It Hurts Minji

It Hurts Minji

Hello, I’m Gong Minji!

I have close friend, his name’s Lee Seungri. Seungri and I am friend since we were baby and studied English together until grade 7 we had to go to Seoul with our parents. My parents and his parents are best friend, and the company they have made were their money together. Seungri and I must continue our study grade 7 at Korean Kent Foreign School there. When we were studying there for a year and prepared to up to grade 8, he had said that he had a girlfriend who was name Sandara studied with us, it made me sad, because I love him, I didn’t want to tell him. I afraid our friendship would end. A handsome boy like him would never love an ugly girl like me more than just. And Sandara was a beautiful girl, but she looked very capriciousness. After he had Sandara, he never visited me while his house was beside mine. I missed him but maybe he didn’t miss me. And he also never called to me too, when I called to him, he always busied; I thought he was talking with Sandara.

 

After 2 months, Seungri’s mom came again and told, Seungri hadn’t eaten anything for two days, so I ran to see him. I saw him cried in his bed. I asked him why, and he told, Sandara has been with another boy and I didn’t know what to do only comfort him. Suddenly, I realized, Seungri had not eat anything so I ran out to buy chocolate pie which he liked the best. First, he didn’t want to eat but I forced him. I took him to walk outside with the fresh air. While we walked, I thought I had to tell him about my feeling. But I didn’t tell!

 

After 1 month, he introduced me his new girlfriend, named Chaerin who was a student studied grade 7. Like I’ve thought, Seungri hurt by Chaerin again, and I did like last time to get him better. I always asked myself that did Seungri could see this ugly girl’s but loved him all of her heart?!

When I was walking with him, I thought again that this was a right time to tell him. Although our friendship had to end!

 

‘Seungri, do you ever see me in your eyes? I don’t force you to love me. I just want you to know my love has for you. You may not even see me when I worry, care about you and I think if I tell this to you, our friendship will break. But don’t worry, just take care yourself when I’m not with you!”

After that I cried and ran away. I didn’t know what did think but I already decided that if in this week, he didn’t come to talk I’d continue my studying at Australia and live with my aunt there. My mother agreed but she asked why I want to go there, I lied with ‘nothing, just wanna go’ and smiled

 

Sunday was the day I had to go. Seungri also came and he said the words that made me cry

‘I’m sorry! I can’t love you more than just friend. I can see everything you did to me, you’re my best friend to me. Thanks for your love that has for me, but I didn’t love you. We’re still friends. I know that you go to Australia because of me but I want to beg you, please come back soon, and come to be my best friend for me again’

 

I bended my head and replied him ‘I’ll come back soon’ and I went to check in without forgetting to good bye my family.

 

This story was passed just last month. Yup, now I’m in Australia, studying! I think when I can go to High School, I’ll back to Seoul, I think I can forget him. And I’ll back to be his best friend again.

 

I miss you, my best friend