"$15.62 Is Your Total"

Come Back Again

L's POV
Why did she leave?
Why did my childhood friend tell her?
How did she dream about her past?
More questions to ask later.
Now I'm going to the airport and finding (!~!) back!
End of Pov

L skiped school that day and went to the airport to buy a plane ticket. He asked if a plane to Japan was departing today but the attendance said no... He was soo mad and had to find you back. 

FLASHBACK 
Myungsoo-ah make sure you take care of (!~!). Okay? When you guys grow up in the 20's age I might not be here so take care of her because if I see her in the clouds I would be very upset, okay? So make sure and take care of you too I'm just reminding you. Be nice to the babysitter, okay honey?
END OF FLASHBACK

He was soo tired after packing his lugagge. He decided to sleep. 

DREAM
L woke up in a white and comfortable place. It was all white and worst of all he saw a familiar girl walking near him with a sad face. She was crying. Then she spoke. 

"Why?!?!"

"Huh..."

"Why did you kill me?!"

"I didn't kill you!"

"Yes you didn't take care of me like how you're supposed to!!"

"Then am I dead too?"

"Yes we both died in the plane crash flying back to Korea like my dad."

"..."
END OF DREAM

"Omg!! Omg!! I thought that was real!!! O-M-G!!"

Myungsoo couldn't wait to bring you back to Korea because of one single dream that freaked him out soo much in his life exept when he was 3 and dreamt that there was no more ice-cream in the world and live without toys.... Creepy for kids, huh? He was bored staying at home so he went to a restarunt and ate black noodles. After he was done eating balck noodles he went to a store and bought random things but saw this 42 inch teddy bear and decided to give it to you to make you come back. Until he saw Sungyeol buying a teddy-bear too. L looked at his watch 4:26. School ended 30 minutes ago.

"Hi Sungyeol!"

"Hi L!!"

"Buying a bear?"

"Yup for (!~!)."

"Me too."

"For what?"

"For getting her back to Korea."

"Yay! So is she coming back?"

"I don't know she didn't pick up her phone when I called."

"Me too. Well bye! Gotta go buy roses too!"

"Ne!"

Sungyeol was walking around and spotted a section of flowers and found roses in a vase. He went to the cashier and bought the bear and roses. 

"$15.62 is your total."

"Credit."

"Please swipe."

"Okay."

*Swipe* 

"Bye enjoy the rest of your evening."

"You too!"

Sungyeol didn't care how much all those cost. He would buy anything for you unlesss it's under $250. He would buy anything for his girlfriend. He couldn't wait for Myungsoo to take (!~!) back from Japan. If Myungsoo succeeds he would thank him so much for bringing his girl back.

==============================================================================================================

Bored and soo tired! I updated this early in the morning at 10:00 for all my viewers! I haven't ate yet so you must thank me. =="  JKJK I could survive another hour without food.