Taemin.. and.. me? (one shot)

My Taemin

Hello ^_^

so i'm updating this fanfic b/c i'm so happy!!

StarlightN

saranghaeljoe

Thanks to this people I'm Happy!! Thank you a lot guys!!!

ok now with the fanfic one-shot!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mine POV

 

Today, I got to school, but it seem like I'm not welcome. Everywhere I look, I see girls glaring at me, and whistpering.

I really wish to know what I did wrong.

"OH My gosh!!! Why didn't you tell me you were going out with Taemin!!!" My friend Key yelled at me.

" What!!?? I'm not going out with Taemin, well not yet" I said while blushing.

"Really? because this is what everyone at school is talking about" key grab my arm and led me to our classroom, which by the way I was getting glares, if looks could kill I would be dead by now.

"what? who said this? You know I was telling him this friday~"  I whistper to him.

" yeah I know, thats why it was shocking to me. I thought you had lie to me. ok I'm going to fine out who started this rumor don't worry, and actually this rumor helps you" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"aish, key I wanted to tell him not the school, but yeah it makes it eaiser"  I looked at the ground.

"ok kids! stop talking !!!! class has started!!" My taecher said kind of annoyed.

 

At lunch

I sat at our  usaul table,  Key and Onew were already there.

"Hey! how has your day been?" Onew asked giving me a goofy smile

"it's ok, If I don't count the glares and whistpers " I said trying to sound positive.

"well, It's going to get better. I found who started the rumor!!" Key sing in victory. This got my attention.

"who?? tell me!!"  I said eager to find out.

"Taemin!!" key said like it was obvious.

" what?!! you got to be kidding right?" I couldn't beilive it!!

" Nop, I ask everyone, they all told me that taemin had said it, and of course at first I didn't beilive it, so I went and ask him directly. I said " did you start this rumor, about you two going out?" he said and I quote " Yes I did, But it's not  a rumor. we are going out" and he smile" key said with hid divaish style.

I couldn't say anything. I mean what could I say!!

"Hey! are you ok??" Onew asked and wave his hands in front of my face.

"I don't know. I mean How am I suppost to feel or What am I suppost to say??" I said not really noticeing anythind at this  point. when I hear a voice.

"Just say you are going out with me, It save the trouble telling everyone that we are not going out" I looked for the ower of that voice even though I already knew who it was. Taemin standing there. Looking as handsome as ever!

"But only people that like eachother go out" I said as I look at him

"well I like you, do you like me?" he smile and grab one of my hand. I think I was smiling like an idiot but I didn't notice.

"I...I... like you" I whistper to him. hoping he wouldn't hear it, but he did hear

he smile even wider.

"Ok so, see its ok now that everyone already know we are going out, the whispers and glareds you have been getting are going to go away a lot sooner~!! " and he hugged me.

"Yay!" key, Onew, and even Minho and Jonghyung cheered. I didn't notice when they got here.

"what with all the Yays! " My friend Amber asked.

"I going out with Taemin" I said to her in a very very low voice

"That is something to yay! at!!! Now you will stop talking about him" she let out. I turn a lot more red,

"you talk about me?" Taemin whistper in my ear while back hugging me.

"mmm......yeah....."  I hid my red face in my hands

DING DONG!!!!!! 

The school bell!!  It save me !!

"I guess we have to go to our last few class, bye guys!!" I said very quickly and grab key. we went to our next class.

in the class room

"what was that??!!" key yelled

"your lovely girlfriend open and said that i allways talk about Taemin, in front of Taemin!!" I said back taking my note book out.

"so, it not a lie, you do talk about him all the time" he said.

"yeah but he didn't have to know!!"

After school

I kept getting glares, so I kind of got use to it.

Also Taemin text me saying to meet him at the dance studio down the stree from our school.

yeah, Amber or Key have him my number. I dont mind, because its acttually nice of them since I did leave him in the cafeteria.

so I went to the dance studio, but it was dark.

"hello?!" I said. trying not to trip getting inside.

suddenly a spot light went on. It landed in a nice dinner table, It had a black and white table cloth, with a rose and a sunflower in a vase in the middle of the table and some really nice plates. The chairs looked like a french cafe's chairs. It looked really pretty. I was about to walk to the table, but then another light turn on. This time I saw Taemin staing the wearing a nice suit with a bowtie. He was holding a rose and a sunflower.

he started to walk towards me with the most beautiful smile ever.

"hey, I notice that I need to make it up to you, not telling you first was kind of a bad idea, but it work!" he smile

"It's ok, you acttually made it easier for me" I giggle

"what do you mean?"

" That if you waited until tomorrow, I would have told you how much I like you"

he chuckel " Really I guess I was in a hurry then" and he got closer to me.

"here, this are for you" he handed me the rose and sunflower.

"can I ask why a rose and a sunflower?" I said looking at the flowers

" because it's us!!" he said

"eh?"

"yeah, your the rose, beautiful, delicate and romantic!! and me the sunflower beause you said I brighten your day"

"Did Amber and Key tell you?" he nodded yes.

he got even closer, he len and kiss me gently.

"you are mine now" he smile and I smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I'm done!! sorry for any mistakes

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

oh and thanks for reading!!