Gui Gui P.O.V

KISSES KILLS ME (one shot)

"AGAIN?!", my friends asked.

"Yup, I broke up with him cause he wanted to kiss me.",I answered them.

"but isn't kissing a part of the dating stage?",one of my friends asked again.

"But he wouldn't do it when he confessed", I wailed.

"but in the end he couldn't go against his desire",she sighed.

"shouldn't youu get over your trauma from your past.",she asked again.

"I can't, Everytime a guy tries to kiss me, I push him away, That's a natural reaction for me.", I pouted.

"but-", she was about to continue when suddenly the teacher interrupted.

MY TRAUMA from the past, where the era when a boy from my neighbourhood, whom I really like was going to move away and he suddenly gave me goodbye kiss on the lips.

That time was the first kiss I had and I felt like dying.

From that day onwards, I refused to kiss anyone or anything.

"okay, let's introduce the transfer student.", the teacher said.

That piece of news stirred up a commotion.

"He's Aaron Yan Yalun, he had lived here a few yearss ago so some of you may. Know him, but please fet along.", the teacher continued.

"Aaron?!" I, suprised and quckly stood up.

That AARON was the one who kissed me.

He's the one who caused my trauma.

"Gui Gui?",he asked.

"You are gui gui right?", he looked soo happy when he asked me.

He quickly hugged me but I struggled but he wouldn't let me go, so I said,"because of you, I can't even kiss anymore!".

"Why?", he asked innocently.

"cause you gave me a kiss that's enough to kill me!", I shouted and ran away.

(Writer note:Well isn't the teacher an ignorant person.)

The next day,

I avoided him, everytime he approached.

"hey, why don't you talk to me, Gui Gui?", he asked. but I said,"Ah~what a fine day."

(it's an evil way to ignore him right?)

After another tiring of school, I went home walking while heaving a big sigh.

"That a big sigh, isn't it, Gui Gui?", a guy emerged from the shadows.

(writer note: oh no!! A STALKER!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE GUI GUI)

"You're my ex-boyriend right?, I asked him.

"You're so evil Gui Gui, you don't even dare to say my name.", he chuckled.

"you're disgusting.", I commented.

"WHAT? IT's not easy to fight against my desire you know." He came closer toward me and pin me against the wall.

"No, let me go!!", I shouted.

"what wrong?! Afraid? ", his lips nearly touch mine when suddenly someone kicked him from the side,

"LET GO OF HER!!!",someone shouted...it was AARON .

My ex-boyfriend was a coward so he quickly ran away.

"thank you, Aaron",I said.

"it's okay,but I was sad that you didn't talk to me , but instead ignorred me",he said with a sad face.

"I'm sorry",I whispered. He looked at me and said,"I won't accept your apology, but I will take this instead."

He kissed me deeply, I felt that hot sensation that's enough to kill me.

When he realeased me and said,"how cute, you reacted to such a little thing.",while smirking.Then he kiss me again.

That time I realised that what I felt was not dying but pleasure.

.......The end......