00

Library

-------------------------------------------------------------------

x

Jojo grunted as she entered  the huge library, she promised herself to visit. Everytime she did decide to go and study, she'd always find a way not to go and sometimes she didn't even need a way, her ''boyfriend'' would do anything and make her forget. She sighed as she entered, only to be greeted by the librarian who seemed quite bored and annoyed. But she wouldn't blame her though, being a librarion is quite boring- well that's what Jojo thinks.

Jojo quickly made her way towards a table far away from the entrance, and scanned the place hoping she'd find someone she could study with but she knew she wouldn't find anyone since they're all out having fun. 

''Okay then, Jojo hwaiting!'' she cheered silently for herself after putting everything she needed for her ''study session'' on table before opening her english book. 

''So all I need to try is read a whole damned story and answser questions in the end. Okay then'' she started reading until her phone gave a loud ''beep'' making heads turn her way.

''Sorry!'' Jojo quickly managed out after seeing the hard stare the librarian lady gave her before digging out her phone. ''Text message huh?'' she grunted knowing very well who it could be.

From: Busan Monkey <3

Baby, where are you? My lips are missing your lips..

She instantly turned a shade of pink as she reread the message making her heart flutter just at the simple text message her busan monkey sent her. Debating whether to reply or not, she decided not to since she did actually run away from him since whenever she studied and he knew what she was up to, he instantly kept her busy with well.... you know.

Putting her phone away, she quickly turned back to her books, this time answering the questions after reading the story but as soon as she got to question 3, her phone buzzed this time making her grunt knowing very well who it was.

From: Busan Monkey <3

Why are you ignoring me baby?

Flustered, Jojo quickly turned around scanning the place thoroughly incase maybe, he's near her. Looking around one more time she turned back to her phone staring at the message. ''I should just ignore right..'' she whispered before putting back her phone once again and turning back to her books.

''Finally'' she cheered in her mind after finishing 50 questions until she felt a breeze pass by, making her turn around thinking maybe it was some person taking a seat on the table behind her but, weirdly noone was there. Turning back to her table, she decided it was time for maths until she felt a presence infront of her.

''Why'd you ignore me?'' a stern husky voice asked, sending shivers down her spine since she knew very well who it was.

''Why are you here?'' She asked while he just sternly looked at her, making her drown in his mysterious eyes. After quite a silence he finally released a chuckle while she stared at him. 

''Did you really think you'd escape me?'' he whined while Jojo just snorted. ''Pfft, like I  was escaping you monkey'' she grabbed her pen once again before continueing where she left.

''Yah, you can't ignore me like that~'' he whined once more while Jojo smirked. ''Watch me do it this time'' she flipped a page while he frowned.

''But baby, my lips are missing yours'' he rested his chin on his palm while pouting. Must resist. ''And they'll be missing them for a long time'' she replied sternly. She knew her heart was beating at a fast pace, but she needed to resist.

 

''Go away, I need to study'' She whined while Daehyun chuckled, resting his chin on his hand.

''But baby~'' he whined while Jojo sighed, frustrated. Just looking at these puppy-dog eyes her boyfriend was making, was just too much. They we're just too cute, totally un-avoidable.

''Fine, close your eyes'' she finally spoke up after she saw something in her bag. Daehyun's face instantly lit up as he knew very well what she meant. ''But why closed, I want to see youre beautifull face up close when my lips meet yours'' 

''Just!'' her cheeks flushed pink instantly and Daehyun knew he hit jackpot. ''Just do it already'' Jojo whined this time while he smiled giving a nodd and slowly closing his eyes. ''No cheating though!'' she continued while he chuckled.

''Arasso, doesn't my baby trust me enough?'' he smirked this time while she grabbed the thing from her bag, quietly unwrapping it. She bought it before she came here knowing she'd starve after studying for so long and using her brain for quite a while, but at this moment it was handy for something else.

''Now say Aaah'' she cooed while he raised his eyebrow, still with his eyes closed. ''Are you going to do something weird?'' he questioned while she instantly replied with a no. ''Ofcourse not, you should trust me'' she smiled at his cuteness.

''Fine, aaah~!'' he cutely opened his mouth while Jojo giggled before shoving the huge thing in his mouth.

''Yah kjfdzhsfjkdhfksjfksjf'' he almost yelled but the cupcake make it less louder while Jojo continued giggling. ''Ha, this will keep you busy. Just chew slowly!'' she patted his head while he glared at her and made muffled noises. This will give me just a tiny bit to study. She grinned proudly at herself, and instantly ducked back in her books, not realizing that Daehyun wasn't infront of her anymore after a while.

''Maybe he found something better to do'' she murmurred before solving a few more math problems until she felt a presence next to her.

''Baby~'' the voice from earlier whined again making Jojo turn her head to the left.

''Yah, Busan Monkey! I told you I am studying, go away~'' Jojo whined using the same tone as Daehyun making him pout. He didn't reply after but pointed to Jojo's lips followed by his giving Jojo a mini spazz-attack in her mind. Must resist, again.

''How about if you sit quietly, and I'll finish this all and then later I'll think about giving you one..'' she tilted her head to his side while he frowned. ''But thats too long'' 

''Fine, then none at all'' she turned back to her books while he gasped. ''Okay I'll wait'' he defeatedly replied while Jojo did a victory cheer in her mind. 

-----

After quite sometime, Daehyun got bored as he just sat next to her and decided to annoy his baby.

''Yeobo~'' he sing-songed in her ear making her flinch. 

''Yaah! What are you doing!'' She yelled getting glares from the people around her including the librarian.

''Sorry'' she sheepishly smiled while Daehyun giggled like a cute baby. 

''You're mean''

''So are you''

''I am not!''

''You are, you shoo me away~'' he whined, pouting while Jojo stared at him. I just wanna pinch his cheeks!

''But I need to study, I don't wanna fail the upcoming tests!'' She turned back to her books while he sighed.

''Baby~'' He whispered while she just steadily ignored.

''Baby Jojo~''

''So baby come lead me, hold me, control me~'' he sung in Jojo's ear making her totally flustered. He knew she loved his voice, it always made her heart flutter and she knew she'd give in if he continued doing that. ''Go away~'' she pushed his face away while he grinned. ''Oh baby baby love me, hug me, kiss me~''  he sung once again this time closer to her ear as she felt his hot breathe tickle her ear which made her quickly turn and look at him but expected something she'd never expect. His soft lips landed on hers and he quickly pecked her lips before quickly standing up from his seat while grinning.

''Gotcha~'' he grinned cutely at her before quickly running away leaving Jojo flustered at her seat.

''YAH!''

x

-------------------------------------------------------------------