Key to Your Heart

Key to Your Heart

Hey readers :)! This is my 2nd fanfic and I hope you guys would like it :)..  I love to see your reviews, so if possible, drop your comments below :) i'm open to all kinds of comments and suggestions hehe.. and English is not my first language so please bare with my grammar.. haha..so,, ready? ENJOY!!:)

______________________________________________

 

 

"Let's break up."  Youngmin had finally said what his real intention was for dragging her that cold night. A 'sad' expression was plastered on his incredibly handsome face as his piercing black eyes were fixed on the ground. He had done this for a hundred times and had seen hundred same reactions from his former girlfriends.

Truth was, girls were just his toys --- more like his, entertainers. After knowing them for a certain amount of time, their daily routines and habits just became way too annoying. They always try hard to act cute only to be told 'cute' or to get what they wanted. They also do that to seek for someone's attention. But don't they know that a real cute doesn't try hard to be cute? Because a real cute person, whatever she does, she still looks cute without being aware that she is.

He stared at her. She had long, blonde, wavy hair that stopped just below her s. It suited her. She had big, unusual smoky blue doll-eyes, extremely long eyelashes that caused her already beautiful eyes to pop up, and high cheekbones that make her look like she just stepped off from a fashion magazine. Sure, the girl was pretty, and not to mention not one of those girls who tried hard to be cute because she was already that just the way she was. But she got bored with her way too fast, and he wanted to replace her as soon as possible.

And now, he waited for her to react the same way like what his previous girlfriends had reacted --- cry and beg.

But to his surprise, she both did neither. She just stared at him and raised her eyebrows nonchalantly. "Okay," she told him rather gladly, eyes twinkling and face bright.

Her, sounding like not caring and looking like not affected at all, made him feel the harsh feeling of failure for the first time. Not that he was showing it, but, how could've he had known she would react that way? Heck, how could've he had guessed she wouldn't tear up or even ask  "Why?" like all his other girlfriends had done? "I'm glad you're okay about it," he said, keeping his tone low but forming a weak smile as well, just to sound that he was fine about it.

Smiling, she replied, "I'm glad I had a boyfriend like you, Young. And I hope we'll stay friends after this."

Though Youngmin didn't actually like what he was hearing, he still managed to act like it was somehow, a good idea. Slightly shrugging, he uncertainly said, "Sure."

The night was still, and the street was quiet. "So, uhh. . . I gotta go," she told him, wrapping her arms around herself, before turning and walking away from him.

Youngmin started making his way back home too, annoyed that she didn't cry.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Makii was angry. Before, she was just confused and hurt, but now, she was plain furious. She knew in the first place that Youngmin was a total player and that he would just throw her away like a toy he got bored with, just like what he did to all of his past girlfriends. In fact, she even prepared for this day to come. But unfortunately, she failed. She never really planned to fall for him. All of her decisions were just out of her curiosity: how it feels to have a boyfriend, and how it feels like to be with him. In other word, he was supposed to be just an 'experiment'. Never did she expect to fall at his trap, to be wrapped around his fingers. He just seemed so. . . different. She thought he was sweet, kind, caring and all that, but the truth was, he was a total ! Remembering how she totally believed his "You changed me" and "You're the only one" made her clench her hands into tight fists. How stupid could she be? He must be really such a professional casanova to fool girls' hearts and to make them believe his all lies!

The way she acted in front of him a while ago was a turtore for the truth was, she was dying to yell at his face how cruel and a terrible man he was to ever be given a chance to live! The main reason why she acted like she wasn't affected at all, which she doubted it appeared convincing, was because she didn't want him to think that she was just like his other girls out there who would cry and plead. At least, not in front of him. Besides, it was all her fault anyway and should suffer from her own carelessness.

Her face contorted in an all consuming anger --- eyes flashing and closing into slits, jaws tight, nostrils flaring and lips quivering. But despite of all that, she was also sad.

He was her first boyfriend, and probably the worst among her futures. Now she regretted of being way too curious. She shouldn't be carrying the heavy weight on her shoulders if she didn't turn on her stupid curiosity. She shouldn't be feeling the feeling of loss. She shouldn't be feeling like someone had died. And she shouldn't be feeling the heavy pain of burden.

That jerk, she thought angrily, wiping the tears that threatened to fall on her cheeks. She wrapped her arms around her to provide a little warmth. She knew she looked like death, and she didn't care.

But there was no way in hell she was going home like that. Her parents would probably just ask her their nonstopping questions and she wouldn't like that for there was a big possibility that she would just burst out crying hysterically. And especially her brothers who would surely just give her their 'I told so' lectures.

So for this night, she decided to just head to her bestfriend's house which was just down the road.

___________________________

 

So that's it. I know that maybe some of you found it familiar or so cliche, but i'll try my best to do some twists on it that you wouldn't expect... and, dont get me wrong. this is just a fiction and if ever you had read something offensive, sorry. i didnt mean to hurt you personally..:(