For Eternity I Will Love You

For Eternity (One Shot)

          He was my friend, he was my family, he was my love, and soon he became my source of life. If I didn't have him I would have died. I'm not joking. I would have stopped breathing. And my life would have ended. Lee Taemin is his name. And well I'm in love. This isn't a rant. This isn't a whiny teenage girl, this is me. Choi Sooyoung. A 17 year old gaurdian angel that unknowingly fell in love when she didn't want to. I just wanted to leave this note behind after I'm gone. Because I'm dying. You see as a gaurdian I'm assigned to one mortal through out his or her life time. Our job is to be that mortal's friend because the mortal we're gaurding is fated to be lonley. We're suppose to be their friend. And I was his friend. We're suppose to be like family. And I was his only family, because Taemin was and orphan. Our whole life is tied to that mortal forever. Until that mortal dies, our existance is tied to them. Even after they die we're tied to them. A gaurdian angel never passes on though. Well they can but.... There's only one way. It's quite rare of course. If the mortal forgets about their protective angel friend, that angel dies because they have become useless to the mortal. This is why I'm dying. Because he's forgotten about me or at least he will forget about me. But it's not my only reason. A gaurdian angel disn't suppose to love their mortal. If they do, the angel doesn't die, the mortal does. Taemin loves me like I love him, and for that reason he will die and I will live. Suffering the thoughts of losing him. But the thing is, I'd rather let him forget me than have him die. This note I'll leave behind is simply a reminder. Since I'll go back  to the particles of light I came from, I should leave a trace of me back in this note. For a hope that Taemin will remember me. Of course not as his love but as a friend that loved him. Oh wait, Taemin is here to visit. I'll go greet him.

          "Taemin Oppa!" I said happily. 

          "Sooyoung. I missed you." He said pulling me into a hug then leaning down to kiss me softly. My heart broke just a bit. This would be my last kiss with him ever. 

          "Sit down somewhere. I'll make you something to drink." I said heading into the kitchen. I poured a glass of tea and put sugar and honey in it. Just the way he liked it. But there's another ingredient. I put the leaf of forgetfulness that's only grown where I'm from. the leaf dissolved into the tea perfectly. 

          "Taemin Oppa. I'm sorry we can't be together. In this life time, it's either me or you. I choose you. I'll love you no matter what. For all eternity." I said to myself a glistening tear drifting down next to the tea cup. I walked out of the kitchen seeing Taemin looking at old pictures of us.

          "Sooyoung ah, do you know what tomorrow is?"

          "Of course i do. It's been a year right?"

          "Mhm, A whole year. I'll never regret oving you."

          "Oppa, how long will you love me?"

          "Until eternity." Then he took a sip from the cup of tea. This was it. I saw his eyes getting drowsy and before they closed I said a simple three words. 

          "I. Love. You." He fell asleep. With a wave of my hands I transported us back to his apartment and laid him on his bed. Taemin's eyes were closed, alseep, making him look so innocent with his hair sweeping his eyes just a bit. I attempted to touch him one last time. But.... then I noticed it. Particles started to leave me beginning from my finger tips. Slowly I was gone until nothing but a thought was left. My thought. 

          "I'll love you, for eternity." And then? I was gone. Simply gone.

(A/N: Just a little one shot I randomly thought of in school ^^ hope you liked it and sorry for any typos. If you really liked it remember to comment! I have and idea of how to continue this story and make it a whole fanfic but i dont know if it'll be worth it. so tell me if any of you want it to be like that! Annyeon!! ^^)