Truth or lie

Heart~Beat~

I'am 17 now, its been years already. My parents died in a horrible accident..I still cant let go of it.. i remember the time she make sponge cakes for me and pack yummy lunch boxes to bring to school to eat at lunch.I miss them alot.. Now that i live with my aunty , i have to live with her son and daughter. They are twins , they were one year younger than me. When i start moving to aunty's house i brought the book with me and other stuff of course. 

Oh yeah.. She said that when i turn 17 i can open the book right??!

i went to my room and lock the door. I dont want my cousins to see what i am doing..and i dont want the book to be useless..i dont even know what isit.. I took the book out from a box and open the book. yes i was right! it opened this time, i turn to the very first page. It says...

~

       One. 17 a wish

~

one 17 a wish? what? just that little sentence on a whole blank page? ...what does it mean...one...17..a wish....  Suddenly i heared a few knock on my bedroom door.

''Who isit?'' i ask the person who knock to door.

''its sunny!'' she answered

i quickly put the book back its box and place the box in my wardrobe. i opened the door.

''what isit?''

''Its so sunny today , wanna take bon bon out?'' she ask

''umm.. not today..sorry''

''its okay , i got jokwon with me'' she smiled and pull jokwon by his collar and went out.

i went down stairs and pour myself a cup of orange juice.

''shin hye your 17 already , why do you always stick at home and not go out with your friends?'' aunty ask me

but one 17 a wish is going every where in my head. wait what? 17? oh yeah.. im 17 maybe thats what isit. then a wish.. its teling me to wish? what?

i ran back upstairs in my room and got the book out , leaving aunty looking confuse. i read.

''one. 17 a wish''

a wish huh?...

i looked at it and tell it my wish.

''i wish i meet my prince''

but nothing happen. Normally in movies and film they usually have random crap burst out from somewhere.. i guess its not happening in real life. This thing is crazy. I was young when the lady gave me that book or course i believe her but cant believe i still believe till this day.. im not now for sure!.

i left the book open on the floor and went out for a walk after locking my bedroom door.

~the book suddenly shake into the air then fall back down on the floor , skipping a few pages itself.~