It took him here and back.

Wind.

 

Title: Wind.
Pairing: OnewxKey
Genre: Fluff, Character Death....
Word count:
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: Just the plot. I really do want to own them though
Summary: The wind brought him and took him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The wind brought him and took him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
" Jinki! Come here and taste the cookies i made! " He brought out the cookies and he called out to his boyfriend lying on the couch.
" Wow! This taste amazing! " as he picked up another and stuffed into his mouth. " I will definitely not starve if you become my wife."
Kibum raised an eyebrow " Is that a proposal? " Jinki looked up from the plate of cookies. " Nope. Unless you want to think that its proposal. "

Kibum rolled his eyes. " Pft. I don't need your proposal. " He walked out of the kitchen and grabbed his coat. " Do you want to go out for a walk? " Jinki looked at him. "Huh?" "Ugh. Whatever. Bye. " Kibum walked out the door and heard Jinki shout ' Wait! '
He snorted at Jinki and turned back as a smile lighten his face.

They held hands as they walked down the street. The autumn wind blowing and orange maple leaves fall from the trees as they prepared for winter. Jinki looked over at Kibum who was smiling and closing his eyes to feel the breeze. He thinks how in the world did such a beauty appear and changed his life forever.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~
FlashBack
He walked down the street, grumbling to himself about how his boss just fired him over a accidentally spilled coffee on a customer. He looked up after a strong wind blew him and a pile of unattended leaves blew right into his face. He fell and mumbled a few curse words.
" Do you need help? " He rubbed the dust out of his eyes and looked up to see an angel holding out his hand. That's when his life changed. Their same taste in coffee, one being quiet and another being talkative made Jinki feel less empty and a warm feeling engulfed him everytime he called or met up for a meal. Kibum always laughed and got angry when Jinki fell a little too hard on his or on his head. Kibum too, felt like he was not a lonely person anymore as Jinki understands him and everything. Kibum immediately agreed when Jinki asked him to stay in his house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kibum walked out of his room, dressed in a big tshirt and boxers and turned to Jinki who was sitting at the computer desk, eyes glued to the computer screen. " What is this? " Kibum asked and lifted a sliver circle in the air. Jinki turned. " Its a ring. isn't it obvious? " Kibum snorted. " I know its a ring but i don't remember i have this kind of ring and what was this ring on my bed. " Kibum looked at the ring carefully and saw the words.

'My angel of the autumn. Kibum.'

Kibum looked up to see Jinki holding a banquet of blue bellflowers.

"Will you, Kim Kibum, marry me?"

His eyes welled up as he nodded his head and looked at Jinki as he slide the ring into his lover's finger. Kibum pulled him into a tight hug and the tears fell. " You should have propose to me when i don't look so unglam. " Jinki nuzzled his face into Kibum's neck " You always look beautiful to me. Always. "

They spend their time together, planning their wedding, thinking where they should go for the honeymoon and deciding how many children to adopt. Jinki loved that Kibum always talks and the cute faces that he does when he realised that Jinki is just staring at him.

Jinki got worried day by day as Kibum kept waking up to go to the toliet and coughing that became very bad. Jinki's heart fell as one morning, he walked into the bathroom to see little spots of dried blood on the sink. He saw Kibum get weaker and weaker everyday so he stopped all preparations for the wedding and ordered Kibum to rest. One day, he got back from work to see Kibum vomiting blood, lots of blood into the toliet so he brought him to the hospital.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
" Doctor, how is he? " Jinki asked as the doctor sighed. Jinki slumped against the wall as he tried to control his emotions. His chest felt like a elephant just stepped on him, His head felt like someone just kicked him at the back of the head a hundred times.

"Its Leukemia. Its at the terminal stage. "

He visited Kibum everyday. Kibum still smiled brightly and talked alot which Jinki liked to hear, just his voice. Everything seem that it was normal. No sadness no illness. But, one day, all hell broke loose. Jinki drowned in Kibum's tears as he held Kibum close to him, rocking him back and forth. Whispering sweet nothings to Kibum to calm him down. He didn't shed a tear. He had to stay strong just so that Kibum could be strong too.

Just after two months, its was winter. The weather got cold and Kibum got weaker.

" He is not going to make it.. Maybe a month or so.. "

Jinki kept the smile on his face everytime as Kibum continue talking alot, bring up silly memories and how Jinki always hurts himself. The strength that Kibum use to hold Jinki's got weaker and weaker...
~*~*~*~*~*
" Jinki! Its snowing! " I stopped cutting the apple and looked up. " I want to see the snow. " Jinki got up, pulled two chair to the window and helped Kibum up to the chair. " Open the windows. I want to touch the snow. " Kibum smiled weakly. The snow fell inside the room. " Its really pretty.. " he said as Jinki held his hand and Kibum rested his head on Jinki shoulder.
" Jinki, please don't be sad anymore. Okay? " I looked away as i nodded. " After i go, make sure you find someone healthier. " Jinki blinked away his tears " What the hell are you talking about? " I tighten my grip around his hand. " You know where i am going "
" You are not leaving. Not without me. " Kibum smiled " I have to go first. Make sure in the future when you look for me, you have white hair. " Jinki turned to look at Kibum and a tear rolled. " You can't go. Not now... " " I wouldn't leave you. I am always inside you. Inside your heart. " He said weakly. A big gush of wind blew into the room.

His breathing slower and i leaned forward and gave him a kiss on lips, a kiss to promise forever. " Lee Jinki, I love you. Forever and always.. " Jinki let out silent sobs " I love you too. Forever and always. Kim Kibum. "
His breathing stopped.
My world crashed.
All the wind in the world died down.
" Come back please.. " as Jinki shook his lifeless hand. Tears came raining down like a flood as he shook the lifeless body in his arms. " Wake up please.... Please. "

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

Will you follow your soulmate through happiness, love, illness and death?

I do. Forever and Always
.


________________________________________________________________________________

Comment are <3. ^O^