Final

Leaving You Behind [ONE SHOT]

"I thought we were in love, so why must you leave me tonight?" The boy sobbed as he staggered towards his partner.

 

"Goodbye Mir."  These empty words echoed through the appartment filling all the spaces around them.

Goodbye... Mir couldn't believe what he was hearing. Why? Why must Joon torture him so? This must be a joke. Everything was perfect.

"I dont... I dont understand." He stepped closer, only to feel a stab in the chest as he saw his partner step back away from him, closer to the door. "Joon, why?" Tears filled his eyes. "It's not funny."

"This is no joke, I just don't love you anymore." He doesn't even look in the boy's eyes as he says such hurtful words. 

"No. This can't be happening." I cant live without you Joon.. The older man turns around and heads towards the door, the boy falls to the floor as gravity takes over. "I'll be fighting forever." He stopped and turned to look at the boy one last time, "To be in your heart once again. I'll never give up on you Joon."  Mir couldn't even see through his tears. He just stared at the floor with hopes that Joon will remember their love and come back to him. He screamed out as his heart shattered when he heard the door close.

You shattered my heart, and you're not coming back...

.....

Joon ran out the appartment building right into the rain. Not caring about the drowning city infront of him, he ran. He ran away from Mir. Dont cry, don't waste your tears on me, cause Mir, I'm not coming back... I'm leaving you tonight... I'm leaving you behind...

....

A/N: So i know this is super short but this is my first one shot ( almost a song that got turned into a JoonMir one shot) and well i hope you liked it !!!