Chapter One : The first and last

Chocolate Dream - Oneshot

 

Chanyeol towel dried his hair as he walked out of the bathroom, his body was steaming with heat and droplets of  water glided against his face downwards. He was wearing a simple grey sweat pants without a shirt on, Chanyeol always found it comfortable to sleep without a shirt on may it be Summer or Winter. He was the type that you can be comfortable around even if it’s just been an hour.

A muffled ringing was heard from his iPhone which was covered by tangerine skin. Chanyeol tossed the skin away and grabbed his phone, he checked the caller ID just in case it was someone but it was only Sehun. Chanyeol answered the phone call and sat down on top of his single mattress, “Does maknae want a lullaby before bed time?” He managed to joke. From the other line you could hear Sehun sarcastically laugh, “No, I need help hyung.” Chanyeol could tell Sehun was frowning as he spoke, “What’s bothering you?” Chanyeol asked.

“Well this girl,” Sehun started, “She’s new to my class and she’s so freaking adorable. Sure, she’s wearing specs but behind those were a pair of adorable doe eyes that smiled at me.” Chanyeol grabbed his laptop and opened it whilst listening to Sehun. “You see, I think it’s love at first sight.. I don’t know hyung! Help me!” Sehun whined, “I’m so nooby at these kind of things, only people with experience like you would know!”

A deep chuckle escaped from Chanyeol’s lips. “Don’t holler at me like I’m some kind of romance expert,” Chanyeol responded, “Based from what I’ve gone through, all girls prefer being befriended before being asked out. So approach her in a friendly way but not too friendly that she’ll consider you as a friend, show your reliable side.”

It took a while for Sehun to respond as he was jotting down the tips and tactics that Chanyeol was saying, honestly Chanyeol only had one girlfriend and he’s not even sure if what he was suggesting is guaranteed 100% to work. But oh well, it’s not like his suggestions were incredibly stupid and Sehun has this charm that would always work on girls.

“I’m hanging up maknae,” Chanyeol yawned, “I’m too tired. Just call me tomorrow.” Sehun was satisfied with the amount of tips Chanyeol’s given so he let Chanyeol off. With that done, Chanyeol hung up and tossed his phone somewhere beside his pillow. He closed his laptop and placed it on top of his night stand before laying back down on his bed comfortable.

Slowly, Chanyeol’s lid drooped downwards and his lips slightly parted for him to breath. The ticking of the clock became louder and louder as Chanyeol slowly drifted off to dream land where unrealistic things seem to happen.

A layer of mist surrounded Chanyeol as he found himself sitting on his old seat back in high school. The teacher was kindly introducing a new girl. He sat down and looked around puzzled, ‘Why the hell am I back in school??’ He silently cursed as the teacher scolded him.

“Park Chanyeol, show some respect to Ms.Son!” The teacher scolded, Chanyeol flinched in distaste and nodded. He calmed down and rested his head on the table hoping to teleport to another place, it’s just a dream after all.

Chanyeol was muttering random jibberish when a figure sat down next to him, he sat up and saw the girl earlier. He was speechless as her big doe eyes,flawless milky skin,small pointy nose and juicy lips became more detailed in his eyes. The girl’s cheeks were colored red and she awkwardly muttered her name in a soft gentle voice, “A-Anyeonghaseyo.. Chonun Son Soo Ah imnida..”

Soo Ah’s voice was barely audible that Chanyeol had to lean closer to hear making Soo Ah feel more embarrassed. Chanyeol perked up and flashed her his signature smile and held out a hand, “Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol, I’m guessing you’ll have to add an oppa at the end since I’m a 92 liner.” Soo Ah furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and hesitated to shake Chanyeol’s hand, “We’re all 92 liners here”

‘It’s a dream.’ Chanyeol reminded himself, though he was surprised seeing Sehun’s crush with him. Sitting next to him. Talking to him. Looking at him. It felt so wrong to say that he’s slowly falling for her too and the only thing she did was smile warmly at him. Right now, Chanyeol felt so guilty but at the same time challenging. It wasn’t his fault Sehun’s crush was his ideal girl!

