Help!

Oppa! No fighting!

You giggled as P.O grabbed your hand and kissed it, you two had just got done hanging out with the rest of Block B at this club. You  gasp, looking around. He looks at you questionly.

"Damnit! I forgot my purse on the table." You face palm yourself. How could you forget that?

"Don't worry, I'll get it for you beautiful" P.O smiles and kisses your hand. He is a prince to you, you loved that about him. You watch him as he walks back in the building, once he disapears you hear a few whistles come from behind you.

You turn to see a group of guys smiling at you and elbowing one another and pointing at you. You blush. One of them with black hair and a gangster hat walked up to you smirking.

"Hey y, what you doin' here alone?" He bit his lip looking you up and down. Iesh, men.

"I'm not alone."

"Really?" He looks around sarcasticly. "I don't....see anyone with you little lady. What do you think about coming home with me tonight?" He reached up for your face but you swat it away, it only seemed to intice him more as he stepped foward, now getting too close for comfort.

Suddenly he was pushed away out of no where. You turn to see P.O red and angery, he quickly hands you your purse as he steps up to the guy again flushed with anger.