Trouble Maker

Trouble (Choding) Maker

Today is the first day of filming! I'm sort of excited and scared at the same time.

Ohgosh why is this dress so tiny.

I fumble uncomfortably, trying to pull down the dress. When I saw Sungyeol looking at me curiously I gave an awkward laugh and shuffled away (really this is the only way to walk with this heels comfortably).

I reached the filming set which is sort of like the one in the Trouble Maker's version,just.....cuter? And the room has all the soft toys and dolls.

"Jirae!!"

I heard a voice from behind.

"Lina?! AHHHHH LINAAAAAAAAAA" 

Lina was my best friend back from high school and now she's in Angel7 too. After shrieking and greeting, I noticed two guys behind them.

"Sunggyu oppa! Myungsoo oppa!" I hugged the both of them. Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Myungsoo were best friends in high school too, and we usually hang out together. 

"Ohya, what are you guys doing here anyway?"

"Support you and Sungyeol duh! You're our bestfriends you know!" Sunggyu and Myungsoo nodded in agreement.

"AWW YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET."

"And to see the both of you dancing awkwardly to a y cheography." Myungsoo teased.

"YAA KIM MYUNG SOO YOU BETTER DON"T LET ME GET YOU" I started running after myungsoo and whacking him.

"Hyung~~~" He hid behind Sunggyu and pouted.

"You shouln't bully girls you know." Sunggyu said, whacking Myungsoo on the head.

"YAY SUNGGYU OPPA IS THE BEST" I stuck my tongue and Myungsoo.

"Hey ! We're suppose to be the choding couple here not you two!" Sungyeol came over. I can't help but blush at the way he referred us as 'couple' .

"We'll take individual shots here! Sungyeol please come to the set!" The director called for Sungyeol.

"Yeolie hwaiting!" Myungsoo said and gave a wink and leaned forward to kiss him. Myungsoo's really good-looking, but he's too annoying -.-

"YAA" Sungyeol laughed and pushed Myungsoo away. "See you later!" Sungyeol ran to the set.

We took a sit on a couple of folding chairs and watched the filming.

 Ni nuneul bomyeon nan Trouble Maker 

He sat in a plush chair with two girls gyrating their bodies around him.

T.T

Ahhh he's so perfect

I can't help but keep staring at him throughout the filming with a silly smile plastered to my face. Little did I know someone was looking at me and suspecting something.

SUNGGYU'S POV

I stared at Jirae's perfect face. But...her gaze was on anything but me. She was staring at Sungyeol with a smile that made me can't take my eyes of her. Suddenly, something hit me. Something about that smile...

"Jirae..?"

"Hmmm..?" Her eyes still focusd on the set.

"You like Sungyeol don't you?"

"What?!" That finally got her to turn her head.

"N..no.." She bowed her head and flushed red.

Huh. I knew it. But I need to hear it directly.

I sighed. "You at lying you know"

She sighed. "Fine. yup I do." She looked at me in the eye. "Why?"

I smirked. " I knew it.

Suddenly there's this searing pain in my chest.

Huh. Maybe hearing it directly is not a good idea afterall.

It...hurts.

It really hurts.

I smirked again, this time to myself. trying to contain this agony within me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOURTH CHAPTER IS UP!

the new character is SUNGGYU ! (:

I feel sad for himm :(

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT I REALLY APPRECIATE IT ! (: