You bring me joy

A song of us. (under construction)

It was somewhere in 2004 that this whole thing started.
A young boy, around the age of 18, and the group he was in would finally start their album promotions while a young girl, only at the age of 15 would record her first song ever, even tough she was still in her trainee day's, thanks to her singing mentor.
Both people where overjoyed to start their dreams and both of them would have the meeting of a lifetime...

 

It started with a collision at the door of the sm building.
“Watch out!!!”
“Wha...?”
BANG
Literally.
The boy somehow had ended up on the floor, rubbing the soar spot on his chest where it felt like a cannonball had hit him. The girl, on the other hand, had succeeded to still stand up. Yes, she was staggering a bit and was rubbing her head where she thought she had connected with a wall. But when four boy's started to laugh at the expense of their member and the unknown girl, a bright red blush graced their young faces. Immediately the girl made a deep bow in respect... and to hide her face.
“Can somebody help me up now?!” The boy on the ground, with an unique, squeaky voice, asked as he was holding out his hand towards s.
They did so and as soon as he was up, all five of them looked at the girl that was still bowing.
“Are you okay?” One of the taller boy's with a melodious voice, asked.
“I'm so, so, sooo sorry.” The girl mumbled, bowing and bowing over and over again.
The boy's where amused by her action, except for the one that had hit the ground as he was rubbing a sour spot on his behind now.
“Euhm... are you looking for somebody?” An other boy asked with a frown.
“Ah yea... oh no! I'm going to be late!” The girls exclaimed when she remembered her appointment with her mentor.
“Oh... then we shouldn't keep you...”
“Yah! Introduce yourself first so I can send you a complaint!” The boy that had fallen down finally spoke up, interrupting as he did so.
Nerves then got the best of her as she started trembling in fear, thinking that she had screwed up this good day... but when she found the courage to look up at the boy she found him smiling, a bit awkwardly even, while s rolled their eyes at his antics.
“My name is... Kim Taeyeon.” The young Taeyeon said, making an other bow.
Before the five boy's had the chance to introduce themselves as well, an man that looked as if he was somewhere in his late 20's/early 30's walked down the hall.
“Taeyeon-ah, I was getting worried that you where lost or something! Come, come. It's this way.” It was her mentor, 'The One'.
“I'm sorry, teacher, for being late.” Taeyeon mumbled with a small pout, feeling more at ease with her mentor there.
“It's okay,” The One patted her head to reassure her and then turned to the five boy's “I heard you guy's are busy promoting. Don't let my student here keep you boy's up, okay, she's a bit of a dork.” He joked with a chuckle.
“Teacher...” Taeyeon grunted underneath her breath, making the boy's chuckle.
“It's okay, senior. We have to go now. It was nice meeting you, Taeyeon-shi.” One of the oldest of the five said with a small bow while the other four followed with their own goodbye's.
“Bye boy's. DBSK fighting.” The one said with a raised fist in support.
After she heard the groups name, Taeyeon could only gawk at the boy's their retreating backs.
“They are the new boy-band?” She asked her teacher, whom let out a chuckle.
“Jup, that's them.” He confirmed as he guided her down the hall to finally go record the song.

 

After that meeting, by some kind of twist of faith, they met again. It was only two day's after wards. Because Taeyeon was new to recording a song there where some difficulties that first recording day. Off course, her mentor understood, but because there where other recordings already scheduled they had to wait until that day and that particular time of day to do the recording. It was thanks to that previous experience that Taeyeon had decided she needed to be their bright and early... about an hour early even.
So she was sitting there, in the buildings waiting room, waiting for her teacher to arrive... already bored out of her mind after the first five minutes. She was glad she could keep herself busy with memorizing the song. But a piece of paper could only keep her busy for a short while and the red marks, which her teacher had applied all to gladly, didn't help her at the moment because she didn't know how to correct those mistakes. So it was with a heavy sigh that she smacked the paper sheet down on the chair next to her, crossing her arms in annoyance.
“Trouble with your homework?” A familiar squeaky voice asked, making her jump in surprise.
When she looked up she was met by the face of the boy she had run into who was smiling brightly at her.
Remembering that it was her senior standing in front of her made her almost jump from her seat so she could make a deep bow.
“He-hello, senior.”
“You don't have to. Taeyeon-shi, right?”
Taeyeon nodded after she stood straight again.
“Aah... I didn't introduce myself last time, didn't it?” He then asked, scratching the back his head in an awkward way.
“It's okay. Your DBSK senior.” Taeyeon smiled, which made the boy's face droop for a reason she didn't quite understand.
“I do have a name of my own, you know.” He sighed with what looked like a pout.

