Welcome to Seoul, Korea

The New Boy is a Vampire!!

(Narrator POV) 

Looking out the window as the plane landed, the Japanese teenager sitting there looked uninterested in things around him.
"The plane has landed in Seoul, Korea. Please retrieve your belongings before leaving the plane." the intercom blared in Japanese.
The Japanese teenager got up and grabbed his two bags from the compartment above him before walking off the plane.
He looked around as he came through the terminal watching for someone who was supposed to meet him there.
"Are Mr. Hikari, the SM Entertainment trainee?" a voice called out in Japanese.
The Japanese teenager looked around for who had called for him.
Looking ahead, he spied a man in a suit holding a sign with him name written in Japanese on it.
"Hai, I am Hikari Keitorin. Are you the one I was supposed to meet?" the boy asked.
"Hai, my name is Lee Hyunsu. I'll be your trainee manager. It's good to meet you, Keitorin." the man replied shaking the boy's hand.
"You too." Keitorin said with a small smile.
"Here, let me help you with your luggage." Hyunsu offered taking one of the suitcases from the Japanese teenager.
"Arigato, Hyunsu-san." the teenager answered.
"Please follow me, Keitorin." the suited manager said leading the younger male through the Seoul Airport.
Keitorin looked around watching the people passby him.
"So, you want to be an actor or a singer correct?" Hyunsu asked as they walked outside. 
"Hai, that's right. Is...that okay?" the Japanese teenager inquired.
"Of course, everyone gets the same training. So, there's no need to worry." the suited manager answered with a smile.
Keitorin nodded and continued following the manager toward a car.
Hyunsu popped the trunk and helped the new SM Entertainment trainee put his suitcases in the trunk.
The Japanese teenager kept one bag on him and allowed the manager to open the car door for him.
Keitorin got in and closed the door before buckling in.
Hyunsu got in the driver's seat and buckled in before starting the car.
"Keitorin, I'm going to take you to the trainee dorm so you can put belongings away okay?" the suited manager said as they pulled out of the airport parking lot.
"That's fine, Hyunsu-san." the Japanese trainee replied looking out the window as they pulled out into the streets of Seoul.
Looking at the clock on the stereo and it read 1:00 P.M. 
"Are you tired, Keitorin? You seem like you are." Hyunsu asked glancing over at the Japanese trainee who seemed to be dozing off.
"Gomenasai, Hyunsu-san." Keitorin answered tiredly. "I was at the airport around 7 this morning, just in case I might have been late." 
"That early? You must be really dedicated then." the suited manager joked pulling another small smile from his new trainee.
"I guess so." the Japanese trainee said rubbing his tired eyes.
--
Pulling into the dorm parking lot, Hyunsu parked the car and got out to open the trunk.
Keitorin got out as well and grabbed one of his suitcases while his new manager grabbed the other one.
Leading the new trainee inside, the suited manager gave a paper to the guard before leading him to the elevator.
Entering the elevator, Hyunsu hit the button for the 10 floor.
Keitorin watched as the numbers changed every couple of seconds as the elevator went up.
Reaching the 10th floor, the doors opened and they both stepped out.
Hyunsu lead his new trainee to one of the apartments by the stairs and unlocked the door.
"The other dorm is full, so you'll be staying in this one by yourself for a while till we get other trainees." he told the Japanese trainees.
"That's fine." Keitorin answered looking around before kicking off his shoes.
He walking further into the dorm looking around more.
It was a medium-sized apartment with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. 
"What do think?" Hyunsu asked curiously setting the suitcase next to the couch.
"It's great, thanks." the Japanese trainee said with a smile as he kept looking around.
"Good, I'll be back in a while to check on you after you unpack. I have to go let the company know that you're here." the suited manager explained walking back towards the door.
"Alright, be careful." Keitorin replied.

CHAPTER ONE END!!!!

~Author's Note: First chapter done! Sorry it's so short, but I promise to make the 2nd one longer!!
To tell you the truth, I wasn't planning on writting this because people didn't seem interested.
Thank you for reading!! I appreciate it! 
~Kaza