Let the race.. begin !

Trouble (Choding) Maker

"Let the race.. begin ! "

"LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO" Gary started running.

"YA. SHOULD'T WE READ THE HINTS FIRST." Jaesuk ajusshi reasoned.

***********************************************************************************************************

I'm tired T-T why does these people have so much energy. DEAL WITH IT JIRAE YOU CAN DO IT STOP WHINING. HWAITING! Golden piggy where are you ~~~~~~

"YAY OPPA I FOUND ONE" Nicole shrieked (happily) 

"GREAT JOB YO" Sungyeol went running to Nicole and started doing a victory dance .

LOL CHODING

"YAY OPPAAAAA" Nicole hugged Sungyeol tightly.

And all I'm doing is standing there looking at her with my jaw open and my heart filled with jealousy at her skinship with Sungyeol instead of going up to her and pulling her hair out.

2am

By this time everyone is pretty stoned. we're just having a drink while chatting. 

"Hey anyone wants a drink?" I asked around.

"yea." a couple of people replied.

I got up from my seat and started walking towards the drinks. after filling up five cups I made my way back. Imagine walking at 2am after running about the entire night and trying to balance five drinks. I was pretty much walking half asleep.

"AHHHHHHHHH" I shrieked as i bumped into an unknown object.

"YA!" 

the unknown object can talk ?!

Ohno,

Ohnonononono

Do NOT tell me I've just drowned my crush in fruit punch.

Way to go Jirae.

Sungyeol jumped back in shocked. 

"Sorry..." i apologized meekly.

"It's okay.." Sungyeol gave a reassuring smile and started to try and dry himself.

I looked at one of the top idols drenched in fruit punch

You can't Jirae control yourself...

"HAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH SORRYYY BUT HAHAAHAH" 

Did i just laugh out loud ?!??!

Kill me now.

"hehehe i guess i look pretty funny huh?" Sungyeol said embarrasingly.

By now all the cast noticed us (except for the camera man who was filming us)

"HEY! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SUNGYEOL OPPA? OPPA ARE YOU OKAY ?!" Nicole jumped at as and proceeded to drying Sungyeol (touching him everwhere) while shooting me dirty looks. 

"I'm.. okay.. you don't have to.." Sungyeol said awkwardly while trying to pry Nicole's hand away.

WHAT?! YOUR sungyeol oppa ?! And what are you DOING to him? Can't you see he is trying to reject you?!

Suddenly, the funny side of it came to me again and i can't help but giggle a little.

"YA! What are laughing at again ?!" Sungyeol poked his tougue at me.

I poked my tongue back at him.

Oh, did Imention that I'm the choding of Angel7? See we're totally fated x)

"You two are the most choding chodings I've ever seen" Joongki joked.

"We hereby name you the choding couple!" Jihyo and Lizzy rried in unison.

"WHAT?!" Both me and Sungyeol exclaimed. We caught each other's eye and looked away awkwardly.

************************************************************

That's how it was for the rest of th filming. Whenever the both of us were matched up we usually end up childishly teasing each other.

 

 

 

Imagine Nicole's reaction xD 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the KARA fans here xD Im not anti-Nicole in fact I ADORE HER. She's so pretty and anyway Nicole is TOTALLY not like that ! 

Hello! Second chapter is up! Let me see how you think! Main plot of story will be coming soon!