Considering it was a dream, Chanyeol’s eyes were suddenly in a haze and the next thing he new he was transported to a house. He was comfortably sitting on a leather couch flipping channels with one arm hanging on the couch tops. A girl,  Soo Ah to be more specific, sat down next to him with a bowl of fruits in her hands. She held up a fork with honey dew and instructed Chanyeol to open his mouth widely. Chanyeol hesitated but did as told in the end, Soo Ah gladly fed him and smiled warmly afterwards. Soo Ah ate a honey dew then placed the bowl on top of the coffee table. She then comfortably rested her head against Chanyeol’s chest and wrapped an arm around his waist.

Her arms were perfectly fit around Chanyeol’s waist, she kept him warm and comfortable like a knitted scarf during winter. ‘Sehun is one lucky guy,’ Chanyeol thought as he smiled genuinely at Soo Ah, ‘I’ll screw your life if you mess with Soo Ah, mark my words Sehun!’

The two of them watched re-runs of dramas throughout the day snuggling in the couch comfortable. Chanyeol wanted to stay there longer but unfortunately dreams can not be controlled. So without further ado, he was once again put in a haze and transported in a beach. This time Chanyeol was in beach shorts and ed polo shirt while Soo Ah was wearing a bikini and a straw hat.

Watching her stroll in the waters trying to chase the waves then run away again was entertaining. He felt so joyous and proud that he hasn’t made Soo Ah cry and that both of them remained in a healthy relationship. Or were they? Chanyeol didn’t even remember asking her out on a proper date or claiming her his’ nor did he remember Soo Ah starting to get close. So how were they suddenly a loving couple? ‘Screw that,’ Chanyeol waved away his thoughts and brightly smiled, ‘A dream’s a dream.’

He was happily watching Soo Ah play with the waters when he saw 2 guys heading towards her with devious smirks on their faces. Chanyeol frantically ran in the direction of Soo Ah and tried to get there before the 2 guys did. He back hugged Soo Ah to make it seem casual and to conceal his protectiveness over her. Soo Ah squealed and playfully pried Chanyeol’s hands but he didn’t dare get off her, at least not until the 2 guys retreat back to their original places FAR FAR AWAY.

Finally, they did after seeing their target was already taken. Chanyeol let go of Soo Ah only to be splashed with water by Soo Ah. Chanyeol shook his head in disbelief and mischievously smirked at Soo ah, “Oh you’re getting it.” Chanyeol chased Soo Ah and all at once he caught her and carried her bridal style. Soo Ah clung onto Chanyeol’s neck laughing, he walked deeper and deeper into the sea until the water was at least his waist height. Chanyeol smiled at Soo Ah before dipping her into the cold water.

Soo Ah rushed to get on top of the waters and breath.She frowned at Chanyeol and lightly slapped his chest but Chanyeol brought her closer and hugged her. Soo Ah wounded her arms around Chanyeol’s neck whilst his hand slowly moved down to her waist and pulled her even closer. Chanyeol slowly leaned in with Soo Ah doing the same. Suddenly, an annoying ring interrupted the moment.

Chanyeol leaned backwards and slipped his phone out of his pockets, that was impossible. The phone would’ve been malfunctioning by now since the machine inside would’ve been wet. But this was a dream. Chanyeol soon woke up because of the continuous ringing of his phone. Groaning, he answered it with a rushed voice.

“Hyung!” Sehun chimed loudly, Chanyeol scowled and checked the time. It was 6 am already. “What?” Chanyeol hissed.

“I thank you for your advices, but most of them didn’t work.” Sehun started. Chanyeol laid back in his pillow with eyes closed. “What I meant was I didn’t have to go through all that trouble after all. Apparently, she fell for me at first sight as well and now she’s happily mine.” Sehun continued his sentence.

Chanyeol was now wide awake, he asked her to be his girlfriend early in the morning and she said yes?! Deep inside he was starting to doubt the scenes the played in his dream, ‘My girlfriend cannot be that easy. NO WAY.’

“So, thank you and have a good sleep once again~ Bye bye~” With that, Sehun hung up. Chanyeol sat up and ruffled his hair messily, “Son Soo Ah was fictional, no way she’s as easy as Sehun’s girlfriend!”

 

------------------------

 

Dat ittt for naowwww ;))