see the interior design. 

The members named were on a tiny steel plate which was attched into the door outside of every one. 

Soom Min searched left and right for the one labeled her own. Finding it on the left side of the house furthest from the staircase, she took her keys out again and opened the door to her room bringing her luggage in with her as well. 

Her eyes gaped at the scene are presented in front of her eyes. The room was absolutely beautiful. She couldn't have asked for a better room. Her favorite color, visible everywhere around in room. In any perspective, you can see the favorite color. It just existed everywhere. Pure color, white.

As soon as Soo Min sets down her luggage and was prepared to put all her clothing into the walk-in cloest in her own room, hand already on the zipper and was about to pull it to the other direction, she heard the front door slam shut. 

Soo Min's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, wondering who the person was. She remembered closing and locking the door after she walked in. Meaning the newcomer was probably another Eternity member since the company did reveal two. She was just the first one. 

"Anyone here?" a voice called out downstairs. Soo Min forgot what she was doing and left everything in her bedroom, walking down the stairs to where the library and the cafe belonged. The first sight she saw was a girl was straight black hair, standing at the doorway and gaping at the floor as she was just previously as well. Soo Min thought she was looking at her own reflection despise the difference in appearance. 

"This place is amazing, isn't it?' Soo Min asks softly. The female's shoulder jumped slightly as surprisement was written clearly all over her face. The younger chuckled at the elder's reaction.

"Hey, Jae Hwa here. But I would prefer if you call me Ellie my stage name so I can get used to it," the new girl said, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly, as if embarassed of what she had just said.

Soo Min nodded in acknowledgement. "I'm Soo Min and stage name Soomi. Call me anything you like as long as it's not rude and irritating," she pointed out, adding the second sentence with a frown on her pale baby face. 

Jaw Hwa grinned and smiled. "No problem, Soomi it is!" she exclaimed happily. 

The younger looked at the elder's luggage and realized she had no idea where everything was. "Do you need help going to your room? As a matter of fact, finding it since everything is so complicated here. No. Everything is just plain astonishing. My bad."

Jaw Hwa nodded in agreement. "I just arrived and I can't stop gaping at everything. As soon as I walk somewhere, the floor just amazes me," she confessed honestly. 

"I know exactly how you feel, I just arrived as well, but right before you so I had some time to explore. The rooms are all on the top floor and they're signs indicating whose room is whose, so you'll have no problem navigating that floor. Just prepare mentally since my room was just one word. Gorgeous," Soo Min said while the two walked upstairs towards where the bedrooms belonged.

Jaw Hwa listened silently, taking everything in and tried not to gape too much at their current princess-like surrounding. 

The younger chuckled every time Jaw Hwa tried to control her instincts. 

When they arrived at Jaw Hwa's door, the elder dropped down her luggages and tried the doorknob, it was locked.

"The company should have given you a key, it should be on the same chain as the key to the dorm. It was the same on my mine," Soo Min said thoughtfully.

"Oh right," Jaw Hwa said feeling her pockets, looking for the chain of keys that the company had previously given her. She found the keys and smiled widely, clearly proud of herself. 

She took the keys and unlocked her door, kicking it open with her foot and bent down to get her luggage. Walking in she turned around suddenly to face Soo Min. "By the way, thanks Soomi. I appreciate it," Jae Hwa said thanking Soo Min. 

Soo Min grinned shyly and rubbed the back of her neck. "No problem Ellie. Come to me if you need any help on anything," she said smliing cutely at her unnie.

Before walking away Soo Min had a sudden urge to ask a question.

"Hey, can I call you Ellie unnie?" Soo Min asks shyly. "I haven't called someone unnie in years." 

Jae Hwa blinked a couple of times. "Nope, the term unnie used on me makes me feel like, you can call our other members that Soomi," she replied. 

Soo Min smiles. "Okay then, Ellie. Hopefully the others will arrive soon..." she confessed.

"I hope so too."