Final

Mistake (One-shot)

"Minho, did you wanted to meet me?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, I'm here to say that... we shouldn't continue" Minho softly said.

Those soft words broke Yuri's heart.

"Why? I'm not pretty enough? I'm not good?" Yuri asked, as tears started to form on her eyes.

"It's not that. We're not working. I want you to find a nice man for you" Minho softly told.

He wiped her tears. Yuri took his hand away.

"Then why are you still here? Go away!" Yuri said.

"Yuri... I..." Minho tried to say.

"I told you, go away!" she yelled.

She continued to cry. Minho didn't wanted to leave Yuri.

"I regret loving you..." Yuri told, while tears rolled down her cheeks.

Minho was shocked with Yuri's sudden answer.

"Hum..." Minho had no words.

"It was all a mistake. I'm such a fool for loving you. I'm a babo!" Yuri cried.

Minho looked at the crying Yuri with non-answer.

"Yuri, I'm sorry, but..."

"Go away Minho! Don't ever talk to me! GO AWAY!" Yuri said, crying harder.

"Ok, but remember: find your ideal man, even if you're hurt" Minho said.

So, he left Yuri crying. Yuri was really weak.

"WHY DID I EVEN LOVED YOU? WHY DID I EVEN SMILED WHEN I SAW YOU? I'M A STUPID GIRL! HOW WOULD I TRUST IN LOVE AGAIN?" Yuri shouted.

She was crying to hard, she was so hurt, that she fell on the floor and fainted. Minho heard her shouting, but he walked away, while a tear rolled down his cheek. Yuri looked to Minho, weakely.

"Minho, why are you leaving me?" she mumbled weakely.

~~~~

Yuri's P.O.V

I'm really bad this days. I can't even walk a bit. But the worst is my heart. Minho stole my heart and he kept it. Such a man! How could I even find another man, I only love him.  How could he be such a babo! He doesn't knows my heart. He just knewed to prank me and make me believe that he loved me. He's such an actor. How could I fell in love with him. Aish!

I walked by my room and I found a box, a beautiful box saying: MinYul's Happy Moments. I opened it. Inside was photos of me and Minho. Every single photo I passed, made me feel more hurt.

2010319213647.jpg 

This one was tooken on the prom where we met and where we became a couple.

203550_112001322224382_1154828_n.jpg 

This one was on a party.

b0073713_4bcd17ed7cbf7.jpg 

This one was when we performed together inside a bar.

Minho_Yuri__08112010080541.jpgMinYul_Minho_Yuri__21112010073929.jpg  

MinYul_Minho_Yuri__21112010073929.jpg 

tumblr_lgvc1c84qE1qhpk8do1_500.jpg 

These all were tooken when we were at a vacation with some friends.

minyul.png 

I threw this away. I felt like a knife in my heart was putten. I couldn't even breath. I felt like was all a big mistake. I messed my hair. I ruined my furniture, I shoot everything to everywhere. I didn't mattered with anything.  I looked at the crashed mirror. My tears were falling down, constantly. Suddenly, I felt dizzy. Like everything was rounding around my head. I fell on the door, I tried to support myself, but I just could cry more. I layed there. I coould feel my heart beat ending. I just took a last breathe.

"Saranghae, Choi Minho" I mumbled.

End of P.O.V

~~~~

So Yuri was laying near the door, almost dead, with a river of tears rolling down her cheeks. Quickly, people called the ambulance. They put Yuri on a hospital bed. She was almost died because of love.

~~~~

Minho was sitten on his chair. He was working. Until he received an unexpected call.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Dude! It's me, Onew! Fany told that Yuri is on the hospital, she's in a serious state" Onew quickly told.

"BWOH? I'm coming!" Minho told.

He grabbed his coat and he drove his car to the hospital. He saw a nurse.

"Hum, excuse me. Where's Miss Kwon Yuri, should I know?" he asked.

"Yes, she's on the room 3456. She's in a serious state. The doctor told that she's really bad" the nurse told.

"Ok, thank you" Minho thanked and ran to that room.

He saw the doctor talking with two nurses. He saw Minho's shadow and smiled.

"You're Choi Minho?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, why?" he asked.

"Miss Kwon asked me to find a tall guy with big eyes called Choi Minho. You can see her" the doctor simply told.

Minho was arrepiated by the doctor's sinistric voice. He went to the room and he saw Yuri, laying on a hospital bed. She weakely opened her eyes.

"Mi-Mi-Minho?" she asked.

"Yuri? What happened to you" he asked.

"I did a mistake, Minho. I fell in love with you. If I could go back in past, I would fell for some other person who could love me. But I can't. The mistake is done. Maybe we could see each other in heaven, later" Yuri smiled.

Minho was shocked.

"Ani, Yuri you're too young! You can't d-d-die already!" Minho said.

He stared at her. He touched her face with his two hands.

"I-I'm sorry, I really didn't meant it. What I told, I don't know why did it came out from my mind! Please forgive me. The mistake was mine" Minho said.

"No it wasn't. I know that you'll find someone who's better to you..." Yuri said.

"Yuri" Minho called.

"..."

Minho couldn't breathe.

"YURI! KWON YURI!" he shouted.

Her heartbeat was getting lower.

"KWON YURI! WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! KWON YURI!" Minho shouted.

 But it was too late.