“Ah... yes. Off course...”
“It's Junsu. Xi-ah Jun-su.” He said, pointing at his own chest while he,something else Taeyeon didn't understand at that moment, apparently found it necessary to pronounce every syllable.
“Nice to meat you, Xi-ah Jun-su senior.” Que to bow.
“You don't have to pronounce it like I did.” He grunted.
Taeyeon smiled.
“I know.”
And he could only raise his eyebrow at her. His eyes then traveled to the paper she had left on the chair and snatched it away to read it.
“Somebody flunked her test.” He grinned again.
“It's not a test, it's The One teachers song that he wants to sing with me.” It was her turn to pout this time while she tried to take the paper back... but she was a few inches to short to reach it.
“I never heard of you before... when did you debut?” Junsu asked as he kept the paper high above his head while he looked at Taeyeon with a grin as she was hopping around now to get the paper back.
“I haven't” hop “Debuted” hop “yet.” and one final hop, while Junsu had secretly lowered the paper, brought it back to Taeyeons hands.
“Your a trainee? That's not fair! I trained like... forever before I could debut.” Junsu said with an other pout.
Then he started scrutinizing her, making her uncomfortable, while he circled around her once, then twice and one last time before he stood still in front of her again with a questioning look.
“What makes you so special?” He asked with an elbow resting in his hand while his other hand was rubbing his chin as if he had a beard.
“I... I won this contest.” Taeyeon replied as she rubbed her arm sheepishly.
Junsu dropped his act of looking offended then.
“Really?!” He exclaimed “Then I have to hear you sing.”
Taeyeon gaped at him because of the sudden request with her eyes wide open while Junsu sat down with an expectant smile.
Seeing the girl in front of him getting uncomfortable with his request turned his smile from being expectant to reassuring.
“Just a little bit is okay. See it as practice.” He ushered her.
With his last sentence he seemed to have convinced her as she cleared , took a deep breath and tentatively sang a part of the song she was going to sing with The One.
After he heard her sing, Junsu fervently clapped his hands and even got to his feet to do so... making Taeyeon blush a bright pink.
“Waah, You really have a nice voice.”He grinned as he gave her a pat on the shoulder.
“Th... thank you.” She mumbled full of shyness.
“I haven't recorded that much either... but if you want some help... I'm a bit early for practice with the members.”The explanation finally came of why he was there.
“You would really help me?” Taeyeon asked, a bit surprised that a senior would offer to do that.
“Off course. Label mates should help each other.” He grinned, giving a friendly pat on his shoulder.
And she could only smile in return.
So Junsu silently asked for the music sheet with his hand reached out and Taeyeon gave it to him, with an expectant smile... which turn upside down when saw how Junsu was scrutinizing the paper from head to do... and somehow even checked the back for a moment.
“You don't know, do you?” Taeyeon sighed with her arms crossed.
“I do know! I'm the senior here!” He retorted without looking away from the paper.
Taeyeon waited for a couple more seconds until the older boy in front of her let out a loud “A-ha!” while he smiled in victory.
“Okay, sing your parts and I'll correct you as we go.” He said as he handed her the paper back, radiating pure confidence.
“Are you sure?” Taeyeon questioned with a raised eyebrow.
Junsu gave a curt nod and gestured her to start. So she sang again and once again got scrutinized but this time, somehow, she started to blush along the way. But Junsu didn't notice as he just listened. When she was finished she looked at Junsu, face hiding a bit behind her hair.
But before he could tell her what he thought, applause followed. From four people to be exact. The rest of DBSK. For some reason, Junsu was annoyed by the interruption.
“Waaaauw, you sing really good, Taeyeon-shi.” One of the members said, still clapping as he smiled.
Taeyeon, as she had done to Junsu, turned to each person separately and bowed, thanking them in the progress.
“Aigo, you don't have to bow to all of them.” Junsu whispered under his breath while he crossed his arms.
He thought but nobody heard but when he saw Micky Yoochun laugh silently, he knew he had.
“I still have a long way to go.” Taeyeon said to the remaining three with an other short bow, while Junsu took the time to give Micky a light punch while nobody looked at him.
“But you're really good.” The oldest of the five said while the youngest nodded... and Micky found a right moment to return the punch to Junsu, who glared in return.
“A thank you.” And again she bowed.
“We should introduce ourselves because we might meet again in the future. My name is U-know Yunho. This is Hero Jaejoong, he's the oldest” Yunho said as he first gestured to himself and then Jaejoong. “This is our youngest, Shim Changmin” He gestured to the youngest “Our Junsu you already met and then there is...” Here he went silent as all eyes turned to Junsu and Micky who where currently busy hitting each other.
As the two noticed that it had grown silent, except for the slapping noises they where making, the stopped what they where doing and looked up, Cheshire grins plastered on their faces.
“He started it!” Junsu was quick to shout, while he pointed at Micky.
“Any who” Yunho decided to just continue the introduction “That's Micky.”
“Nice to meet you all.” Taeyeon smiled, but there was clearly confusion written all over her face.
“They're always like that.” Jaejoong whispered to her, to which she simply nodded.
“Euhm, we have to go practice now.” Changmin announced after checking his watch.
“What? But I didn't even help Taeyeon-ah yet!” Junsu protested, which made Micky chuckle again.
Before the two could start over again with their silent argument, Yunho spoke.
“Sorry that we have to take away your help, Taeyeon-shi but we really have to go practice.” He explained.
“It's okay. It was an honor to meet my seniors.” Taeyeon replied with a nod.
“It was nice meeting you too, Taeyeon-shi.” Jaejoong spoke as as they where making their leave.
“Bye bye.” Changmin said with a wave.
“We'll make sure that Junsu can be of better “help” next time!” Micky called out, making the captions with his fingers.
“Yah!” Junsu exclaimed.
And so the latter two ran off while the remaining three followed in a relaxed walk and roll of the eyes.
A little later that day, Taeyeon finished the recording and somehow she succeeded. She couldn't help to think that it was thanks to her latest encounter.

 

So the first chap is up! finaly!!! I'll start on the next one now and hope people enjoy this one and the future ones! ^_-