Teaser 5

Eternity : Nu'est [[ Apply Open ]]

[ Author's Pov ]

 

Soo Min and Jae Hwa were prepared to cook something special in the kitchen as a mini celebration for their first day of arriving at the dorm and because it was such a relief that neither of them was alone inside the gigantic dorm. 

Soo Min was preparing a pot to boil water in, she put cold water into the pot and closed it with its cap. Putting it over the stove, someone rang the bell and immediately, the song 'Face' came on. 

Geollijeokgeorineun stupid mworani
Meorissogi gabyeowoseo
Maldo gitteol gata
Sonbadangmanhan i jobeun goseseo
O himallayana chatgo ittneun neowan dalla

Jae Hwa rolled her eyes and Soo Min burst out into laughter. "The company's sure creative," Jae Hwa pointed out between stiffles of laughter. Soo Min nodded in agreement. "You have no idea," she added. 

The two stopped what they were going and started their way towards the door to check who rang the doorbell.

Soo Min closes one eye and peeks through the peephole of the door. Her eyes immediately widened and she covered instantly. Flapping her other hand up and down. Jae Hwa furrowed her eyebrow in confusion. "Whaaaa-?" she asked, tilting her head slightly wondering what in the world she saw.

Jae Hwa moves forward to the peephole and looks through the hole. Five guys were outside whispering to each other. Probably wondering why no one was opening the door. 

The elder looked at the younger with a surprised facial expression. The older bit her lip to keep herself from screaming out loud in happiness. Jae Hwa begins to jump up and down to keep the excitement from exploding out from within. 

"Okay, we need to calm our butts down and open the freaking door," Soo Min points out. Jae Hwa nods vigorously and tries her best to calm down. She breathes out and in a couple of times and looks at the younger. "I'm ready."

Soo Min nods in acknowledgement and proceeds to unlock the door, pulling it open. The two girls look at the guys with their best smiles. On the other hand, the five boys give their most charming smiles to the females. 

"Hey guys, I'm sure you guys recognize us... I think?" JR said questioning his own statement.

Jae Hwa glances at Soo Min and winks. She clears and tilts her head slightly to look at the leader. "Um, sorry, but who...are you?" She states, pretending she doesn't know her bias. Though, it's taking all of her mental abilities and even then, her acting wasn't the best.

However, JR decides to play along. He gasps dramatically, putting a hand to his heart and falling backwards lightly. Soo Min widened her eyes, surprised of his actions. His appearance didn't seem to be playful. In fact, it was harsh and rushless, playing the part of the bully. Seeing the real him right in front of her, laughing and playing along to joke just didn't to be realistic.

Aron decides to be the mature one and stop their immature act. It was fun while it lasted. 

Soo Min and Jae Hwa invited everyone inside, not forgeting to remind the boys to take off their footwear since it isn't very polite to walk around in the dorm with shoes on.

The five boys walked in towards the kitchen and saw pots and pans all over the kitchen. With the ingredients placed randomly around. Minhyun and Jonghyun immediately rolled up their sleeves and joined the two girls.

For the next two hours the two boys and girls were working around in the kitchen. Aron and Baekho tried to pitch in, but it was just mainly small things like cutting up ingredients. Ren, the feminine looking maknae was in the living room considering the fact that his cooking skills are absolutely horrendous.

Finally, everyone piled all the plates onto the dining room table, Ren scambled over to the table and nearly starts to drool onto the plate, his eyes nearly popping out with hearts. Aron nudged his head over lightly and he glared at the elder, shrinking from the older by the second. 

"Go sit down," Aron demanded. Ren nodded with a gummy smile and sat down in one of the seats that was moved to the table. Jae Hwa and Soo Min carried out the last plates to sit down at the table as well. Minhyun plopped down right next to Soo Min. Aron sat down across from Minhyun and Jae Hwa sits across from Soo Min. 

Jae Hwa and Soo Min started the conversation, talking about random things. 

"Why are you guys here?" Jae Hwa wonders, asking the leader of the boys. 

The leader shurgs in repsonse, eating his food. 

Jae Hwa and Soo Min look at each other with raised eyebrows, clearing doubting the leader's response. Jae Hwa clears , "spit it out will you," she spouts bluntly. 

JR looks up in surprise while the rest of the members gape at the girl in surprisement. She blinks a couple of times, wondering what she did wrong to gain the others' attention so quickly. 

"Damn, I didn't expect you to be the type to be blunt," Aron points out. Jae Hwa turns into a slight shade of pink, praying that it wasn't noticeable. 

Soo Min looks at the other knowingly since there's a small secret which only Soo Min knows about Jae Hwa. 

Minhyun continues to steal glances at Soo Min with her being completely oblivious to his actions. 

"OH GUYS!" Ren shouts suddenly, starling everyone else. 

"Huh?" Everyone else asks in unison. Ren blinks and grins. "We should throw a party for the next Eternity member, don't you think so? So they can get a welcoming they deserve before becoming an actual idol." 

Everyone nodded in approvement. "Oh, and celebrate Soo Min and Jae Hwa's arrival as well since they didn't get a proper welcome from the company," JR pointed out. 

The rest of NU'EST nodded in agreement. Baekho grabs a piece of paper and a pen from somewhere and begins to scribble down things furiously, ideas pouring out of his fingers. Everyone else started shouting ideas to poor Baekho as his hand struggles to keep up with the members' ideas.